1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What is your job/occupation?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by foojason, Aug 7, 2007.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Employee > finance department > Insurance Company > boring:(

2. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    I am a College Student with a Job as a Freelancer making designs.

3. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    Fourth year in University. Gotta graduate next year :cute:

4. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Employed in a very large US multinational, reformed sales rep now working as a Business Analyst.

5. yuko-oshi

yuko-oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Early Childhood Educator and Tim Horton's

6. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Currently apprenticing as a deep-tissue bodyworker...

7. TakaYuuko

TakaYuuko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    I'm student (High school)! *W*

8. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    In high school as well.

9. mukti

mukti Kenkyuusei

I'm currently a full time Systems Engineer/System Admin. I work mostly on Windows systems used for trading, and a do a little bit of work on Linux systems as well.

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I am help desk representative. It interesting to know what my fellow wotas do. I'm searching for a career that will give me money and time for AKB. My job offers neither...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  11. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Been in IT support positions forever, others too. Basically boring not well paid jobs haha.

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

You're not a statistician?! After all those graphs and stats you gave us :^^;:

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh, i know that feeling bro...

14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Filmmaker, video editor, after years in various tv I just start a try for become indipendent.

15. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I am studying logistics in an university of Applied Sciences .

I am graduating at the end of this year so I am hoping to get a job soon as well :)

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    ^ Good luck! :)

I'm representing all the unemployed slackers here!
    I was studying various physics and math courses to be a cosmologist (Carl Sagan was my hero growing up. I'm a geek), when I realized after a few years that it didn't really suit me. I did well and I love it as a hobby, but I couldn't devote my life to it, and you basically have to in that kind of work.
    Also tried the opposite, tough manual labour jobs to get a new outlook, but all I got is bigger muscles and smaller happiness lol.

So what does a science geek, who lives like a freedom-loving big kid, do for a living? That's what I'd like to know! :^^;:

17. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I thought about that; how can I translate what I know and love into a freelance career, and I still might do some kind of freelance work, but I don't think it will be in scientific fields (or writing for that matter, it's not really my strength) because I'm no genius and there's a lot of free information out there already. It would be tough to make a career out of, maybe more work than actually staying in the field. Most likely I'll just dabble in personal projects while working a quiet little job that gives me the most freedom.

18. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    I'm still a Student i babysit does that count lol [hehe]well my future jobs is to become a WWE Diva my cousin is a wrestler but she wrestles in someone's family owned business and shes helping me train right now ,singer,actress but if i decide to do anything else i would love to be a vet

19. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Currently unemployed :/
    Been doing some IT support (no education but worked with computers my whole life so got a job in it) for some years, working in different stores etc.

Right now in the middle of a midlife crisis at 31, with no Idea what I want to do, if it's to late to make something real of myself and what I want.
    Was thinking of becoming an English teacher (but 4-5 years is so long) and even after that my chances of finding a job as one as non native speaker is slim to none in for example Japan, Korea.
    Teaching in Sweden is not really something I would want to do the rest of my life.

Sooo, I have no Idea what to do, which suck right now to say the least.

I am thinking of just leaving everything and taking a 6 month Japanese language school trip just to break my rut.
    But It's so expensive and I will come home with some student debt after it, but might be worth it.
    Even if I am older then most that goes on those trips, but hey :D

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Honestly 31 is not too late. I also currently work as IT support(I know it sucks). I'm a few years younger than you and I don't want to go back to school for a different reason. I can't stand the thought of being a student for 4 years. :^^;: