1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^The future of Nogizaka! Ashu is breaking out this year. CUTiE magazine's distribution is quite big so this is a tremendous opportunity for her. Last year, Rora, Kojima Haruna, Maeda Atsuko, Nōnen Rena, Nishino Kana and Horikata Maki to name a few graced the covers of CUTiE.

If you follow her blog she absolutely destroys in the reply count. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate to sold out HS blocks. Ashurin is definitely worth seeing at HS because she is 可愛いすぎ!!!

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

UTB vol. 229 movie making. Cue in dramatic music...[hehe]

Snowy White

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Anyone watch this week's Nogizaka46 Show (AKB48 Show)? Asuka is tremendous. She has to have been playing the drums for awhile. Awesome :worthy:

She's one of the girls I support in Nogi, looking forward to some more exposure.

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ashu is really buzzing on the net and is discussed on TV with the likes of Sakurai Hinako, Hashimoto Kana and Takiguchi Hikari. This video was edited and Ashu is discussed first. Iirc, Ashu was discussed last in the original airing.

if the video does not show watch the video here

So glad her HS sales now reflect her blog replies.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    what it is about? anyway, ashurin should be the golden child of nogi right now. sony should push her at least as top5 among the adult member. just replace her with ehem2 and plaster her face everywhere, for sure she gonna be big hit in a matter of time.

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    O! Hafu :shock: mom from Myanmar (Burma)!!!

7. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    @STS : not a good idea to use the term hâfu since it has a pejorative meaning in Japan, but it doesn't seem to be mean in your case. [hehe]

yeah, Ashu is obviously the next big thing in Nogizaka. she got nicknamed "once in 4000 year idol" by J-Netizens a few weeks ago, just like Hashimoto Kanna & Ju Jingyi were... seeing how popular those girls became, Sony & Nogi management have a reason to push her more ! I'd love to see her in Fukujin, or even center (Senpuuki & Arakajime Katarareru Romance showed she has all the qualities a center need...)

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It really depends on the person. I know a lot of "halfs" and none of them mind, but most said they know someone who does care about it.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    is sweet is a bigger agency?

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    CUTiE is closing i think, so it's good she already has a new magazine

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Yes, CUTiE will suspend publication in September (final issue). I know this magazine has been around for a while so it's kinda shocking. Both CUTiE and sweet share the same publisher.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Pretty much makes sense. One publication goes off, and Ashu, still liking modeling, moves to another publication...

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yup. I'm pretty sure that CUTiE staff had a lot to do with Ashu modeling for sweet. Any young women's magazine would love to give her a modeling contract if that didn't happen.

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

あしゅしゅお誕生日おめでとう!

image.jpg

16. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    I'm a bit jealous with Ashu. Well, It was about Mayuyu and "Sweet". In my POV, among all 48/46 member, Mayuyu is a member who have the longest history with this "Sweet" magz. She already have at least 3 years related work with this magz, since 2012. She even have her own monthly serialization for "Sweet" (like her own corner as a model). But even so, even she have that much related work with this magz, or even she already have her own corner......she still never get choosen as their Official Model, or not even have a chance to stand out as their cover girl, not even once~:^^;: And now Ashu suddenly become their Official Model, beating mayu like easily. Nah~ make me jealous lol

Well, I think ashu is the most prettiest girl in Nogi. And along with shiraishi, i can say that she is number 1 and number 2 in there, as a top model of course~ :). She have a bright future in modelling world, even i think she have the more brighter future than Shiraishi or Kojiharu as a model.

Anyway CUTiE last issue will have Ashu as their cover

http://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/1784677
    http://mdpr.jp/review/detail/1511287

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow.that is cool to hear that

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Pardon me, i took back my word from before..

I just knew about this u,u...

Watanabe Mayu is an (official) related model of "Sweet" magz u,u.. and with Saito Asuka assigned to sweet this year, means 48/46 have two representatives in there u,u

http://mdpr.jp/magazine/detail/sweet

Anyway, I make a list about 48/46 member who's become official model in fashion magz :

1. Sweet : Watanabe Mayu, Saito Asuka
    2. CUTiE : Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Saito Asuka. **but cutie magz now goes hiatus**
    3. CanCam : Matsumura Sayuri, Hashimoto Nanami
    4. Ray : Shiraishi Mai
    5. Non-No : Nishino Nanase
    6. MAQUIA : Kojima Haruna
    7. Duet : Watanabe Mayu
    8. Popteen : Kawago Hina
    9. Larme : Shiraishi Mai

P.S i make this list based on modelpress data source

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This site is a little confusing. Rather, the world of "exclusive" and "related" models is confusing.

Maiyan is supposed to be an "exclusive" model for Ray, but is a "related" model for Larme. I don't know how that works.
    Sweet's wikipedia page lists KojiHaru on their related models list (as a "main character", too) but she's an exclusive model for Maquia.

Also, I wonder what standing Ashu has now. She was an exclusive model for cutie but now she's related for sweet. She's a "main character", so that's probably nice. But I still don't get it.

20. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    It means model who worked for this magazine.. they're just using differents words.

CUTiE gone hiatus, and Ashu transfered into sweet. :)

Maiyan was model for both of them..

Clearing the matter :

When you become a model for magz, means you get a very special treatment from the magz. Like it was monthly serialization, or elected as the cover girl. And you will always appear in there.

I watch NHK show called "Kawaii World" where they airing about "Larme Magazine". And maiyan is no doubtly the exclusive model of "Larme". Larme office were full of maiyan picture.. but she also get "related model" in Ray, wich make her to have serialization per-month as the ray model, she'll have her own page.

i didnt know about kojiharu.. she did appear in sweet, very much. but her name didnt listed in the mdpr page.

sometimes wiki are not update u,u

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015