1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Member of the Year

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Takoyama, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Hello fans! I would like to start this annual thread of which member you feel had a breakthrough year and/or significant impact toward the group. Please state your thoughts why you chose this member although not required.
    My pick is:

Member of the Year
    Eto Misa

For those who have been following Nogizaka for a while certainly must know the rise of Eto Misa. After numerous snubs from senbatsu selection her determination and increasing popularity from late last year could no longer be ignored by staff. Misa's "Hitori ie Nomi" Kojichuu feature was a breath of fresh air to older fans. A member of the ever popular 92 Class, she is well liked amongst younger 2nd Gen as an elderly sister hence the Senpai moniker. Her natural beauty, athletic abilities and sensual voice garnered more fans boosting handshake sales and shooting Misa to senbatsu front member status. Eto Misa is my choice and I hope she soars to even greater heights next year.

Runner Up
    Saito Asuka

Honorable Mention
    Fukagawa Mai

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I been thinking about this for a bit lol. The way I think of it is the most growth over the year, & I have decided to go with,

Member of the Year
    [​IMG]
    Saito Asuka
    Asuka have a truly phenomenal year, starting with her cover for fashion magazine CUTiE in January, & followed in February by becoming their first, & sadly last & only, official model. The temporary setback in CUTiE's break is followed by even greater rise in becoming an official model for sweet (the top selling fashion magazine iirc), with strong recommendation & blessing from CUTiE's staffs. In between this time Asuka also became the promotional model (along with kiichan & yuttan) for ANNA SUI.

Asuka's success in the fashion field did not come in vacuum too; starting from the 11th single Asuka's HS sales exploded in growth, & her consistent top sales have allowed her to enter fukujin for the first time. Adding to her rise, Asuka got to play the role of Kukuru in nogi's musical rendition of Joshiraku, & also got to perform outside of Japan for the first time, performing two lives as the drummer of nogidan in Taiwan. Capping the end of the year is the making of a song co-centered by Asuka & Minami, Arakajime Katarareru Romance, as a result of it being top-voted no-mv coupling. All things considered, I think this have been a phonemanal year for Asuka, & I think the future shines brightly for her.

Runner Up
    [​IMG]
    Kitano Hinako
    While Kiichan did not experience an explosion of growth in her HS like h̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶n̶d̶ Asuka, Kiichan have nonetheless seen a strong & consistent growth in her HS sales. As the year went on, Kiichan too was chosen to play a role in Joshiraku, as Kigurumi, while making consistent appearance on Kaiun Ongakudou & the Rakuten's baseball show (usually with Ranze), nurturing a great relationship with Misa senpai. A sign of Kiichan's success is her front positioning for recent Unders songs, as well as being a member of the well-resourced Unders subunit Cinq Étoiles.

Maybe most importantly, Kiichan was chosen as promotional model for ANNA SUI along with h̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶n̶d̶ Asuka & Yuttan, which may have been an impetus to her landing her official modeling for fashion magazine Zigger. Considering this, Kiichan is certainly ending her year on a high note!

[​IMG]
    Terada Ranze
    While maybe less obvious, Ranze have also seen strong HS sale growth throughout the year, starting with a semi-explosion for the 12th single & a strong growth following in the 13th. This growth occurred as Ranze starts to capture more attention with the hula hoop gig on Nogichuu as well as her baseball show appearance with Kiichan & Misa senpai. Building upon these are her front position for the latest Unders song as well as making it as a member of the well resourced Cinq Étoiles.

All these success may have culminated in her having the 2nd-most magazine appearances among nogi-members (tied with Maiyan) for the month of December! If there is to be a new rising star for nogi named among the less well known, I will say without a doubt it is Ranze, & her momentum now looks to be just rising!

Honorable Mention
    Eto Misa & Fukagawa Mai

While I agree these two have a great year as well, my feeling is that the aforementioned three have experienced greater growth this year. Make no mistake tho, I think Misa senpai & Maimai have continued their strong presence throughout this year, & am hopeful that they can reach out to greater success come next year!

3. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

^ I think between the two of you, you pretty much nailed it! I won't give any commentary but imo

Member of the year:
    Saito Asuka

Runner-up:
    Eto Misa

3rd Place:
    Terada Ranze

Honourable Mentions:
    Fukagawa Mai, Kitano Hinako, Shinuchi Mai, Nakamoto Himeka

Past Winners:
    2011- Ikoma Rina
    2012- Matsumura Sayuri
    2013- Shiraishi Mai
    2014- Nishino Nanase

4. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Member of the year:
    Saito Asuka

After some advice of Shitara-san in 11th single Senbatsu announcement, she has been growth up very fast in this year. She has expressed and loved herself more than before and that is what made her become so much beautiful in this year to me.
    Runner up:
    Eto Misa

From 3rd row to 1st row is incredible, her hard work has been payoff. I think this year is a great year to Eto Misa.
    Interviewer: Saito Asuka, you won member of the year 2015. Do you have any comment?
    Saito Asuka: Of course I would win, who do you think I am, huh? Saito Asuka, remember that name, will you?
    [​IMG]
    I dare you forget my name, I double dare you. What do you think you look at huh? Close the spoiler tag now, will you?
    Interviewer: Eto Misa, you are second in member of the year 2015. Do you have any comment for us?
    Eto Misa: So close, but I lost huh? I think I am going to drink some cups of wine after return home.
    My other Nogizaka awards:
    Winner: Osamu Shitara.
    No need to talk about his win. His MC skill and his kind heart is incredible among Nogizaka members. His win is completed understandable.
    Runner up: Yūki Himura.
    Interviewer: Shitara-san, you have won the brother of the year 2015.Please tell us your emotion right now.
    Shitara-san: I can't believe. After I won Ippon Grandprix this year, I can win this award, this prize is very precious to me. Thank everyone for voting me. Don!
    I am S type but everyone votes for me so everyone wants Nogizaka chan sees hell right? I know, I know? Don't need to refuse. I know your heart, I know.
    [​IMG]
    Interviewer: Himura-san, you are second. Do you have any comment?
    Himura-san: Me? lose Shitara? Again? I think I am going to wear Tsutaya paper bag on my head.
    Winner: Kouhaku invite.
    [​IMG]
    Runner up: Himura-san have a girl friend.
    Winner: Sakurai and Wakastsuki.
    Runner up: Takayama and Noujo.
    Interviewer: Sakurai-san, Wakatsuki-san, you twos are win best couple of this year. Do you have any comment?
    Sakurai: No, everyone is understand wrong. There is nothing between us. Right,Wakachuki?
    Sakurai: Huh? Wakatsuki, what wrong with your face?
    [​IMG]
    Interviewer: Noujo-san, Takayama-san, you twos are second. Noujo-san, tell me your though right now.
    Noujo: I thought we could win, right Kazumin?
    Takayama: Your face is so close to me, Jo-chan. Stay away from me a little.
    Winner: Hoshino Minami crys and says farewell words to Bananaman in Nogidoko episode 179.
    Runner up: Hoshino Minami says "Nee~" in Nogizaka Koujichuu episode 11.
    [​IMG]
    Ok, ok, no interview.
    Winner:Bananaman is MC of Nogizaka doko renew program.
    Runner up: Hoshino Minami wants a double date with Bananaman.
    [​IMG]
    Winner:Shitara is pull, Himura is push.
    [​IMG]
    Runner up:
    Ikuta: People like Himura more than Shitara is rare. (Nogizaka Koujichuu episode 1)
    Winner: Nagashima Seira.
    Runner up: Matsui Rena.
    Interviewer: Nagashima-san, you have won the sister of the year. Please comment about that.
    Nagashima: Ho, ho, I won. I am very proud of The under members include the 2nd gen members. The second gen members are very grown up this year, that make me feel very comfortable. Thank for voting me. Matsui-san take with me a picture.
    [​IMG]
    Interviewer: Matsui-san, you are second.
    Matsui Rena: If I can have more time with Nogizaka-chan maybe I could win the prize. But I wish Nogizaka-chan and all fan have a very happy Christmas and happy new year.
    That's all my awards this year. I feel so thirsty, I want a drink.
    [​IMG]
    Suzuki Ayane, you are my angel. NOGI Water soft drink are super refresh, all my thirsty was vanished.
    The program was sponsored by NOGI Water.
    Credit:@naberyou

• Winner Winner x 1