1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    In her last mobame, Sasshi mentioned something interesting:

"I've been asked several times that 'who's on good form recently (just as a senior not manager)?' It must be related to senbatsu though. When management were discussing about songs and new plans, I made several recommendations like 'how about that girl?', but the only accepted one, is Okapan in Melon Juice."

"It's pretty complicated. There are a lot of things for management to consider."

"It'll be very difficult for girls who can't control their weight."

"And talking about face. Just looking by face, I won't be in the senbatsu. At first I was selected due to some popularity, then got 27th in SSK, out of senbatsu for one year, got 19th in next SSK. At that time, it was like 'this girl has to be in the senbatsu'."

"No matter how hard you work, you can't really improve your face. Then you have to rely on your fans. When you are very popular, the management has to give you chances. Then you'll be more confident and become prettier."

• Like Like x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ wow.. is she implying of all the recommendations she gave to management, the only one AKS took to task was Okapan in Melon Juice? o_O

I know Sasshi wanted Okapan in Shekarashika, and her omission was the most controversial decision. all those NakoMiku pushes and even Mirun, Sasshi wasn't really that much of a factor as a manager? There's currently a lot of controversy about Nako getting a solo song, and wotas are stating it was Sasshi's decision.

This reminds me when Takamina recommended to not do Team Shuffles, and management not taking that advice at all. But this is Sasshi, who I assumed has a lot more influence in HKT related decisions.

3. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well it's actually the first time Sasshi admits that she at least has some words on senbatsu even if it's just "recommendation" as a senior. In the past she always says that she doesn't involve any kind of senbatsu selection. It's still true though, as recommending and making decision are really different.

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Maybe they pay attention to her ideas more than she thinks.

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, it's not the first time really. she already said in ANN that she tells Yasusu about members' condition, but looking from this mobame her opinion doesn't play a big role anyway :/ it probably just happened so that her opinion on Okapan matched management's. I have a feeling that if she'd have a power to choose senbatsu NakoMiku wouldn't be a part of it. as a fellow fan she has a better understanding than management what fans want right now.
    on the other hand, she (and fans) probably don't consider other aspects that are considered by management, so in the end management just does what is better from their point of view.

=========

Miku said that Sashiko's butt is number 1 in AKB group right now))
    (6:10-)
    http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac2307620_2

=========

in the recent CM ranking Sasshi is 3rd in idol category and 4th in performer category.
    http://cmonair.com/rank.html
    http://cmonair.com/ranka.html

=========

HQ Kaiwaizu #3

http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4342.html

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yeah man, i think NakoMiku is being treated as pawns (your Acchan/Yuko comparison was spot on in the other thread) and Nako is being thrown to the wolves with this solo.

I'm just quite surprised Sasshi's words carry so little weight with member selections :|

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    thanks for the translation.
    definitely interesting & informative mobame. ;)

I remember in some Odekake episode about idols and their dogs, sasshi said Okapan is very cute.
    now I'm pretty sure sasshi really support Okapan to entering senbatsu, but looks like the management has different plan..:(

10. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yes yes thank you for the translate too, I really like the part when she says "When you are very popular, the management has to give you chances. Then you'll be more confident and become prettier"
    This word really implying on her, as we know back in akb I used to be so desperate to find her in a MV more that 2 sec per clip, but you know at the end she makes management "had to" put her on the spotlight, she gain it for sure

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a translation of a part about Sasshi from this Haruppi's blog post.

"I saw a baseball game with Sasshi and Akiyoshi-chan.
    And then, as expected from Sasshi...
    When spectators or beer sellers greeted us, she answered with a kami taiyou!!!
    Akiyoshi-chan watched it with sparkling eyes and said "I want to become a star like Sasshi-san too!"
    Cute.
    Adorable.
    I chuckled together with Sasshi, but inside I felt the same, lol.
    "A journey to a stardom is long. We need to work harder" I thought."

=========

Sasshi's name was brought up by Lotti in Downtown Now SP (1:10:40-).
    http://video.9tsu.com/video/ダウンタウンなうSP【坂上忍と本音ハシゴ酒】11月6日

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ah thank you for a translate, I wanna learn japanese so bad :(
    "as expected from sasshi-sama " [hehe][hehe]
    She basically bashes any issue about she's being a diva in some blog by action, I'm so proud of her :cute::cute:

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    How exactly is the ranking placement calculated?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

14. Trung

Trung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  15. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi will appear on "Wide na Show" show next week and that means that she and Nakai Masahiro will have the most guest appearances on the show with 16 appearances each.

16. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    @Trung
    what I see there is that sasshi just tie her hair. I think there is no particular reason for that. :^^;:

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

which one, Miku's butt ranking or CM ranking?))
    I think it is said on the cmonair.com site that they count CMs that can be viewed on companies home pages. so they first count number of companies and then number of CMs.

=======

today Kantarou had a debut on national TV!)) it looks like she was shown in live broadcast of "Nihon no Daimondai".

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/663241493713444864
    "Doesn't go away from my stomach"

CTROm_RUYAAWqxW.jpg CTROm_SU8AAg4-W.jpg CTROm_UUYAAQ8P7.jpg CTROnBIVEAUFV0n.jpg

========

fast link to "Nippon no Daimondai".
    interesting show, lots of Sashiko.

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc247803/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I hope Sasshi lands an appearance on "Waratte Koraete", "Fushigi Hakken" or "Himitsu no Kenmin Show". I love these shows and to have Sasshi appear in them would be like Apple Pie with Icecream on top!

19. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Backup of "Nippon no Daimondai".

Japan Countdown

20. XenononeX

XenononeX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino