1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Interesting mix of members, Team A6 + senbatsu?

2. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Thanks, I didn't know male groups did graduation songs too. I thought that was a girl idol group thing.
    Makes sense if it was for Acchans graduation that they would include the senbatsu and Team A. :)

3. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Oh that graduation [hehe] oops. Thanks for the clarification

4. MarQ48

MarQ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Hi,

I’m looking for a documentation of the member’s position on stage during the MC1.

I mean all names, front row right to left, second row and third row. And this for all teams and all stages. For the current theater performances and also the past with members that have graduated in the meantime.
    Sometimes I don't recognize a girl and it's also hard to understand when she says her name.

Does something like this exists?

5. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  6. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^
    from left to right:

SayoCro: Itano Tomomi, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko

The cards: Takajo Aki, Miyawaki Sakura

So Long: Oshima Yuko (?), Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka

7. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    After doing some research, as well as spending a little money, I've discovered that one can actually get an AKB48 mobile account without a registered mobile phone. All I needed was a Japanese itunes account and to have the AKB48 app installed on my phone. From there one can apply for an AKB48 mobile account. However, the only draw back was that one needs to get funds onto one's Japanese itunes account. One would either need to get a Japanese itunes gift card or some how getting itunes to accept a non japanese credit card. There's also an option to pay for SKE48 mobile with a credit card, but I am yet to try it out... and probably not going to.

8. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Yes, that's what I did before I lived in Japan but I didn't want to point it out because it's only exclusive to iOS users. Anyway there's many ways around everything, it just depends how much you want it.

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Hi, i would like to know something. I got a copy of 12-gatsu no kangaroo type-A and it came with a photo of Souda Sarina, then i got a copy of Green Flash type-N hoping for the same but it only came with a code. Is there any rule of thumb to know what does come with the single, or is just something they do sometimes and other times don't.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  10. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yes. It depends if you buy the regular or the limited edition. The limited edition comes with a code for an even (dunno what though~) and the regular with a photo~

11. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually AKB's singles have photos in the regular editions and national handshake tickets in the limited editions. With SKE the situation is different: the photos are included in the limited editions, not the regular editions.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Ok, i just checked and both are limited edition, now i know that i have to get regular editions for akb if i want the photos :^^;:. Thanks!. One more question, which edition of HKT singles comes with a photo?

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    For all their singles until now, HKT has had only one edition (besider the theater edition) but multiple types A, B, C etc. All the different types usually have a pocket-sized calendar (plus a bonus photo which doesn't vary from type to type, design depends on the shop selling the CD) and an event ticket. I don't know about HKT's theater editions, though. Does someone know if they come with photos as ie. AKB's ones?

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
  15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Just read the description before you buy and you'll know what you're getting. Also, if the single is pretty old, chances are you still won't get the picture, because those only come with the first print (or whatever it's called with CD's :p).

16. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Just wondering, does anyone know when the 2016 member pictures will be released (such as the ones on member's Wiki pages), as I am curious to see what they'll look like!

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Last year it was around march

Sent with Taptalk

18. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I think they're released for the sousenkyo so when the announcement comes out for the 8th senbatsu sousenkyo except there to be new profile pictures for all the members.

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I meant may

Sent with Taptalk

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I've wanted to ask this question for a long time. but I've always been too embarrassed. I've never understood Japanese names (first names and last names, that is). For instance, on Tomochin's thread someone posted a picture of her 2016 calendar and the front it says TOMOMI ITANO. I've always thought her name was Itano Tomomi. How does that work? Which is her ''given'' name at birth and which is her ''family'' name. And why do they seem to be interchangeable? Is that common in Japan? Forgive my stupidity and thanks in advance for your responses.