1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Momoiro Clover Z

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Jasey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

@AloNeko & @Pheebs you're welcome it's a pleasure to share!

ALso I justo saw on twitter Momoclo released some details about the 3h and 4h album

official site
    http://www.mczalbum.com/

article
    http://kimikame.com/2015/11/02/momoiro-clover-z-3rd-and-4th-album-details-released

what the meaning of this titles?
    (amaranthus/dawn of platinum)

http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/momoclo-3rd-4th-album-20151164678.html

ALso an official teaser

if the video does not show watch the video here

... also I saw people around claim today is the moon day! so happy moon day!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Looking forward to the albums! I hope something like 5th Dimension.
    Amaranthus is so Momoclo-like name for an album, sounds amazing.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Intresting and wery ironic album name...
    Looks like them go from disko/diskorock at to near Kawai metal... or kawai hardrock?
    But i don´t surpise. Them do that sing with that diskohardock band named Kizz...

But these J disko thinks cant catecory... them music is so mixxsoap, sometimes...
    Hit or miss is select by ... who listen cd´s...

Other 4. i don´t know...
    Mhhmm.

4. Ripleycat999

Ripleycat999 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I heard one song by them "My Dear Fellow" and that was a FANTASTIC song, not to mention they performed it well and it makes me laugh every time. If I was going to give one main difference between 48G and Momoiro Clover I would say that Momoiro Clover is funnier, while 48G has its large share of serious and even emotional moments.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yeah. At 46/48 there more sings that I wanna talk but ... Or ... Love what not cam back or...

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I agree in part, MCZ general plot it's parodistic in general but (like all idols groups) they have also some very emotional songs and touching moments.
    (for me, not even an hardcore fan, It's very hard - almost impossible - not to cry every single stardust serenade or itsuka kimi ga or kono uta perf.)
    Yes, but in general specially out of stage and when they are not performing that kind of song (or cover), they surely push more the crazy fun button than the emotional one.

I also hope something similar!
    When I first heard 5h dimension I could not believe how good it was. That's when I start become interested in MCZ

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... I don't know what I thought when them are with these Kizz ... Men who can easily at maybe same age than girls ...

I hope more at funny "kawaii diskorock melody" than sad "Kawai hard rock" ...
    But let's see what these are. I was feelings that 4. Is funnier and softer, and 3. is sad and harder... But it can also vice versa or mix between these both...

But two albums at same day? I can't know why...

And there must be 46/48 song which are funny?

8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yes of course (tonari no banana, yasai sisters, Uhouhohou, just some..) but no coreography go that far how mimic an airplane toilet, this and some special acrobatic skills are characterisics of this group.

Also never seen an idol doing something like this [hehe] (Mcz manager is crazy for wrestling so..)

some acrobatic kanako

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ahmm
    Isn't Sakura Gakuin hawe so called wrestling club?

Thanks again and again great paruchory!

10. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Me too! I fell in love with Saraba, itoshiki kanashimitachi yo - and it still is my favorite song by them. :cute:

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yes, such a great song, I remember when I show the Mv to my colleagues they commented "this sound like a western hit"

Found this great source of MCZ eng lyrics:
    http://matsuurian.com/mcz/songs.htm

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

15 542 views at youtube... But... That "soft discorock" was deserved just more... But this is my opinion. Likes beat dislikes 114-0...
    Sadly, them goes harder than that... but... i dont hope them put self Kawaii metal... But, at some says: there isnt think j-pop. is only j-music.
    And that is sometimes wery big mix styles.

13. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Thanks for the link to the lyrics-website @paruchory! :)
    I couldn't agree more with your colleagues - it's such a hit. I actually have the name tattooed on my upper back since the sentence
    "サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ" is amazing to my ears. Looks good too!

14. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Dome trek teaser (with Mozart!)

Amarantus teaser n.2

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  16. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

17. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

from Xmas 15

from new album

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

From Mcz channel the new albums are finally out!
    (very good start of the year!, just before the new akb48 single this two piece of idol art are out and from the preview it's all very good stuff :)

19. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I liked both albums, but I kind of wished they had of taken the good stuff from each album and combined it into one solid album. 5th Dimension set the bar pretty high, but these two don't clear it for me :/

That being said, We are Born and MahoroBakeshon are both amazing songs and I can't wait to see the full videos for both.

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I agree 5h dim was really great and it's difficult to stay so high, but also 25 or more new songs needs time for "digest" so much quantity. So my first impression is the same, but I can't exclude in the future Amaranthus or Hakkin no Yoake become my favourite Momokuro album.

Anyway from first listen total love for Happy re:birthday - Mahorobakeshon - we are born , and both overtures are epic,

Edit after some days od intensive listen:
    after some days my preference are for: Happy re:birthday - Mahorobakeshon - Imagination - Guns and diamonds - Country road... - we are born - the overture - Pinkozora - katte ni kimi ni - Buriotogen .. monogatari - (and the "old" songs)
    these for me are all really great songs and great sounds
    the rest can just grow on me I think.
    My overall valutation is: other 2 incredible album, maybe yes if you pick just one is not at 5h dimention level but this is another milestone in the idol history! :D

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016