1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 "Mulai Sekarang Sungguh-Sungguh" Event (2014/11/22-23, 2015/01/24, 2015/04/18, 2015/11/14)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Nov 8, 2014.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol why they angry at Melody but not to Komari or Tani Marika? They perform that song as center too

I like your post @Deyan

^ Scandalous ni ikou is Kojima Haruna and Oshima Yuko song from 1830 album

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

Yes..i second this!!! It's not entirely new another member performing the song

Those purist just need some fresh air

3. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    I guess there's no reason for Mariko fans to get Angry ~!!!
    it's not Melody stole the song......

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    ^ What I like from the setlist or the highlights of the concert for me.
    New (hasn't been performed previously by JKT48) songs are Tobenai Agehachou, Ue Kara Melody, Futari wa Dekiteru, Seishun no Lap Time, Only Today and Scandalous ni Ikou. And none are theater songs. Can I hope for an album coming up soon? Well, after the sousenkyo single is released. Or a la Flying Get single for the sousenkyo single. But I'd prefer an album release, because there'd be more songs [hehe]
    :inlove: for Tobenai Agehachou.:blush: for Scandalous ni Ikou and Futari wa Dekiteru. Though it'd be, in my opinion, much more preferable if Futari wa Dekiteru was a duet between a JKT member (obviously) and another young male artist (as a collaboration project, maybe?) instead of a staff member [hehe]. And so glad that Sendy and Jeje got a song. Lastly, :approve: for the other three, though after reading DreamerKid post, it'd be more interesting if it was Ue Kara Ghaida/Farisya, Yona is alright too.
    What else were there? I would love to see the english version songs performed (and the english MC). It'd be an amusing one. Kinjirareta Futari with Kinal and Ve and Temodemo no Namida with Rachel and Vanka seems legit. Cinderella wa Damasarenai with Dena as center, I would like to see that.

Theater no Megami... The image I have made it seem to me to suit Team T more. Hohohoho but yeah, Ve is so going to be a goddess performing Yokaze no Shiwaza.

Ue Kara Melody shall be a challenge for Melody. But yeah, the song handed to her doesn't make it that special because she's the center of the group. Melody shall perform the song (as the center) brilliantly, as if she owns it. That way, Mariko fans won't be so angry. I get why they'd be mad. It's not like they weren't ticked off when Marika made center for the song at the last request hour (they were hoping for Mariko to show up, after all).

Edit: They don't usually release concerts (other than anniversaries) as DVDs, right? Lately (since 3rd Gen concerts), JKT has been performing previously-unperformed-and-not-yet-released songs. It'd be nice if they release DVDs of it.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  5. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    YES!! A great selection of songs by JOT! I'm really interested in Ue Kara Melody, Takane no Ringo, and Scandalous ni ikou. I'm also curious about Iiwake Maybe and Wink wa Sankai, I know Team J can pull off Iiwake Maybe but Wink wa 3kai? I think it's too cute for them, that's just my opinion. About Seishun no Lap Time? Did they finally use the NMB48 formation?

also... I'm very happy that they get Theatre no Megami, I prefer RESET but Theatre no Megami is my 2nd choice. Team J Oshi! (more song for the Request Hour Setlist)

Edit: From Shania's twitter... Iiwake Maybe is based on height and Wink wa Sankai is based on age. The senbatsu for Iiwake Maybe starts from the shortest and Wink wa Sankai from the youngest.

6. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    arrgghh still regret I didn't apply for this event, I thought it's just another usual event but turns out to be very special ....
    as for the new setlist, I don't know much about it but feel happy, finally team J has new setlist, kind of bored with DnT.
    and I read on Live report , kimisuki MV? is there any? I never know

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ue Kara Shania should be perfect, she is "above" any team J members isn't?
    I would like to see J and K3 head to head for shonichi at their new stage, to spark a little bit.

8. Hoshizora

Hoshizora Kenkyuusei

OMG, Beby didn't get any unit song (except Tobenai Agehachou) ?? :mad::mad:

THEATER NO MEGAMI?!!
    CAN'T WAIT FOR ARASHI NO YORU NI WA! BEBY Center plis. I think it wil be suit with her personality
    :corr:

9. xwfthyx

xwfthyx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Woaaah Nice setlist i wish they release team J and 3rd GEN "mulai sekarang sungguh2" event in to DVD box or something i know its impossible. about ue kara melody...
    Actually thing that pissed some of tfans in twitter is not bcs JKT cover the song but why its always melody... LOLLL (i don't give a damn actually melody really perfect for it)

10. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Damn.
    They should just release this on a DVD and take my money.

11. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I actually feel OK with ue kara melody(she is still the overall center until her graduation, and also she is the oldest member too), but still ue kara ghaida will be my first choice, if JOT out of the blue make ue kara yuvia...now tha cringeworthy, although if they give this song to team K, like for special event or something, they will have ue kara naomi, but i feel yona can own this song too

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I prefer Ue Kara Rica (she can appear in JKT concert) or Sisil if she can rank in SSK this year

13. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

So, just wondering what the translated verse for "Ue kara Melody" sound like ... anyone who watched it remember the lyrics?

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    "Ue Kara Melody" translated as "Dari Atas Melody" and i heard something like "sifatnya yang sadistik"

Hmm it seems that two event sungguh sungguh (Gen 3 and team J) can be counted as successfull, my prediction there'll be another event like this for team KIII

15. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Dari atas melody? Wow thats.....odd, what is the meaning of that phrase?? It doesnt make any sense???

16. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

"Dari atas Melody" is too much of a literal translation. :^^;:

I think something like "Tuan Putri Melody" sounds better hehe

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^indeed, maybe its just me but i always think everytime team j got a new song they got a "google translate" type while team K got a better translation, for example DnT was all over the place while i can understand and enjoy the lyric of team k stages

18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Dari Atas Melody sounds like Dari Atas, Melody! or From Above, Melody! :D They should at least have it as Melody Dari Atas.

Is Melody sadistic?

19. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    i can't imagine if there's any S in JKT :lol:

20. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I am seriously wanna know the person responsible for all this "amazing" translation