Kamata Natsuki (Nakkii)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by saika.city, Mar 3, 2013.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

She likes "Two-dimensional media" and wants to become a police officer or a book editor. How can someone dislike someone like that :awesome:

3. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    [​IMG]

she placed #10 in the idol only face sousenkyo!

taking a look at her g+ pics i can totally see why she ranked

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    kumakki9.jpg Kumakki.jpg Kumakki32.jpg
    Kumakki is such a perfect pairing! They have really become my favorite pairing in SKE.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

2015 will be an exciting year for Nakki because once she get promoted there's not much stopping her from entering the senbatsu in 2015(except the management). And her popularity will continue to grow at an tremendous pace because she've done really well with every single small chances she's been given so far wether it's appearing on radio or the small amount of TV appearance she had last year. She also is really good at expressing her thoughts via her blog/google+ which is something a lot of member in 48 groups have trouble with. Performance wise she's on the weaker side in SKE but still decent enough to make it into the senbatsu + the 6th gen can all dance Escape now(SKE 6th gens performance wise is quite impressive by now)

She's also a really hard worker that have done the best she could in everything so far and the way she approach things remind me a lot of Rena.

I feel that she could get ranked in 2015 SSK without a push from the management this year because she possess some of the most important traits in 48 groups which is hard-worker,down to earth,humble,confident,charming and at the same time ambitious and SKE fans have really felt her effort as she was voted 5th in the CM senbatsu,1st in SKE passion for you bubka request,1st in Aiai talk pair ranking with Sakipon. But 2015 can really become her breakthrough year once more chances comes her way and getting promoted would be a good start.

nakki11.jpg
    Don't screw this up management please...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2022
  6. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I love when members I like and no one care about suddenly become popular :hehe: She's not very popular overall (at least yet), but she seems to have quite a hardcore fanbase, that can include her on Election next year. All hail to the queen of selfies! :awesome:

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^She's actually quite popular among the SKE fanbase, atleast compare to all of 6th gen. I'd go as far to say she's the 2nd most popular 6th gen member behind Ryoha right now and she had a non existent push from the management(while she's still is in the KKS). Especially when comparing to Azuma Rion who have been heavily pushed these past two years(it just sucks that Rion is still really bad in so many areas when it come to promoting herself but I really hope she step it up in 2015).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  8. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've recently started to pay more attention to her. She truly is beautiful (she give me a Yogi Keira vibe) and why management isn't promoting her, I don't understand since she really does have a large fanbase.

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Anybody else think she's going to rank this year? :D

10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Don't worry she will be promoted sooner after all the graduated ske members leave the group. Expect the remaining 6th gen (where she belong) members will be all promoted.

11. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    If she does, I'm betting she'll rank higher than Ryouha. Fans have always been willing to more votes toward the under appreciated favorite rather than the pushed by management favorite.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^Getting ranked this year might be a bit hard for Nakki especially with how much of a failure the SKE hako push in SSK have been this past year(Some of the fans are really discouraged to vote this year). Mizuho,KoAmi,Yukko,Tsuuchan and Riho have graduated/is graduating despite getting ranked in SSK because the mgm have done next to nothing for them(Kyon finally got her senbatsu spot after two years being ranked but that was mainly due to the graduations this year). And with stuff like getting/keeping Churi,Kaotan,Dasu and Aya in the SSK senbatsu,getting Yuuchan,Ami,Ryoha ranked for the first time and much more going around there's a very small chance Nakki will end up ranked. But it can still certainly happen although there's no way she'll end up ranked higher than Ryoha.

13. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't know when Nao finally ranked it was together fellow other 5th gens, all of whom outranked her despite not being pushed. Even when Ryouha did rank in the preliminaries Kumazaki Haruka also ranked higher. Basically If fans are going to Natsuki and Ryouha management push isn't gonna decide for the fans which member they are more concerned to vote for. That is why i believe Natsuki will definetly outrank Ryouha in the next election.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i just need her to be promoted already, 2 years kks is enough, we don't need more kks graduation, stop being stupid and promote this amazing girl with a huge fanbase already

15. Makku07

Makku07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Yes!!! Promoted to Team E!!!

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    finally she is promoted, and to my fav team too, yay

17. kaotan48

kaotan48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Nakkii is in the new Team E song! With a second row spot! I hope management will start pushing her more

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Never thought she would have a nice gravure body (check Iino Miyabi's thread)

19. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nakkii's Coming of Age pics
    o11911920p.jpg o144019201p.jpg o144019202p.jpg o144019203p.jpg
    Source

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nakkii's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here