1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Agreed ALSKFJALSDF!!! <3:XD: Gifs by balloonhater

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

AKB48 Nemousu TV #6

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's so gorgeous </3 [​IMG]

Awww Mayu's way of waking up someone is sooo cute :cute: lol

Thanks YKT! :worthy:

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Tonight on Fuji TV at 9 pm『SMAP×SMAPスマスマ初のスター大運動会SP!!』

CBUrF4jU0AALov3.jpg

EDIT Mayu just tweeted that Inamori Izumi gave the below for her Birthday. And she will also do my best from today!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Waaa~! I forgot about this! :wall: Is there a vid of this already? :omfg:

She's so cute [hehe]

Thanks for the updates YKT! :worthy:

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8nfpK2_d0

I uploaded caps here http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/115031966456/mayu-on-fuji-tv-smapxsmap-sp

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  6. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Hi guys! We are opening Mayuyu Sousenkyo Voting Fundraising for International fans!
    We will be buying theatre CDs from the funds collected, and all the voting tickets will be used for Mayuyu. Each theatre edition CD cost about 1028 yen.

Any amount of donations is accepted! We are accepting donation from March 31st 2015 to April 25th 2015.

For more details, check out our Tumblr page!

Let's make her 1st place again this year and create a history!

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks!

I tweeted and re-blogged on tumblr.

There are other ways to vote as posted by Nori O at http://www.mayuwatanabe.com

8. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yaaaaaaaas! I'll help :cute:

:1st: Mayu for the win!!!

9. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    How I know if they are voting to Mayu? how I know if they are voting in first place? I would like to donate some money since this is more cheaper for overseas fans but then again, these people are trustworthy?

10. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

Ruki has been running this campaign for a long time without any complaints from the people who donated so be assured, your money is going right into the right place and it's gonna be used in order to help Mayu in the SSK :D many other members' fans also run this kinda thing, this is not a specialty within Mayu fans.

11. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    I trust it enough just from YKT-san sharing it. :XD:

12. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can someone translate how to make Mayuyu's pink oshiri slime from AKB Shirabe ep 21?

I wanna feel how soft Mayuyu's oshiri too!:^O^:

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Yes, I totally trust @Ruki

Again, there are other ways to vote as posted by Nori O at http://www.mayuwatanabe.com

Or purchase the CDs and DIY

Amazon
    CDJapan
    HMV
    YesAsia

Thanks for your trust!

Chage x 渡辺麻友 UTAGE 21:00 JST PRIMETIME SP tonight!

渡辺麻友 on Twitter: "この後!21時からTBSにて UTAGE!春の祭典!2時間スペシャル! なんと、Chageさんとあの名曲を歌わせていただきました…夢のよう! 皆様是非ご覧ください "
    https://twitter.com/karaage_mayu/status/582865844914401280

CBbBY-3VAAAyA6-.jpg CBaiHfVUcAA5fq-.jpg CBaiH__UIAAb9lA.jpg

UTAGE! 3.28 [1/2]

UTAGE! 3.28 [2/2]

UTAGE!3.30

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  14. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi, I'm new here, and I guess the first thing I did after joining was donate to the Mayuyu Sousenkyo Voting Fundraising haha.

I actually noticed Mayuyu earlier than I noticed AKB48 because she appeared in an interview as a fan of Sound Horizon (which I love a lot). That was back in 2012. Even though in the times after that, she doesn't mention Sound Horizon as much anymore, I still continued following her and it was because of her I got into the AKB48 fandom.

I'll probably read more than I post, but let's get along ^_^

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Welcome @mittens_220 and thanks for donating to the Mayuyu Sousenkyo Voting Fundraising!

Chage x Mayu Watanabe UTAGE Primetime SP - 31 Mar 2015

16. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates guys..it seem I will be busy to wact the utage and smap special just to catch mayu in action..

Welcome & thanks @mittens_220
    Feel free to stay lurking in here...

Mayu won the most negative vote this year...

17. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Thank you @YKT and @majuholic0511 :blush:
    @what_tis_name and I has been thinking to start Mayuyu fan pool since last year. This year will be much harder for Mayuyu to win - too many strong competitions and other people fans are probably 'more desperate' to win. We really need to band together if we want Mayuyu to win again this year.

One of the other reason we started this campaign is because we thought it might be harder to get votes this year. Last year ithebigc was helping us out since he was in Japan, and the year before one of the mod also sold votes with a good price.

Of course you can also buy the CDs yourself or buy your own voting codes from other people. I'm compiling a Voting Guide for Mayuyu and it will include other options beside this Donation Pool campaign. Do whichever way works for you, since we Mayuyu fans have the same goal that is to make her win again :)

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Edit:
    Some pictures I took in Japan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  18. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayu always looks great on UTAGE! This is only the second time she has sung on it, right? It seems a shame she doesn't get more opportunity to.

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  20. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    @Ruki Thank you for organising this! Will donate a sum on top of buying votes myself :)

I tried translating this article, please pardon my awkward English phrasing at times and if I made any mistakes. :^^;:

Watanabe Mayu: 1-2 hours of sleep as a drama serial lead, "This is the time I've worked the hardest" despite busy/pressured days

Watanabe Mayu-san, of popular idol group "AKB48", who will have a double lead with Inamori Izumi-san in drama "Tatakau! Shoten Girl", accepted the interview in the filming location. It's her first time being the lead for a drama serial airing during Golden Prime timeslot (7pm-11pm). Watanabe-san said "Remembering my lines is a priority over sleep" and "My sleeping duration is 1-2 hours".

"Tatakau! Shoten Girl" is based on original novel series "Shoten Girl" by Aono Kei-san. Using an established bookstore "Pegasus Bookstore" as the setting, it features Kitamura Aki (Watanabe-san) and vice-manager Nishioka Rio (Inamori-san) who were saved by books. The drama thrillingly shows the 2 characters' figures who are fighting boldly in their jobs, love and lives.

Aki is a strong-minded and freewheeling bookstore staff. Watanabe-san said "I fully realise it's a difficult role" and laughed about "(Aki is) a person who is straightforward and lively, and often says her opinions. Since she is always lively, there's rarely any times where (Aki) feels down. Maintaing the liveliness is tough".

Watanabe-san, who "places priority in remembering her lines over sleep". Her sleeping duration is "1, 2 hours. It's something like this when I'm busy. I feel more braced up if I don't sleep. Having lived 20 years, this is the time where I think I've worked the hardest". "When I must do my best, I'll be fired up more than usual" were her thoughts regarding this work. "I think chances like these will not happen again, so I'll do my very best and not make this chance a temporary one, and I'll be driven daily" she said, while looking straight ahead.

Watanabe-san, who received words of encouragement "I think that doing dramas alongside AKB48 is fun, so do your best" from "Senior" Oshima Yuko-san, who has graduated from AKB48 and is on the actress route, has pledged "I'll do my best on both sides". She also said "I want to be an actress who can deeply touch people's hearts through acting. I'm determined on doing my best now".

The drama airs every Tuesday, 10pm, from the 14th. The first episode will be extended by 15 minutes.

Thanks for all the updates!