1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She will end up graduating well into her thirties and she will be like "oh, didn't you guys now? I graduated yesterday k bye" [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Omg I can completely see this happening

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Miyamae Ami is another candidate for graduation. She has an incurable disease, I don't want her to end up like Maruyama Karin who died 5 months ago.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Her disease is very manageable. Karin had a cancer.

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i dont know much about the details.. but just want to say, your post sounds like she didnt have any future again in this world.. and thats just a bit too much.

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

From AKB48
    Must Go: Minegishi Minami, Kobayashi Kana, Shimada Haruka (Didn't she declare that she must lose a certain amount of weight before some date and that if she doesn't she will graduate without any graduation ceremony?)
    Don't really have to go but no real benefit staying: Tanabe Miku, Oya Shizuka, Nakata Chisato, Takajo Aki, Ishida Haruka, Miyazaki Miho, Takeuchi Miyu, Izuta Rina
    Don't see a point having her around: Okada Ayaka, Okawa Rio, Sato Kiara

From SKE48
    Must Go: Miyazawa Sae, Matsumura Kaori
    Don't really have to go but no real benefit staying: Oya Masana, Uchiyama Mikoto, Takayanagi Akane
    Don't see a point having her around: So many I can't recognise their faces but I guess it is ok cause they don't have that many members

From HKT48
    Must Go: Sashihara Rino
    Don't really have to go but no real benefit staying: Fukagawa Maiko, Komada Hiroka
    Don't see a point having her around: Ueno Haruka, Yamada Marina, Ito Raira, Yamamoto Mao

"Must Go" = Girls that could be thinking "I've done almost all that I can within the group, I'm an adult and I got more important things to worry about with my life now."
    "Don't really have to go but no real benefit staying" = Girls that could be thinking "Well I'm gonna really get anywhere further in this group but it's not like I have much else to do so I guess it depends."
    "Don't see a point having her around" = Girls that could be thinking "I don't think this is the right job for me."

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^ i wont accusing your opinion.. but someone will misinterpret your "must go, no real benefit, and dont see a point to stay" word. Cause it feels more like "member that you want to go away".. but anyway this thread is about speculating "who's member that would go next".. not "who's member that should go next"

but well, each of us have different opinion.

for me, big name that most likely will leave is, Kojima and Mayu.

Mayu cause aside winning ssk for the 2nd time, she didnt have anything to do anymore in AKB. i mean.. even in senbatsu, she already got shafted to the 2nd row. And she said about this matter two times already (in UTAGE and Tabi shoujo) that she have thinking about graduation lately. Maybe now she's already thinking about the best date to announce her graduation.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    But she can't stick around for too long. Multiple short term treatments are not going to help it.

Also, about Mayu, I think she should get a kennin first.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Rina_uemura_1.png MatsuNogi.jpg

Is it me or does Rika looks like Sayurin?

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Might sound harsh, but I think Natori wasn't relevant enough to be thought about. I just had to check on the wiki who she was. :^^;:

And Kojiharu would be shocking? She should have left two years ago. :XD:

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this past July and August, we got waves of graduation in 48G........dont really know who will announce their graduation next.
    i just hope members dont announce their graduation during their seitansai :asdfgh:

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

What a shock. :rolleyes: All top senbatsu members. I'm guessing the majority who took that poll don't even know who Wakanyan is, let alone 90% of the 48 group members.

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Really? What illness does she have?

Oh, man. When I watched her last videos on Youtube, I cried. I hated seeing her like that. :(

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I find it funny how this thread was made in 2013, and yet most of the members mentioned in first page didn't graduate yet [hehe]

I think after AKB's 10th anniversary, AKB will be even more different than before... AKB changed after Acchan's graduation, and it will change even more after Takamina's graduation + 10th anniversary. Before the old teams ended this August, we had 8 graduations in 2 months... (like a mass-graduation). Now the new teams aren't starting until the end of November or early December. And I think we might have more graduations. There's Wakanyan now, maybe more members will announce their graduation before the 10th anniversary too? But I don't think any other popular member will graduate before 2016, because the attention is all on Takamina's graduation and AKB's 10th anniversary until the end of the year.

I think until the end of 2015 we might have more graduations but from less known members. As for 2016, I think Sae will graduate (she already clearly gave hints) and Kojiharu (we're saying this since forever but I really wonder if she'll stay until 2017 o___o). That's it for popular members... Somehow it looks like AKB is moving slowly with graduations. Yuko and Takamina said that they think about graduations since long ago, but they only graduated in 2014-2015. Mayuyu said that she's thinking of graduation now, but I doubt that she'll leave before 2017-2018. Unless she really wants to focus on her individual activities and solo career while she's still young (like Acchan/Tomochin) then she might graduate in the next year. But I doubt it...

So my guess is that the next members to graduate will most likely be the less popular girls... and for popular members, Sae and Kojiharu in 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Lol Mayu don't need no Kennin. As far as I'm concerned she's the true final boss of AKB, only second to Sasshi who is the boss of 48G, any Kennin would feel so small on her uvu. I think Mayuyu does better staying pure AKB till the very end... she would be a little out of place in a sister group. Like Takamina or Acchan, she's the type of member who does better standing firm on her post.

Still, even though she has been for such a long time, it would feel like too soon to see her leave in the next two years or so, so I hope she's not considering seriously becoming the next big graduate.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Agree. Girls like Mayuyu, Takamina and Paruru are Pure AKB them having a kennin wouldn't be right.

Honestly, like some people think with the 2nd gens (Kana, Sae, and Umechan) graduating next year. Wouldn't surprise me if we have something like in 2017 as well (with Yukirin, Mayuyu, Lovetan, Harugon). Didn't put Tanabe cause I think she is going to graduate next year (and start her own brewing company lol.). I'd be surprise if Mayuyu is still in the group at the start of 2018.

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, I might agree. By the time 2017 comes, Mayuyu and Yukirin could be a bit overdue for a potential graduation and departure from AKB48.

Have to agree a bit. Sae is a bit long in the tooth, and Sasshi...she's got to go. She's right now one of Japan's 'national nightmares' as of now, and I would like her to graduate as soon as possible.

Also have to agree a bit with Akicha and Shiichan as well. They'll never be on top of AKB48 anytime soon!

Oh, I cannot forget about Kojiharu (Kojima Haruna)...she's way overdue for a graduation!

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So was Yukirin and look at her.

What does this mean? I thought Sasshi was overall liked? :blink:

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Aoki Shiori is also another candidate for graduation.

Possible reasons:
    • First name. All the other members with that first name have graduated, therefore I gave the name the "cursed" title.
    • Not pushed.
    • She is in a crumbling Team KII.
    • Oldest member of 6th gen.