1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Keyakizaka is a really beautiful street! I've been there a few times when I lived in Japan. The name change is kind of weird at first because I'm used to Toriizaka, but I think we'll get used to it really quickly. So are they now abbreviated KYK46? And the new members are really nice! It's a great day to be a 46/48 fan ^^

2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If nogizaka is akb's rival then who is keyakizaka's rival? I assume it's ske? Or none perhaps..

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    SKE was AKB's first sister group. It seems a little premature for Keyakizaka to rival SKE but Nogizaka did start out rivalling AKB...

Another choice is NGT who are of course beginning around the same time. I think they will be natural rivals of NGT even if nothing happens, but I'm sure there will be some crossover between them. Some competition or something. Hopefully not a simultaneous release.

4. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i wonder how nogizaka46 feels about keyakizaka46 being their sister group being originally nogizaka46 was suppose to do everything and beyond the other 48G with "fewer members" i just wonder how they feel

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

launching new sister group now....next will start their first Sousenkyo or launch another group in 2-3 years

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

News this morning. Watanabe Rika has a few words.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back up

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  7. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

But n46 started rivaling akb when the group was super established already. So it is not impossible that aki-p is going to match this group to those existing one.

And I think aki-p is not think about rivalry anymore. All he is thinking now is money, money and more money. :lol:

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Cute girls! I'm already stanning Imaizumi Yui, her voice is great and her small face will certainly be all the rage in Japan (that's why Ashurin and former SKE member Gomatan are so popular).

Looks like Yurina is the center or I might be speculating too much, she looks a lot like Sutou Ririka from NMB to me.

Keyakizaka is such a mouthful though, Toriizaka was way better imo. Oh well. It's weird to imagine how are they going to work since both groups are based in Tokyo. Will they get their KeyakiBingo or Keyakizaka tte doko? Or will they share the spotlight with Nogi on their shows?

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The only really pretty one is Watanabe Rika, she looks like an idol already. But she is already 20, I hope she got the chance to shine before it's too late. The rest are umm.... cute.
    Imaizumi Yui has a nice voice, although she needs to work on her pitch, but she has potential to be a solo singer.

Btw, there are only 22 girls? Isn't that a bit few? If senbatsu are 16 members, then the rest are only 6 under girls. How many were Nogi first gen?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  10. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Nogi first gen was 36 girls so this is definitely a lot fewer. That being said, 1st gen AKB was only 21 girls so it's doable at this number. The girls probably won't have a major label debut for at least a year so in that time they could audition a 2nd gen or just have all 22 girls in senbatsu.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Must said: if you´re look at thinks that rivaly was softed and now only like race whose group sells most... intresting seen at how these girls (hmm i dont know really can we use word girl thats 20 years old). Also inrterst to seen some Nogi 46´s blogs. If them mentioded these new groups... anyway...
    I dont surpise if Niigata area cam one more 46/48 group... although i dont believe this year. maybe 2017 or 2018...
    Edit: now at thinking, at our country at some city´s at centres are December lights... at about 6- at end of month? But... That think "December lights or winter lights " was usually there and there...
    Seem at that youtube-video...

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm sure they'll have their own shows.
    The fact that both are in Tokyo won't matter though, because nogi doesn't do theaters, thus negating any reason to spread a 46g into another city. If they ever make a 3rd one (which I can't ever see happening) it will also probably be tokyo based

I wonder how the members feel about this though... with every passing year they're becoming more like AKB, when so much of their hype was being different. I don't mind, because I always like to hear more music and watch more shows. Actually I'm really excited and really looking forward to another group to follow (well, 2 groups with NGT lol). But I do wonder how they feel about it. They will definitely have kennins though, something the 46g fandom hasn't had to deal with yet. And even though it seems like it won't happen, I think within 3 years 46g will have their own SSK.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

One Nogizaka46 girl bloged at was thrilled like her was little girl...
    And. If I remember right it was one these 22 years...

I don't know why I think that at them for can look Sakura gakuin.. Although there nowadays any hightalented i

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be so sure. Nogizaka was presented in August 2011 and debuted in February 2012, so I think something of the sort will happen with Keyakizaka.

I hope they get their own show, cause Nogizaka still has its own 2nd gen to promote.

And damn, those videos of Imaizumi Yui. SLAY, GIRL! :blink:

Harada Mayu looks cute too. And Sugai Yuuka has this "I'm so over this" look that I like. [hehe]

15. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    The name of the front girl with short hair is Suzuki... what more?? My attention went directly to her xD

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The front girl with her forehead sticking out is Suzumoto Miyu.

The girl in the second row centre with the bangs is Suzuki Mizuho.

17. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Those girls... They are not really pretty... Since it is Nogi's sister group and since Nogi had so many pretty faces (esp the second gen girls) I thought Keyakizaka would follow the same patern... Anyway, beautiful girls are not really what I am into anyway so I don't complain x)

Just looking at the close ups, Shida Manaka and Harada Aoi are my types, going to look foward to more about them.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^They will become prettier, trust me. Looking at Nogi debut pictures, they were not that pretty as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

Shida Manaka,Imaizumi Yui,Harada Mayu,Sugai Yuuka and Uemura Rina are really cute :cute:
    Ozeki Rika looks like Ikuchan :blink: http://imgur.com/a/PQrXX#9

20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This.

The group has so much potential. They're not just young and cute. Most of them have great face and features and, if given time to refine, will become true beauties.