1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Bonner's stategies worked out well. I rushed forward with my all melee team, had zombie with a handgun at the back open a hole in the Dog Wall and approached Ryutou's boss and forced him from gun into melee. Afterwards was a simple matter of sweeping things up.

Being unused to guns, however, I always unfortunately click Gun/Melee mode by accident and waste a turn with Zombie. :p

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG5TheGame v1.4.1 is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

The final battle on top floor is now (optionally) more challenging, I added Urasawa (Akechi Sougyou second in command) with special sword and another slinger to it. If you don't want any extra challenge, you can set "Harder final battle" to "Off" at Game Settings window.

[​IMG]

Default value for the new setting is "On".

3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I got some new ideas: I could add injuries to the battle system.

At the moment nothing really happens, when someone in player party is KOed, which is kind of stupid. I could change it so, that when a player character is KOed, she would have 1 HP after battle (like it is now) but in addition she would receive a Minor Injury. If the same character is injured another time, she would receive a Medium Injury. After that she would receive Major Injury. Injuries would have the following effects:
    - Minor Injury: all stats -25% (including Max HP and Max AP)
    - Medium Injury: all stats -50%
    - Major Injury: all stats -75%

Injuries could be removed by visiting a doctor / school nurse, but healing injuries would cost extra. Minor Injuries (but not Medium or Major Injuries) could also be removed using first aid kits, but they would be so expensive, that using them wouldn't really be an option early in the game.

Don't know about you, but personally I like this idea. It would add new strategic elements to the battles and players would need to adjust their strategies to avoid characters being KOed.

Let's imagine that you are doing Yabakune sewers and a couple of your characters get a medium injury and are too weak to continue. You cannot leave before you have completed the task, so what would you do? You would remove the injured girls from active party and replace them with your reserves (like Hinabe members you can't normally use, because leadership is too low).

There is no point to add this in MG5TheGame anymore, but if I ever do another game with the same engine, this might be a nice new feature.

4. salsabilagusti2

salsabilagusti2 Kenkyuusei

I couldn't beat the bikers in The Bikers HQ! Now i'm stucked... What should I do?
    Can you give some tips or strategy?

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Generally, if your party is defeated while doing a task in HQ, retreat to the hideout, heal, level up, maybe buy some new weapons and then go back stronger.

Upstairs you may want to avoid the swords (same way the game teaches you to do against Jinyama in the old factory). ;)

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

JeiJeifin is right. At my opinion, up ap´s at player can use melees at move-sword attack- back- face. ONLY if player sure can take care it at in turn, otherwise, step out sometimes was enough, IF it inculed that face at... ( But DON´T try you´r lucky.)

There isnt max levels, and yez Ranger accuracy % can up more than 100% ( Although, it effect only critical hit % after that...)
    But crital hit 100% needs 1000 % and that´s trying was... (better up Ranger attacks and Ap´s, and def)

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice song at end... well...

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well all who liked that game, please tell who don't know that but be liked.

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG5TheGame v1.4.2 is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

Added difficulty Easy with the following properties:
    - Full HP for all party members after battle, if you win.
    - Double XP and money from battles (but not from tasks).
    - Significantly less random attacks.
    - Automatic EasyLevel buff in battles (Attack +20, Defense +20 and Dodge +20 for everybody and also Ranged Attack +20 for ranged characters).

You can change difficulty at Settings window any time. If you for example just can't defeat Bakamono no matter what you try, you can change difficulty to Easy and after the fight (when you have won) change it back to Normal.

[​IMG]

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Think a: That if player win (random) battle at Mg 1-2, it Hp was full, everyone... Even these ko's .

11. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    thanks man for a great game :D i really like it !

respect creative people \m/

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Auch... me auch...
    Well... i put 7 at Level 80... then 5 melees are S Sword and rangers S Sling... then i seen i really overpowered... but if i lost i lost... well
    * dont sell that client list :(
    * fight these 12 dogs to way, and left all others at after Yabakude... And you´re get that think behind at 16 dogs at easy? At 7 girls (even without gun...)
    * if wanna level up do it RG Hq at first floor (normal at 787 exp and about 35 k y, ) So, go that Jiny and go back.( about hunders times...). At levels 78-77 you can put there 5 who need exp...
    * Accuracy up to 100 % ( can be be more)
    * Action points to 3* slings /2 Sword attack.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

One game at just
    I just somewhat 333 (?) times do that last part´s first task first floor, 1 million Y i buy at S Slings, 2 M y S Sword, 3 S Sword to magic... 4 3. SS 5 4 and 6 5 and then about 11 m y at only that one place... L80 and then others are piece of cake... and my sliblings stand at board...

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ In MG5TheGame you can grind levels infinitely if you like, but if I make more games with the same engine, there will be the following limitations:
    - Defeating level 1 opponents gives XP only, if a character is level 10 or under. Defeating level 11 opponents gives XP only, if a character is level 20 or under. And so on.
    - Current XP has a max value (something like 3 * XP points needed for next level).

So, when your party is 10 levels higher than your opponents, you will no longer receive XP by defeating them (you will get only money). In order to make your characters level 80, you would need level 70 opponents, but it's very unlikely that you find that kind of opponents in the game. :)

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah... new game? Well... maybe at waiting list?

Let´s see...

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, it's a new game about HKT48's Majisuka Gakuen 0. Compared to MG5TheGame this will be much shorter game and I will just release the full game (so there will be no "part 1", "part 2" etc. like in MG5TheGame).

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Same engine... Some same ... well, same with some changes...
    Which remeber at my own today thinks...

19. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@ JeijeiFin Good news, very good news. I appreciate your work :)

20. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Great, that's a good new ! :)