1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Perfume

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by Datalanche, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It better fill up because the stress to get the tickets was just too much lol

A friend told me he tried to go to their previous world tour and tickets sold out almost instantly. It seems many Japanese fans went all the way to London just to support them (crazy). :blink:

He even made this:

if the video does not show watch the video here

:^^;:

2. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow, that is insane!
    All the way to London?
    That is major dedication.

I haven't check any of the ticket sites here to see if any are still available, but I know I bought mine a couple of weeks after they had been released and I got it easily.

Your friend's video is both hilarious and tragic.
    I had a similar experience with a group back in 2012 - the tickets sold out in mere minutes and I didn't get one. Luckily they added a second date and I grabbed one of those, but the feeling of utter despair and depression was huge.
    So I know the feeling :/

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, he ended up going because they changed the venue or something, there's a HAPPY ENDING video in his channel lol

We bought the tickets through... the O2 club, maybe? Or something like that. It was the day before the official release or something, and even like that we couldn't get good ones.
    But oh, well! I guess we'll get to enjoy it anyway. :D

4. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

A group of us (six in total) from the previous Perfume and Kyarypamyupamyu European concerts are meeting for a late lunch around 15:00 (as late as they'll let me book) at The Andover Arms. It's near the venue and it's supposed to be a good pub. Here's the menu. If anybody is interested in joining us, then let me know so I know how many people to book a table for. :)

Dinner is difficult because I think the doors open at 18:00? That's why I've had to go for the late lunch option instead. :p

There are still around a sixth of the tickets left. They're mostly towards the back of the upper level.

O2 Priority were supposedly not given very good seats as I contacted the venue in advance to enquire about this. However, somebody I know claims to have purchased 2nd row centre seats through O2. They're known for lying though, so it may be untrue. Although, I'm 11 rows back around the centre myself and I was in pretty quick. Everybody else I know who managed to get straight in there are in the same row or behind me, so it seems like the first 9-10 rows in the central block may have been sold via a method other than general sale.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We weren't indeed lol
    At first we got something centerish but kinda far in the back, but we didn't click as fast as we had to, so the next "best available" was already in the upper section.
    We panicked and bought them lol
    Then we started hearing there were seats available in the ground section and stuff, but whatever, we got them already. :^^;:

I'll have to check with my sister and friends about the lunch thing. MY friends might be up to it, but I haven't seen my sister since Christmas and I don't wanna be a bad brother in case she has plans or something lol

But in case I/we can't go, I'd love to have a coffee or something before the concert just to share the excitement of it and talk about J-stuff with people that can actually talk back about it (not like my muggle friends ¬¬). Do you poeple take coffee after lunch or is that just too Spanish? lol

6. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I confuse my lunch and my dinner. I shall try to leave work early and meet up with people beforehand :)

LOL 'like my muggle friends'.
    I have never thought to refer to my non-J-pop friends that way, but it so fits.
    If I can't make the late lunch, and you are not preoccupied with stuff, then I'm sure we could arrange a mini-meet of fans for coffee.
    And although I don't drink coffee, from what I can tell people drink it at all times of the day o_O

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, in Spain is just "customary" to drink it after lunch at least. I can't live without a cup of coffee every two hours, so... :^^;:

I'm sure there's a NERO somewhere close to the venue. Aren't those like mushrooms in UK? lol

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    LOL! I have tried coffee once and it was not to my liking, so I stick to the rare cup of tea.

Nero, Costa, Starbucks, Pret a Manger... they're everywhere here. I'm pretty sure there are one, two or all four near the venue. :)

I believe the first date for this world tour is October 31st in Taiwan so I'd be interested to see what the setlist is like :)

9. Afro_Stud

I look forward to seeing where he's really sat during the concert then. ;)

There's more of you coming? It could be a big group if everyone makes it! I wonder if there'll be a table big enough... Only five of us are confirmed so far.

Coffee's doable as well. I think everyone is splitting after the dinner anyway. Some people want to queue up early to guarantee merc, others want to drink and one person wants to go shopping. :p

Let me know when you know. :)

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We're a group of three.
    But one will go directly to the concert cause he has some university classes on that day and I don't really know much about my other friend's plans (he lives now in Denmark), so... yeah, when the date approaches I guess we'll know more about how to meet up and whatnot.

A drink before the concert sounds nice too. :D

11. Afro_Stud

@Yukitie @Trinu

I've booked a table for ten at the Andover Arms for 14:45 on Wednesday.

The address is 57 Aldensley Road, London, W6 0DL.

If anyone wants to come along, either let me know in this thread or by PM.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think we might join you later.

My friend seems to be one of the ones who give around flyers and whatnot in the queue, so I'll be kinda free before the concert lol

I'll write you tomorrow with whatever.

13. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I am unable to leave work early, so will be getting to Hammersmith around half past five at the very latest.

As the venue is all seated - is it still? Did I get that right? - I don't think there's a massive rush to queue, so I will be around for an hour or so before joining the queue if anyone wants to grab a coffee or something =)

14. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Won't say anything about the specifics of the performance as they asked us not to...

but oh my god. O.O

That was easily the best performance by any of the Japanese artists I've seen this year.
    Mind blowing.

Skipped the merch because the queues were insane. The photobook looked amazing though!

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaaaaaand I'm back!

That was a hell of a show!! And it turned great before it started because our tickets were for the 2nd floor and then some Uruguayan girls won some contest and had tickets for the first rows and gave theirs to us, so we were kinda close to the stage in the end! :D

It was my first Jpop concert ever and I couldn't be more satisfied. At first it was weird to have all this space for me, since I'm used to push/be pushed in concerts and whatnot, but having my own seat was nice lol

The girls were great! My friend (the one who wasn't that big of a fan) was surprised that they did so well with the choreos.
    I think I hurt my throat shouting in GAME... and from shouting "GUAPA!!!" all the time (Spanish people yay us).

Aachan's English was very good! Although you could tell she had memorized it all lol
    Maybe because of that it looked sometimes like it was Aachan and her friends? The other 2 didn't say much lol

I hope they do a 4th World Tour and visit Europe again, cause I'm not missing that!

@Afro_Stud it was great meeting you even if it was for a couple of minutes! Wish I had gone to lunch, but I didn't think much of the time I spent in the subway (got lost a couple of times lol). But I hope we meet in another J-event soon (keep me posted in whatever, cause you saw I had no idea of most of them lol).

@Yukitie too bad we didn't meet but glad you had a blast!

16. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @Trinu tis a shame we couldn't meet! Afro_Stud mentioned he had seen you when I bumped into him in the queue. Hope to see you at another event!

Well done on the tickets! Can't believe that was your first j-pop concert but what a one to go to! :D

Was a little disappointed that they didn't play my favourite song, Fushizen na Girl, but the rest of it was so amazing it made up for it.

Was also really impressed by their English skills! Kashiyuka was quite quiet and Achan would not stop! She was so funny though.
    It has taken me seeing them to realise that my favourite member is actually Nocchi <3

I really hope they come back here on their next world tour!! They seemed to really enjoy it :)

17. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I was at the Hammersmith show.
    It was great. Though they sure talked a lot :D
    A~chan smiled at me during Hold Your Hand. At least twice. I swear!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  18. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

there's no Acchan in Perfume,there's only A~chan XD

19. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Fixed.

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I lost last perfume months