1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (2015/10/16 - 2016/12/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 13, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo
    (October 16, 2015 to December 4, 2015)

Production
    Director: Nakata Hideo, Sato Futoshi, Sasaki Hirohisa, Miyake Ryuta, Kinomoto Gou
    Screenplay: Junya Kato, Miyake Ryuta
    Music: Kawai Kenji

Cast
    Team A: Yui Yokoyama, Anna Iriyama
    Team K: Mion Mukaichi
    Team B: Rena Kato, Yuria Kizaki
    Team 4: Nana Okada, Juri Takahashi
    Team 8: Nakano Ikumi, Yui Oguri
    Team KII: Nao Furuhata
    NGT48: Rie Kitahara

Episode Guide (10 Episodes)
    Episode 1 - Yui Yokoyama (AKB48 Team A) (October 16, 2015)
    Episode 2 - Nana Okada (AKB48 Team 4) (October 18, 2015)
    Episode 3 - Iriyama Anna (AKB48 Team A) (October 23, 2015)
    Episode 4 - Rena Kato (AKB48 Team B) (October 25, 2015)
    Episode 5 - Furuhata Nao (SKE48 Team KII) (October 30, 2015)
    Episode 6 - Nakano Ikumi (AKB48 Team 8 · AKB48 Team K Kennin), Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team 8) (November 6, 2015)
    Episode 7 - Rie Kitahara (NGT48) (November 14, 2015)
    Episode 8 - Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 Team K) (November 18, 2015)
    Episode 9 - Juri Takahashi (AKB48 Team 4) (November 27, 2015)
    Episode 10 - Yuria Kizaki (AKB48 Team B) (December 4, 2015)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What's this series is about?

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

4. wotapota

wotapota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Seems to be a spin-off drama from Paruru's horror movie Gekijourei.

5. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yokoyama Yui's comment: "For the first time, I was allowed to do horror. It is a story of scary events that lurk.
    By shooting with Nakata Director, there was a lot to learn. Since it was a hard try, by all means, please watch!"

Okada Nana's comment: "There's a scary mysterious man appeared in my dream, I want you all to watch it very thoroughly, in the episode I starred at, I used a lot of various expression, from a scared expression to playful expression of a child. I want everyone to notice it"

Iriyama Anna's comment: "In two days of shooting, it was cold, distant, and dusty in the real ruins, no electricity, it was very hard! I was acting consciously when acting, because I do not have too much facial expression usually. I got a sore throat because of the screaming scene. This drama "Gekijorei", everyone respectively has a different story. Since I think the story that I was in charge with finished in great horror, by all means please watch it to experience the fear that I want to share."

Kato Rena's comment: "I played with a great feeling in one scene to another scene, since we worked hard in cooperation, we want you to come watch! Please pay attention to my surprised face!"

Furuhata Nao's comment: "Originally, I was really interested with the play so shooting was really fun! I acted with all my best but I was very nervous, I would like you to come watch!"

Nakano Ikumi's comment: "It's my first time to work in such dram. In the future, while learning a lot of things, I'll be able to rapidly grow, and I will do my best! Please by all means watch!"

Oguri Yui's comment: "The crying scene was particularly difficult, but I was able to act it out as much as I can with the image of my parents. We were able to demonstrate my current abilities! By all means please watch!"

Kitahara Rie's comment: "In 2 days , I think we acted with all our might, I think it became a work that can be delivered with confidence to everyone!
    This drama has been played by various members of AKB48 group, so it was the most interesting, it was scary, at the same time it was great when it comes to work. And, I'd be happy if everyone finds a good place to watch it!"

Mukaichi Mion's comment: "Although it's my first time challenging a horror drama, it turned out the story that I was in charge with has become an impressive story. Especially the last scene. By all means because I want everyone to cry, please prepare a handkerchief while watching it!"

Takahashi Juri's comment: "Although it was my first time to challenge a horror genre, I was surprised with the unexpected rain on of the the last stories. I'd be happy if everyone could watch it firmly to the end!"

Kizaki Yuria's comment: "I was allowed to be in charge in the 10th and final episode 'Eternity'. We worked really hard in the shooting. It's a work that was done with effort by myself, the staff and the co-stars. I hope everyone will find a shivering me and a child actor to be cute!"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  6. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    okada nana's episode preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    so after watching episode 1 someone tell me why I should continue watching adrenaline?I don't even know where to start about how entertaining this episode was.yuihan was terrific in every aspect from her screaming to her composure to her ability to keep me focused on her at all times.unlike adrenaline we get full length episodes and an expansion of the character's abilities and the story and the ending was so terrifying because I would absolutely never want to be buried alive just the thought makes me want to gasp for air not only was she buried alive but with her dead friend and she really looked terrified to me kicking and screaming in that box and just the thought of being in that situation is really making me feel relived I'm not so excellent job to yuihan

9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Forewarning: I'm a filmmaker, sometimes I do casting, so I'mma be a little more critical of the entire piece in my reviews, which includes their acting ability.

Yuihan - ep 1
    This was so much longer than it needed to be. Honestly, I could cut the ep in half & it wouldn't change a damn thing to the story. The pacing is the problem, tbh. Many scenes drag on wayyy longer than they need to, because wooo screentime to fill! Yuihan's acting shines here-- in parts. Her drunk acting needs some work, because it's like she learned how to do it from television LOL, which is cute, but not ideal. Her facial expression & body language keeps the tension where she needs to, but her scream is LITERALLY "kyaaaaaa!" Go back & watch it. I'll wait. IT'S LAUGHABLY BAD LOL. Honestly, I like Yuihan as an actress, but she's better suited to deadpan than DEAD SERIOUS (especially given how majority of her roles have been DEAD SERIOUS). As for the plot, it was more of a thriller than a horror story-- which isn't the point of this series; kind of a shame, since it's a passable thriller solely in terms of its plot.

Naachan's trailer is legitimately horrifying, CAN'T WAIT !!

Remember to SPOILER your reviews until at least the next ep comes out, please!!

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I find it usual that AKB group would have two separate horror shows airing at the same time. This show is higher quality in my opinion.

11. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As I've mentioned in Naachan's thread, I have a weak tolerance against horror. But I decided to watch this series (or at least some episodes) because... the first two episodes feature my Oshi lol :^^;:
    Yuihan ep 1
    After watching Yuihan's episode I was surprised that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be (I was expecting lots of "BOO!"s by ghosts). I agree with CherryBonchan about her episode turned out as a thriller episode, instead of the stereotypical horror that I often see. I guess it's the plot's defect. But I did get spooked by her dead friend beside her in the coffin(?). And I think this episode doesn't aim to scare the viewers in a sense full of shock, panicky screams, blood and ghosts. Instead it aims to give a psychological fright like being trapped alone in a cramped place with a staring corpse (that's scary, especially people with claustrophobia) and also the thought of being chased by a possible killer :yikes: (I really want to know the motive behind the kidnapping by the psycho!)

In terms of Yuihan's acting. I have to admit her drunk scene was... adorable? I love her smile throughout her "wazzup peeps" moment, but I wish she had a mood swing or something close like one moment she was all giggly and then she'd snap. I've never seen real drunk people in person but this is one of the examples commonly seen in TV and books. Throughout the moment in the house I guess she managed to pull off good expressions like getting confused, uncomfortable etc. Overall, I liked her acting although she can do better :approve:
    Since this is only the first episode and opening of the series, I think we'll get to see more scary stuff in the next ones and judging from Naachan's episode trailer, I hope I'm right.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah this series seems MUCH better than the adrenaline series and i look forward to watching the movie as well. Is the guy who introduces the episode/concludes the episode the director/writer of the series? The way he talks about these episodes is VERY similar to R.L. Stine, the guy who wrote many popular children's horror books such as Goosebumps.

I knew that the abducted girl was actually the killer. Why else would the real killer bring another person to the house? That would ruin the whole plan, which is exactly what happened in this episode. However, I don't understand a few things due to my lack of Japanese. How did the girl who brought Yui to her house know that the other girl was the killer? Where did she get that drug to put the girl to sleep? What was the killer's motive?

The girls' plan to open the door while the killer was striking at it was poorly thought out as well. I feel bad for Yui, she gets knocked out really easy, and for a really long time! Yui somehow hit her head hard enough from a push to not only stay on the ground while the other girl died, but to not realize the killer was about to strike her head! When the killer was pushed to the ground, she was only stunned for a few seconds. When the girl was struck with the wrench for the first time, she was also out for just a few seconds! The second time she's knocked out, she was taken out of the house and buried underground with the dead girl while the sun is about to rise! That had to have taken a few hours, right?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The pacing is a bit disappointing, and most of Yui's actions made little sense in the episode, like she's legit stupid on another level.

Despite that, this series is definitely far better than the Adrenaline series thus far.

That said, Naachan's episode look even better!
    Can't wait to see her performance!

14. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  15. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Naachan Ep 2
    Thank god this episode is as good as I expected. It caused me to shriek a few times thanks to "cue-boom!" effects and dem shinigami. I find this episode is very thrilling due to the quiet and dim hospital setting and Naachan's remarkable acting. Although it is expected what the story would be about, but I like (or rather frustrated) how they make Naachan exchange herself. I guess the only thing that kinda upsets me is the ending. It's good but I wish they'd show how exactly the shinigami takes the patients away. Or rather, Naachan fails to save the boy and the next victim is herself. But overall, I like this episode :approve:

In terms of acting, I find Naachan's acting is quite excellent. I like how her smile appears to be genuinely happy and how convincing she was when she panicked. Her expression in the kitchen was relatively good too, with fear basically etched on her face. My only opinion is she'd might make the scene even more heartfelt if she cried buuuut I guess I'm asking too much since this is a horror drama :p
    p.s: I'm jealous with that kid :wall:

16. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I thought naachan's episode was ok but I liked yuihan's better but naachan's acting was on point I thought because she seemed to do everything natural and really just went along with the flow without forcing anything I just didn't catch the chill factor with this one even when the shinigami kept showing up in the pictures I just wasn't feeling him I don't know why but the ending was pretty decent just because of naachan's face at the end which had her pretty shocked

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

That's Nakada Hideo, the guy who directed The Ring. He also did a movie with Acchan 2 years ago.

EDIT: Wait, I'm totally wrong. The narrator isn't Nakada at all. The narrator is https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小市慢太郎. I assumed he was the director because I saw him in all the promo events.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  18. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I didn't mind watching it again for the sub so thanks for showing it

20. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member