1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I'm registered mine under a Tenso address and had no problems with that. Well, other than losing everytime I applied. :asdfgh:

Tickets are personalized with the name your registered, like HS/2shot tickets... someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't like playing the "gaijin card" but if you need to go that route... well then we never had this conversation. :awesome:

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It doesn't what address you use for the ticket center nor winning any of the show/concert you've inquired. Concert tickets dont contain addresses nor any other personal information other than your name, so as long your name is relatively the same to your ID then its fine. As for theater shows, address is also not an issue unless you win via enpou then u will be asked to provide proof of living there. You can usually get away showing a passport either way but there may/may not have some complications.

I think your best bet is the concert as I would relli not get any hopes up for the theater shows lol. If you win, consider urself winning the lotto.

Also please don't play the gaijin card, there are buncha gaijins every 48G related event, to be quite honest they don't really give a eff that you flew hundreds/thousands of miles over.

3. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    If romaji works, use it, if not katakana. Honestly, as long it's half close to it it's fine.

4. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    yes, it means it's only open for SKE mobile FC atm. All concerts are opened to Fan clubs first before going into ippans (generals). Pretty much most of the jpnese fans are in the FCs so not being in one pretty much put u in a disadvantage right from the start.

Yes, you will need to have a japanese mobile phone to subscribe into the fanclub. Unfortunately it's a dead end for most foreign fans unless you have Japanese contacts willing to pay for / register for it in your stead with their phone carrier.

5. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    There's always a chance, just matter of how big and there's no set answer as it varies on depending on the popularity of the concert. One thing is for sure though, not having one you're definitely cutting your chances by at least 50% just because having it allows you to have 2 shot at obtaining the ticket.

6. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    DVDs are split into different regions, which means only your region will be able to play that DVD. Usually people can set their media player to read from a particular region, so as long as you do that you should be fine. Also, to expand on the differences between Limited and Regular editions, if you are after the photos (like me!) then you should always go Regular for AKB and Limited for SKE. NMB and HKT, as far as I know, don't have differences between their editions, unless the limited edition of NMB comes with a concert e.g. Don't Look Back! and Must be now. Also I've found that the photos from NMB and HKT are smaller, usually as a school calendar, as opposed to the larger sized photos with AKB and SKE. Nogizaka singles usually have a photo, though I've found that you're more likely to get one the closer you were to the release date when you bought the single. Then there are shop bonuses, but that's personal preference :p

7. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    NMB seems to have the best offer, In limited format, say for instance "Must be now", the limited has replaced the MV DVD with concert DVDs in Type A and Type B and Theatre show DVD in Type C, also photo and HS ticket was included in these releases in first print.

8. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    全角で入力してください<-- full size lol.

9. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I alrdy answered ur question.

10. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    What i used for my account:
    お名前
    Double width Full width (double byte) alphabet. All caps.

フリガナ
    Katakane version of my name that I got from my japanese teacher.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  11. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    That was the pre sale round for Fanclub and Mobile members. (I believe all pre sale tickets are Fanclub and Mobile members only).

They will anounce the winners of the pre sale tickets on the 29th of January and Cancel tickets on the 1st of February. I would assume general tickets will go in sale around the 2nd or 3rd of February so keep watching and good luck!.

This is all done through lottery so the concert probably won't be sold out yet since they haven't chossen the winners yet. Plus when you register you choose which day you want to go as your first choice and the second as the one you don't want to go to as much.

With regards to the Memberships. You have to pay for those separately. I think monile fan club is 360¥ a month and fanclub is 1500¥ for a year... I'm pretty sure.

I din't think the address or phone number really matter. From what i've read you pick up your tickets at the convenience stores.

12. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    There were 2 phases, first was opened for SKE mobile FC users, 2nd it opened up for AKB and sister group FC users. Registering your Credit Card does nothing for you, it's just a payment option you have chosen is all. All this means is the FC user application period is over. Once they announce the winners, the winners will have a few days to pay for it. Once that's over it will be opened up for ippan (general).

13. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Is this for the specific group fanclubs because i have a PC fanclub account but I don't have a registered mobile phone in Japan...

14. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    He inquired about SKE Mobile FC, so yes you will need a registered mobile phone. All other FCs (SKE Mobile, NMB Mobile, HKT Mobile, AKB Mobile) requires the same with the exception of Nihonhashira, which is also the cheapest one to subscribe to.

15. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Oh ok, thanks. Do you know if there's any benifit to being in more than one FC?

16. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Of course, every FC gives you an extra chance to go at a ticket. For like NMB, NMB FC is the only FC they do for pre sale for their concerts. Also ofc there are the theater shows. Each theater only takes their own FC, besides ippan.

17. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Oh ok. So i'm guessing if you win more than one FC you can cancel the ticket...

18. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    No, you can apply them all but if you win 1, the rest will be cancelled on default.

19. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I've always wondered how that worked. I'll look into the mobile fanclub thing, sounds interesting.

20. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Question what is the name of this song?

if the video does not show watch the video here