1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
  2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  3. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^ the request is already started :XD: *i'm late to know this..

Wow~, she even have her own official staff in sony music :cute:

~~~~

Watanabe Mayu will announce the result on a live broadcast program "Mayuyu Deai no Tsuzuki" Event Decision Conference (まゆゆ『出逢いの続き』イベント決定会議) at 11 May 2015 (21:00 pm). For more details, please visit forTUNE music official page: http://fortunemusic.jp/watanabemayu_201506/

Detail from AKB Daily : http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2015/05/watanabe-mayu-takes-request-via-twitter.html

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  4. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^^ Scroll up to upper right hand corner, and then hover your mouse over your name, or tap/click on your name. Then go to signature, and click on that:chuffed:

Then look for an icon that says "image." It has 2 mountains and a sun on top of it:chuffed: paste the link to the picture/banner you want. Or you can use the [ img]linkhere[ /img] without the spaces.

5. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Scanned through quickly and only the bottom half is more interesting.

"I think that Paruru centering Bokutachi is a good thing. Its boring to have the same center. Paruru doesn't have the image of a dancer, isn't it surprising for her to challenge the toughest dance in history? Last year Kibouteki's double center Sakuratan was shivering with nervousness when we appeared for a music show. That is only because she felt the responsiblity of being a center. In future, i think it will be good if the younger generation can come forward so we can show our versatility."

I have my eye on Sayaya. She's ambitious and willing to learn whatever job she's given. During the musical for AKB49, she played an evil role which is very different from her usual image and was so passionate i was shocked.I'm looking forward to her performance in dramas/variety.

For this year, i have no choice but to aim for the 2nd win.I'm always looking at AKB objectively, so i'm wondering when the younger generation will rise up, and waiting."

• Like Like x 1
  6. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translation...is nice to know what mayu thought for her not centering akb 40th single..
    I guess since takamina announce her graduation..mayu let loose herself a liitle...she now more focus on akb future and her own future...
    It seems that she watch her kouhai silently in the back...I never thought she gonna comment about sayaya positively..since in team B junior, owada nana was the one which gain a lot of push but I agree with mayu though..Sayaya in team B was one of the member that is not easily to ignore for me she one of the girl that stood out in team B performance.

7. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thanks for the translation! Like what leoASH said, good to know what Mayu thinks about the 40th single. Also surprising (in a good way!) that Mayu actually mentioned Sayaya. Nice to know she's actually observing her juniors and all haha. Good for Sayaya, I like her quite a bit too!

8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Thank you very much for the traslate.. :)

Well, like leoASH has said.. it was nice to see mayu's POV when she's not centering 40th single, well, its really surprises me thou. But, more importantly, Thanks for mayu's comment, she's already opened my mind. I always see mayu as the best center for AKB, but since she's already said like that.. well, i think i will join on her side [hehe]

She's reliable senpai, no doubt [hehe]

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Wow thanks so much for translating @Starlight!

Anything interesting in
    2015/04/02 TV LIFE Premium VOL.13?

IMG_20150503_082701.jpg IMG_20150503_082708.jpg

10. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Found this article from Nikkei Entertainment, some kind of evaluation of last year's senbatsu members work this past year? Mayu got the highest points!

1st Mayuyu 27pts
    2nd Yukirin 25pts
    3rd Sasshi 24pts
    4th Paruru 23pts
    5th Sakura 22pts
    6th Takamina 21pts
    6th Sayanee 21pts
    8th Jurina 20pts
    9th Akarin 18pts

They mentioned stuffs like her being the solo center for 2 consecutive singles, having a lead in Shoten Girl, many solo works etc. Can't read the rest, too small ^^;

[​IMG]

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks so much @pinkfluffballs!

Mayuyu at today’s 2 shot event

[​IMG]

More pics at http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/117987606381/mayuyu-at-todays-2-shot-event-part-1

Part 2

http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/117992399716/mayuyu-at-todays-2-shot-event-part-2-for-part

12. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This article doesn't have much juice except for a part where she talked about Akichan being similar to Harugon, so she acts using Harugon as a reference. They must be really good friends cos I always see her mentioning Harugon on TV/Twitter.

13. Artist

Artist Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

14. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ your welcome:chuffed:

@Starlight , thanks for the translations, really appreciate it:chuffed:

@pinkfluffballs , thanks for the information:chuffed:

@YKT , thanks for the updates as usual:chuffed:

Mayu super kawaii in the 2shot:inlove:

15. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    A pic from Izurina 7gogo :blush:

"<3 MayuZuna <3 was able to meet with Mayu-san after a long time~ :XD:"

[​IMG]

~~~~~`

Izurina really adore mayu, she love her so much~ [hehe] And mayu herself, i find that she was really friendly and talkative with izurina, they always noisy when they are together [hehe].. *well, such a strange combi :^^;:

But since Izurina got transferred to team 4 in the last shuffle, it will be sad for the two of them :(

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks @Mayura48 and @Starlight!

AKB48 Nemousu TV Season 18 Episode 9

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  17. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

@Mayura48 don't worry..mayu still gonna contact her for sure...Izurina is a nice girl

Mayu just tweeting her mvp 2shot today..lucky fans..also they joke about her rating drama..lol
    Mayu sure is kakkoi

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Excerpt

AnfieldAkiba translated Mayu's tweets tonight

(3/5/15 9.54pm) "Thank you for the Osaka 2-shot event!! It was fun!! Very very much! Everyone, I hope you use (2-shot pic) as your wallpaper."

(3/5/15 10.19pm) "Today's MVP 2-shot https://twitter.com/no3bonly1/status/594836461167321088 … (quoted tweet says "Mayuyu shocked by the very low drama ratings")"

(3/5/15 10.29pm) "I didn't mean that when I made that face but...

So, every Tuesday 10pm
    Everyone please watch "Tatakau! Shoten Girl"!
    #ShotenGirl"

19. CSEA

CSEA Kenkyuusei

^
    He tweeted about very low drama ratings..
    I don't like it.. This's a bad joke for me but Mayu quoted his tweeted and said this is MVP.. lol

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Sigh, I've tried not to publicly post about the ratings but I had to post AnfieldAkiba's translations.