1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (2015/10/16 - 2016/12/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Naachan's episode was so good ;w;

I agree it wasn't scary in the strict sense of the word, but the dread was prevalent during the whole thing and her acting was excellent. And the browless dude was so creppy omfg. The jumpscares wee also really well done IMO. IDK why wasn't I prepared for those.

But Annin in pigtails? COUNT ME IN. Let me just... prepare myself. I'm not a fan of tragic endings lol

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Any sub for episode 3 ?

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Kato Rena episode 4
    Took her around 30s to realize that she had something pierced on her midsection. The makeup part was kind of extra and the scary girl was actually good for me. The episode itself wasn't that scary but the ending was a little off.

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow two horror shows at once? Nice ^^
    I haven't had time to watch this or adrenaline, the backlog of shows keeps getting bigger lol

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Renacchi ep 4
    ok. that was a lot creepier than Annin's episode... and I'm not just talking about what the friend did with the guy, but her character in general. My stomach didn't feel right watching near the end of this episode. Well this episode is less predictive than the first and second episode, so that scores a point from me. But the ending was... what? It didn't feel right.

Renacchi's character is supposed to be an arrogant popular student, right? So I'd expect she'd act more like a bitchy and bossy girl that annoys me. Renacchi did well with an annoyed expression but not with smug or prideful expression as well as an expression of fear. Overall, her acting needs a bit of work then she'd most likely pull off the character better.

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ok so the adventures of tatsumi and Suzuki-chan I'm sold on it because that was comedy-horror at it's best.I wasn't expecting tatsumi to be a zombie at first but then after the accident where she came back the first time I was like oh man I know what's up then she made her feel her chest then starting opening her skull ewwwwww and then when she was eating the guy's intestines ewwwwww then Suzuki-chan wanted her to die and wouldn't you know they both fall so now she'd a zombie too

8. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    any sub for ep 3 guys? wonder who's working on it :huh:

9. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wow, i very surprised they use comedy-horror theme for this episode after super-serious horror theme in the last episode lol. although this episode is not scary compared to Yui/Naachan/Annin ep but I really enjoy episode 4

10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Episode 4 was ridiculous lol.

When Rena saw the girl EAT her boyfriend, I thought she would run away. Instead, she just walked with her to the bridge. WHAAAAAAAAAAT??????? I literally screamed that out loud. Lol, I did not see that coming. How are you just gong to ignore the fact that your boyfriend was eaten by some weird girl? The ending in which she they both fell off the bridge also caught me off guard. I thought the girl died but she didn't, and I thought Rena would die from being impaled but she acted as if it was only a minor obstacle. That was way too ridiculous lol.

Probably no one. Episodes one and two were translated because of Yui and Nana oshis. So we need an Anna oshi or we won't get any subs.

11. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I laughed too much watching Episode 4. The plot is very good for a comedy-horror theme. Tatsumi's over-clingy moments with Renacchi (Suzumi) is the best. Seeing them together, the whole school's just like WTF happened lol. [hehe] And when Renacchi became a zombie just like Tatsumi, that was unexpected. But hey, now they're gonna be friends forever lol. :hehe:

And I applaud Renacchi's acting in this episode. I don't see much of her acting since she always have short lines on AKB dramas but I'm glad she showed that she can act. She's not yet on the same level with the pro actors she acted with in the episode, but its obvious that she can keep up with them. Overall, great acting by Renacchi. :cool:

Tatsumi-chan (whoever her actress is, but I like her) is the best though lol. :1st:

12. Chiizujin

Chiizujin Kenkyuusei

Somebody may be working on it, and they may be about 90% done. ;)

13. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Sad but true :(

perhaps CHZ48? :hehe:

14. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    @Usagi Chan i'd love to make an engsub but my japanese is way too crappy
    ... well, my english is crappy as well

15. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Oh that's okay, it's good to see people who'd volunteer to sub the episode :blush: it's okay bud i'm sure someone's working on it already :chuffed: (hopefully)

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well I guess nao wishes she didn't take that guy's picture and laugh at him though I don't think she got punished enough

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This was better than her adrenaline episode.

did the old man die? is his ghost haunting her or is she just going crazy due to guilt?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  19. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

Episode 4 was hilarious

20. Chiizujin

Chiizujin Kenkyuusei