Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Lol man...am I the only is hunger for mayu screen time show...the pv preview is killing me mate...I still can't see mayu in action lmao...

Mayu triangle cover...it really sounds badass..it sounds like mayu Hikaru monotachi single just more upbeat n cool..i'm glad mayu singging is more have wide range from before...I feel proud of her..she is really improving..mayu really work hard behind the scene without we know it

@Ruki thanks for the share post..it really motivated me to vote mayu more...i'm feel touch just by thought of imagine it..yup mayu is not young anymore..we want to create history in akb with mayu..mayu time as idol is almost finish I guess...since she want to expand her career as actress..I don't care if mayu win this year may make her graduate...I just want her to graduate her idol career in a top notch...

2. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

jesus lord, this song and the shoten theme, they just show how incredible amazing Mayuyu has became... she is more than ready to fly by herself! i would say, if she wins the ssk this year, she announces graduation next year!! graduation on top!

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Oshima Ryoka's 755 - Nezumi

IMG_20150423_232400.jpg

Reminder:

About a day left to contribute!

http://mayuyusousenkyo2015.tumblr.com/post/115033343769/calling-all-mayu-fans

EDIT 岡田奈々推し @Okadananafans' tweet

Okada Nana said...

"My reason to join AKB at first because I really adore Watanabe Mayu-san, then I become liking AKB. And somehow I want to enter AKB"

Excerpt of mahoushoujoari's post...

''First of all, I invite you to read this. Now…
    If you’ve been an AKB fan for some time, you probably know who Yoshirin (Kobayashi Yoshinori) is. Aside from being a manga artist, he’s a critic and a passionate AKB fan who very often expresses opinions related to the group and its members in his blog. So let me share his latest entry.''

[​IMG]
    ^Mayuyu is mentioned alot too

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  4. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    [hehe] Hemmm~ ... so this is what the feels when our oshi's being pushed to the back line :blush: *So Long plays faintly in the distance*.

I know what you feels :) .. so clearly :)

~~~~

@YKT thanks for the pic :D... i suddenly miss nezumi presence :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

~~~~~

Preview from "Jimang" Fuji TV, tonight (maybe its already posted by YKT :D)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^Thanks, yes, I posted earlier and wondered what she was doing? LOL!

First look, Mayu Watanabe on the cover of TVfan 4.27-5.10

[​IMG]

6. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@Mayura48 , I wonder if it's a game to see how far the broom flies. Unless it's to see how high she can kick:chuffed:

@YKT , thanks that was an interesting read:chuffed:

7. Artist

Artist Kenkyuusei

Which (really old)akbingo did the psychic(?) read Mayuyu-san's personality?

8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    :chuffed: sorry, but.. your post is a bit confusing. So, my friend~ can you make it more clearly ? AKBINGO what ? **perhaps i can help you :)**

Do yo mean this episode (AKBINGO ep154) ?
    [​IMG]

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayu tweeted a couple of times tonight and shared this photo reminding us to watch Jimang show on Fuji TV tonight

IMG_20150424_204825.jpg

10. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Artist
    I remembered something like that on AKB0/1ji 59fun. I don't remember the specific episode though. They all answered a questionnaire not knowing it was a psychologic test used to know their personality. Mayu got "Secretly wants to lead." result based on her favorite kanji. And she was around 13 that time.

Look at her now. A lot of kohais are looking at her back. A reliable beautiful senpai. :)

But if it's really the AKBingo with a real psychic, Bibiko, then what Mayura48 posted is what you're looking for.

And also those lucky girl ranking episodes with Mayu on it pretty much gives you an idea on what kind of girl Mayu is.

11. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Did you mind if i continue ? :chuffed: ... Look at her now, i already seen Mayuyu blossom from a shy little girl into the amazing beautiful young woman that she is today. I’ve seen her stand tall in the face of immense pressure, and while she may have buckled a few times under the weight, I’ve seen her fearlessly leap back on her feet every single time. The girl who always relying in the back her senpai now has tranformed into the senpai itself.

The affinity from Mayu. Her cute side, her elegant sides, her serious sides wich rarely sometimes was dorky :) A quiet, reserved person on the outside, but one who really opens up when she’s in the company of a select number of close friends. :blush:

This girl was Amazing. No.. for me, this girl is too amazing~ :cold:

*sigh*

I hope everyone can see this side of mayu. *because suddenly i realize, especially in this forum, i feel like everyone just seeing mayu as the ambitious girl wich always want to stand in the center :(:(:(

12. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

I got your meaning but that's one of the reason we support her like this right..as much as I like to tell people wtf when they say mayu is so ambitious when i'm here was jeolous sitting look at mayu ambitious way to achieve her dream in positive way that put her in her place today..
    Lol if u tell me mayu was the same person I notice in the old akbingo I certainly can't believe it..lol

13. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haha. Why not? ;)

And all you said kept me nodding. So true. Those are some of the reasons why I have come to love Mayu so much. Every part of her is very lovable. Each side of her that we discover made us love her even more. Her change was not only for herself but also for the group.

There is no way for us, Mayuyu oshis, to fall out of love for this girl.

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  15. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    and then @YKT comes, broke the moment. :lol: But.. thank you very much !! mayu is very cute in there :XD::XD::XD::XD: cany wait to see the vid :D

~~~~~

@leoASH There is something funny :^^;:.. i somehow can understands with what they think. i was ever on the same place like them before. Hating on any other member that stole mayu's place :evil::evil::D. But.. suddenly someone has taught me, and then after the time flies for a moment, finally in one days.. i stopped doing those kind of things :D :v:

@Konoe :lol: Now you're the one who make me nodding Konoe-san :D **Psst and also.. I'm waiting for your update fic, Konoe-san :blush:

16. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Mayura48 Haha Patience is a virtue. :p

I'm waiting for yours too. ;) And I'm a silent reader.

I've been dying for more Mayuki fanfics. Hardcore Mayuki writers seems to be busy and some are slacking off. All happened on the same time. I was jealous with Atsumina, Kojiyuu, and Wmatsui shippers getting new fics almost everyday.

17. Artist

Artist Kenkyuusei

Thank guys, I got my answer.

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Must watch!

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @Konoe
    Heee.. *Shock* :shocku:
    You read my fic ? Really ? uwaah~.. Kore ureshi waaa~~ :lol::lol:

hemm~.. i agree, i just wondering where all of those mayuki writer has gone. They were like smoke, too hard to be tracked [hehe]. **Like always, Wmatsui is everywhere :^^;: .. but suddenly i realize that Atsumina also had appear more often in these days (so, i thought that their shippers are never dies), right ? :D

@Artist You're welcome :)

~~~~~~~

And then @YKT Thanks again for the post :) you're is..:1st: **but one question.. is that really that mayu just appear in 5minutes of the show ? Too short~ :^^;:

But glad that she looks genki in there :)

Lol. mayuyu just failed at everything :lol::lol::D

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  20. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

The drawing of Aki-P LOL