1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

Much appreciated hardwork. Love the game so much!

2. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    ya special sling's have a same damage with handgun ,i try it .

great job man ,keep creative :D

3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

In part 4 I'll make it so, that you can leave mission area (for example Ryuutou Gumi HQ) anytime, but then all the opponents you have already beaten will recover/respawn. However, that's not necessary a bad thing, because you can of course keep the XP points and money you received from fights. ;) For example, if Megahon is just about to learn Major Heal or Katsuzetsu is just about to learn Super Party Boost, you might want to level them up before moving forward. In that case you could fight one or two first fights in the area and then retreat back to the hideout for heals and level up.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Like ealier, at part 2... but that do it cost again and so on...

5. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao

how about next mission like with chinese mafia ?

ahh i doing this while fight for tell kobi and head . if i finish 1 battle with guard i back to hideout for recovery and but bullets .

6. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    ...I might as well shoot myself with the handgun I spent so much money on

There goes my question: Candy can't shoot Aimed Attack bcz it costs 70 and (at least my Candy) has 55 AP, so to who I should give my handgun

YAAAS :^O^: Guessing that part 4 will be last part of the game, well MG5 version was the best among the Majisuka games, thanks for hard work

7. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

Could it also be possible that part 4 will be the final? This game is pure awesome!

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Give it anyone whose AP was 70+. Long range weapons are book, stone, sack and sling.
    And keep mind that it change mode, which take one turn.
    If you're looking Candy at weapon select that special sling.

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

There is no right answer for that. Like AloNeko said, any melee with at least 70 AP will do. In part 3 I would give handgun for Kamisori, Zombie or Zakoboss, because at least I would want Yoga, Magic/Katsuzetsu and Megahon in the front line (+ Megahon also healing). However, you got some reinforcements in the end of part 3, so it might be much trickier to decide, who to give your handgun in the beginning of part 4...

Yes, part 4 will be the final part.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Part 4 continue story and take out some bugs. Maybe also have something special...
    Next game will be at same engine but it was different storyline... Well I don't sure you have must do also that 0.

And it's not sure Jeijeifin even begin possible MG6. Maybe it cam but at Jeiijeifin game? That possible is close zero prom.

These are my quest.

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

This is now implemented, so healing items can be used in battles in part 4:
    - Energy drink: cost 50 AP, heals 20 HP.
    - Bandages: cost 70 AP, heals 50 HP and removes Bleed effect.

Character can use healing item to heal herself or a friendly character next to her (so it is exactly like using healing skill).

Healing items are not exactly cheap, so it is still recommended to use healing skills for healing. I would use healing items in battles only if it's matter of winning or losing.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Energy Dring cost 250 Y, and can buy after player can go that one restaurunt...
    Bandages cost 500 y can buy just begin... but... if play right at these two what player found nurses room should enough wery long.

13. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

Hello, it's been a long time, so I referred this game to my friend and she said it was wonderful! But... she's asking if there's a mobile version, is there?

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I'm afraid not. Windows is the only platform that is (and will be) supported.

I'm releasing the full version of MG5TheGame on 30.1.2016.

15. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I finally got to playing Part 3.

FUN, FUN AND FUN.

To me, this is the best of all 3 installments thus far- simply because of the steep hurdle difficulty- and aptly placed, in the brothel.

Imagine my terror when I first took on a Chinese triad member with Yoga, Candy and Rookie, ready to put a beatdown upon that one lone man, until he cocked his gun and left my stomach with a feeling of dread. And also lead.

But no fear, back to the gang! Magic got TWO points in Leadership, meaning I could have a shitload of peeps in my party. I was ready. So ready.

I was so wrong.

I soon found that the chinese triad members bloody murdered everyone, even without guns, and quickly I backtracked to Enma's pubs, where I trained, leveled and beat up every single random goon on the way back to Majisuka, enough to level to 10 and buy myself three weapons. I had about 50 bandages and 30 sodas. I would not be stopped this time.

Cue victory parade- cut short when I had Li standing in my way and my prizes.

Oh, it's on, S&M horsewhip dude. I'm going to hit all the S out of you and replace it with M. Of course, I got brutally OHKO-ed not long after.

I have an excuse- most of the ranged attackers and healers in the game- KY, Kenpou, Candy- well, I, er, don't put them in my party. Because my party consists of girls I like most. It's a self-implaced hurdle, but I went at him with Magic, Kamisori, Zombie, Yoga, KSGK, Dodobusu, and Jiseidai. No ranged, no healers- unless you count my Party Protect spams with Magic and Jiseidai, which turns out useless here against a OHKO man. God, I wish I had a wok of oil to splash over his head *cough*

But eventually, through some positioning (going with JeiJeiFin's love of old military tactics, instead of the defensive Tortoise formation, I went with an wide Crane formation instead :) ) I managed to take Li down, with Dodobusu and Zombie on either side using Hold on him to prevent him from OHKO-ing the others.

VICTOREH.

Also got the lollipops and bribed Megahon with food. Just like in real life, huh. Replaced Jiseidai- loved your party protects, but Majisuka 0 cameo, girl.

About to face the dogs :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

When face dogs, just remeber... these 12 dogs can be beaten... if use that tactic what Jeijeifin shows...

These 16 dogs take me need gun &Some slings and some knifes or and 10 girls party... Even these 10 use JeiJeiFin tactic.
    Take that X at up left... ( After or before these save Kobii/Head) If before, it somehow chance players statergy at these, after these player can use... quest who.
    ah player see it... (after or Before player need these two thinks!) .

Are anyone begin taken Scandal. But after Old factory/ these events her use lowed...
    I mean, LEADER. But can try use at against Li.. Or at these someones...

Something else? When player at going at Enma pub it should buy two slings. It seens at "Hold" is only think what work Li (Nails/punch/kicks or even knifes not )?
    So attack/hold and keep these long rangers safe... and sling/throw at who can... Keep distance. So him need walking to girls.
    if player are Magic then that party protect. But not tested how effect if i have Katzu that time... maybe i put that test last one...

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Well, in the brothel you only need to rescue Yoga and get out. Everything else, including fighting Li, is optional. Nice, that you managed to beat him though. :)

By the way, if you are going to keep some not-so-strong characters in a party, consider buying them a gun. In order to use a gun, a character needs at least 70 AP. (Kamisori/Zombie/Zakoboss start with 65 AP, Uonome starts with 55 AP and other Hinabe members with 50 AP.)

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

EraMemmory: Intresting. But youre right... player can use what like party it like most or use best.
    Hold at Li? intresting...

19. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @JeijeiFin

Interesting- I must have missed something, because I didn't see a gun for sale at Enma. Though last I checked was before I hit Li, so perhaps it goes on sale after. I have about 50k right now, hopefully i can afford one. No worries about AP; even my lousier Hinabe members like KSGK has 70 already :) (I always prioritize AP for upgrades, other than Leadership)

I went to check out the dogs briefly yesterday- and holy shit there's a lot of them. Unfortunately I forgot to get Megahon in my party before finishing my quests and levelling her up, so she doesn't have heals with her, but her thick HP is still a worthy member. Yoga and Magic fare well too; though I still get mauled to death in the end. Let's see some more planning and maybe a handgun will do me any good. This is a no-dog-food run. :X

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Enma doesn't sell guns. They will be available later in the game.

It's perfectly ok to use dog foods in the old factory sewers. ;) I suppose that's what everybody (except AloNeko) has done. If you REALLY want to fight those groups of 12 dogs (and waste some healing items in the process)... well, I have never tried to fight them with 7 melees and no heals, so you have to make your own strategies. I can give you a couple of points though:
    - There are dogs of two different types in the battles. Other type has higher attack than the other. You should check the dogs' stats to see which type is which.
    - If you are outnumbered, it is often a good idea to fight in the corner. If you fight in the middle, the opponents will surround you, which isn't good. But if you fight in the corner, less number of opponents can attack you at a time, while other opponents have to wait for their turn behind others.

If you can't do it with 7 melees and decide to copy my "Tortoise strategy" I described earlier in this topic, you should replace Zakoboss or Zombie in my example with Megahon. And if you decide to buy a sling, give it to Candy, because KY most likely needs to heal as much as she can.