1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Sato Seira
    3. Matsui Jurina
    4. Oya Masana
    5. Hiramitsu Kanako

@ForrestFuller I would love to see a topic for most improved all48 members :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm still mad at how Yuka was robbed of a victory against Wasamin in the AKBingo! DIVA competition.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I remember all three saying her singing is perfect and the only reason Wasamin won was because she not only held her own against a "perfect singer", but because the three people had no idea that with her voice range she can do more than just sing Enka songs.

Isn't that total BS? She's in AKB48 so of course she can sing more than just Enka. Also, holding her own against a "perfect opponent" is a pathetic reason for winning.

Wasamin also won the second competition, but she skipped the first round due to her first victory and because her two opponents couldn't hit high notes. Ayaka Umeda was pretty close to victory though. Wasamin won even though she had a throat injury, it shows just how good she is. Still, this doesn't justify beating Yuka :( Glad Yuka got revenge in this voting competition lol.

Anyway, Jurina Is first, Rena is second.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    1. Matsui Jurina
    2. Deguchi Aki
    3. Sato Mieko
    4. Ono Haruka
    5. Hiramatsu Kanako
    6. Yagami Kumi
    7. Matsui Rena
    8. Takada Shiori
    9. Sato Seira
    10. Mori Sayuki

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    01. Nakanishi Yuka
    02. Kuwabara Mizuki
    03. Sato Seira
    04. Yagami Kumi
    05. Matsui Rena
    06. Deguchi Aki
    07. Hirata Rikako
    08. Matsui Jurina
    09. Ono Haruka
    10. Hiramatsu Kanako

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wow, such sour grapes. And oh yes, big revenge. I am sure Wasamin is in tears over this 2nd place finish. Not bad, especially when there were a few jagoffs that left her name (as well as Yuka AND Sayanee) off their lists out of spite and lame strategy. [hehe] They still shared a runaway neck and neck finish, as it should be.

Robbed my ass. Wasamin won on AKBingo! because she was the best singer, period. Wasamin has been proving this consistently over the past four years. Let's not invent a bunch of nonsense about what the judges actually said. And let's also not invent a bunch of crap that Wasamin won the second time on a fluke. Give me a break! The fact that she won a second time on AKBingo! pretty much proved she can outsing anyone in AKB with one hand tied behind her back.

Nowadays she appears live among some of the best singers in the music industry, has four singles and an album. How about a little respect instead of your worthless commentary. Don't get me wrong, I have all the respect in the world for Yuka's talent. And she has been doing very well since she left AKB. So why not hang your hat on that instead of being butthurt about the fact that Wasamin has beaten her in virtually every competition they have been in together.

Anyway...

01. Yagami Kumi
    02. Oya Masana
    03. Sato Mieko
    04. Hiramatsu Kanako
    05. Sato Seira
    06. Deguchi Aki
    07. Matsushita Yui
    08. Matsui Jurina
    09. Shinkai Rina
    10. Matsui Rena

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What are you talking about? I know Wasamin is good, notice how I said "Wasamin won even though she had a throat injury, it shows just how good she is." The thing is, I don't really like her voice and I feel as if there are plenty of better singers in AKB48. I wasn't making excuses either. She DID skip the first round in the second competition, and the judges DID criticize her opponents for failing to sing high notes. In a way, she kinda had an easy victory in the second competition but that is not trying to speak badly of her skills whatsoever.

I think you are just a bit upset because she is your oshi. I personally find Yuka's voice to be beautiful, and the fact she was only 20 years old and singing with such a powerful tone is what lead me to say she deserved the win. In fact, one of the three judges chose Yuka and gave a similar response to me. The other two judges didn't really explain why they felt Wasamin was better and that upset me.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Sato Mieko
    3. Hirata Rikako
    4. Nakanishi Yuka
    5. Kuwabara Mizuki
    6. Matsui Jurina
    7. Yagami Kumi
    8. Oya Masana
    9. Hiramatsu Kanako
    10. Takada Shiori

• Like Like x 1
  8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Matsui Jurina
    3. Sato Mieko
    4. Nakanishi Yuka
    5. Yagami Kumi
    6. Oya Masana
    7. Kuwabara Mizuki
    8. Hirata Rikako
    9. Sato Seira
    10. Hiramatsu Kanako

• Like Like x 1
  9. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I agree with @Doodleboy. Masuda Yuka is much a better singer than Wasamin.She has both the vocal talent and skill. Wasamin has perfect vocal techniques but her voice is bland

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I agree with everything here, including #1 Jurina, #2 Rena :D. I didn't vote for Wasamin because despite her technical ability, I just can't feel real emotion in her voice the way I do with the other good singers. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, It's like she's trying to fit her voice to enka style rather than sincerely express her feelings in her own way. At least that's how it sounds to me. Compare that to Masuda who just lets loose with so much feeling and power that it gives me chills. That personal touch to singing is more important to me than technical ability, of course they're both technically very good as well.

Anyway, SKE: It's hard to rank top 10 best, but WMatsui have to be at the top. SKE was the first AKB expansion and it could've failed miserably or died out after the initial hype, if not for those 2 very strong aces to carry the group, so I put them far above the rest and I can't even think of an order for the others (though I don't mean to say the others aren't important as well).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Matsui Jurina
    3. Nakanishi Yuka
    4. Sato Mieko
    5. Yagami Kumi
    6. Hiramatsu Kanako
    7. Kuwabara Mizuki
    8. Sato Seira
    9. Takai Tsukina
    10. Oya Masana

• Like Like x 1
  12. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    1. Matsushita Yui
    2. Yagami Kumi
    3. Matsui Rena
    4. Matsui Jurina
    5. Sato Mieko
    6. Deguchi Aki
    7. Hirata Rikako
    8. Oya Masana
    9. Kuwabara Mizuki
    10. Ono Haruka

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    How could I not see how complimentary you were in that previous post. Just like how you weren't being insulting when you wrote that SSK post about Sasshi, Sae and Kaotan being underserving of their rankings, right? :rolleyes: Maybe it was you describing it being "B.S." and a "pathetic excuse" for a victory that threw me off. :D Sorry if I misjudged your backhanded compliments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  14. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1.) Matsui Rena
    2.) Yagami Kumi
    3.) Oya Masana
    4.) Sato Mieko
    5.) Nakinishi Yuka
    6.) Takada Shiori
    7.) Matsushita Yui
    8.) Kuwabara Mizuki
    9.) Deguchi Aki
    10.) Matsui Jurina

• Like Like x 1
  15. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to this topic. *pulls on her gloves* I think this will be the first countdown ever where I explain my votes just because this is my favorite topic ever!

10) Takada Shiori
    Purely because she's gorgeous and I looooved her hair and her husky voice. I'm a little sad her dream didn't take off but at least she seems to be crushing the world of Etsy.
    9) Hirata Rikako
    Can't not have the first captain of my favorite team on here. Rikki was a good leader, a great den mother, and a total dork.
    8) Sato Seira
    Although her aggressive sexiness drew most of the attention, she was a really good performer and I loved that despite her intense focus she never took herself too seriously.
    7) Oya Masana
    Our delicate leggy loli-hunting snow princess is in my eyes the heart and soul of SKE!
    6) Yagami Kumi
    She had everything needed to be a perfect classic idol, but with an air of mystery and a bit of sardonic wit that made her so interesting.
    5) Deguchi Aki
    Beautiful voice+pervy sense of humor=A+ combination.
    4) Nakanishi Yuka
    I loved her voice, her slyness and her otoppoi-to-the-extreme chara, and although she was much maligned, she had a truly tender heart and showed great compassion for other members.
    3) Kuwabara Mizuki
    Mizuki was everything. Killer at MCs, amazing dancer, fantastic mentor to newer members, and all-around hilarious.
    2) Matsui Rena
    Although there are members in this list I personally like more than Rena, she deserves nothing less than top two here (and I'm pretty sure she'll win 1st in this).
    1) Matsui Jurina
    I probably don't need to explain this one. My first oshimen, my only oshimen, the driving force behind my SKE bias. Your fave could never, etc etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  16. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    1. Matsui Rena

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

1. Matsui Rena
    2. Yagami Kumi
    3. Nakanishi Yuka
    4. Sato Mieko
    5. Matsui Jurina
    6. Oya Masana
    7. Kuwabara Mizuki
    8. Hirata Rikako
    9. Sato Seira
    10. Deguchi Aki

• Like Like x 1
  18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Oya Masana
    3. Matsui Jurina
    4. Sato Mieko (I seriously miss her lol)
    5. Nakanishi Yuka
    6. Yagumi Kumi
    7. Deguchi Aki (I liked her solo debut single, but too bad I'm not a bigger fan, I would support her)
    8. Hirata Rikako
    9. Hiramatsu Kanako
    10. Kuwabara Mizuki

Tbh, I don't know the first gen super well, so this is just based on stuff I looked into via old vids and such and I prob would have been a fan of these girls back then. But most I was able to appreciate even if it was only for a short while~

• Like Like x 1
  19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    1. Matsui Rena
    2. Yagami Kumi
    3. Oya Masana

I only know few of them and now i kinda hate Jurina coz that girl too greedy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know why you are bringing up posts I made several weeks ago or why you are comparing it to the one I made about Wasamin. I already said that the judges didn't give a valid reason for why Yuka lost and this is what I considered pathetic. What I find BS is how they couldn't explain what Wasamin did better. Both of these points upset me.

Anyway, I have no idea what you are trying to imply about the "usual suspects". I have no idea who they are or what makes them usual. Your sarcasm is a bit disappointing, because I'm being completely honest. Wouldn't it be better if we stop continuing this conversation though? I was complaining about something that happened three years ago. That can't be changed right? No point continuing especially when this topic is now on SKE 1st gen members. Besides, the whole "revenge" thing was a lighthearted joke. I'm just happy she finally got first place in something. For the record, I was hoping for Wasamin to rank in this year's sousenkyo and I'm disappointed that she didn't.