1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 46-hour TV stream

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogizaka 46-hour TV is back again after 2 years to celebrate their 6th anniversary (about one month after the actual annniversary)

**Official site:
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/46tv/

**Time (in JST)

2018/03/23 (Fri) 19:00 ~ 03/25 (Sun) 17:00

**Official streams
    AmebaTV
    Showroom
    NicoNico Douga
    Youtube
    LINE Live
    Rakuten TV

Nogizaka 46-hour TV is returning on June 10th to commemorate the release of Nogizaka's second album, Sorezore no Isu.

**Official site:
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/46tv/2nd/

**Time (in JST)

2016/06/10 (Fri) 21:00 - 06/12 (Sun) 19:00

**Official streams
    AmebaTV
    Showroom
    NicoNico Douga
    Youtube (region locked)
    Line Live
    Rakuten Showtime

**Segment info
    Schedule:
    *Group battle! National Tour Location Hunting battle!
    Members split into two teams, visit the regions they will concert in during their midsummer national tour looking for interesting locations and try to PR what great places they found there.

*Nogizaka46 National Referendum Derby!
    Sounsenkyo?! Not quite. During the stream, viewers will be asked "who is Nogizaka's most ____?" (or some variant of the question). Voting takes place on twitter. Someone here will translate the question for you and help respond!

*MC Relay
    The MCs for the event will be 2 members at a time, passing the role relay-style every half-day.
    Starting with Shiraishi Mai and Hashimoto Nanami.

*Nakada Kana presents "Nogizaka Dance Cover" Championship.
    For (groups of) fans covering dances of Nogizaka songs

*Submit a verse to add to the Saito Family Song / Consult Ashu with your worries
    Details here.

*Submit weird food combos for Renachi / A cheer for Hinachima's Harujion centreship
    Details here.

Also:
    *Team Karaoke battle
    *Return of Nogizaka Denshidai (Members' selected segment)
    *Hori Miona presents Nogizaka46 2nd Gen Seitansai live!
    *Werewolf game till morning
    *Drawing song challenge. (Is there a name for 絵描き歌 in English? Where a song teaches children how to draw something).
    Members will be trying this live so we can try with them.
    *Graduation piece with Fukagawa Mai (making something to commemorate graduation)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    That singing battle, hope it will open our eyes to which member who surprisingly has good vocal. Especially for unders, for me personally, know nothing about their abilities as singer. I can distinguished several like himetan and johnson, but not the others

3. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personally I really hope some 2nd gen participate. I don't know any good 2nd gen singers yet... are there any?

4. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    I don't know either, but I once think Miria has a quite deep voice, but because she's singing in a cutesy way, it kinda miss for me..

5. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm looking forward to Saito Asuka's Morning Callisthenics (Radio Taisou). lol

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the singing battle, ikuta,mahiro,reika,misa competing for nogi's singing queen. It would be super awesome!!!

7. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Saito Chiharu, Terada Ranze, Kawamura Mahiro and there are members who you think singing is not their ability, but surprisingly can sing well e.g, Nagashima Seira, Higuchi Hina, Nakada Kana and much more.

8. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Like I said, I know almost nothing about their singing ability. So, I hope I can found some lights. And I know rottei is good but I still can't really distinguished her in nogi's song. Has good vocal but if your groupmate also has same color is no use right.

9. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    What do you mean? Her voice is very distinguishable.

10. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    ^ to be honest, not really works to me... but I dont really have perfect pitch either :lol:

11. Polka

Polka Kenkyuusei

i hope kawamura win the singing battle, and then management give her her own song like nishino or ikoma.

12. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    ^
    To be honest she's not using her preferred singing voice for most of Nogizaka's songs because they don't really require her to do that.

^
    Very unlikely because she's not popular.

13. Polka

Polka Kenkyuusei

yea i know she's not that popular, but damn management must do something for her, just look at her voices in my opinion she is the best singer in nogizaka. it will be waste if she graduated

14. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    What I learned over the year is that no matter how talented a member is, it doesn't matter if she's not popular. Slowly I begin to accept that fact and just appreciate any media exposure the Under Members get.
    Trust me you'll be less sour about it this way.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No idol in a 46/48 group ever became really popular just from singing or dancing ability. It's a great way to get some push, and despite her low popularity Rottii has been in more senbatsus than most of the current unders but it never translates to popularity.

There are plenty of talented very popular girls, but it's always a coincidence.

16. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I wonder if this will become a yearly thing to make up for the change in the birthday live date. Not that I'm complaining though!

I hope they show us a preview of the 14th single. We're 4 weeks away so slow audio reveals should come out soon no?

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am so psyched for this... 46 hours of Nogi is not enough... I can't wait.

Is it really free to view? Can we view it outside of Japan w/o the need of a proxy? Well will the English subs show up?

Anyone submit something to the members? I would like Manatsu to bake the members a cake. I would like to ask Eto something. What would you say to Nagashima? Need some Himetan beam!

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow 46 hrs show ....I am looking forward to the singing battle and bowling event.

19. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    For their Youtube Channel you'll need a Japanese proxy.
    You can bypass Japanese proxy using VPN application for Google Chrome and mobile phone. Doesn't take too long to set up.
    For Rakuten and Niconico Douga you'll definitely need an account.

You can ask Eto Misa by e-mailing her. She's number 3 on their webpage.

Since Nagashima one is about food. I'll probably tell Seirarin that I'm an overseas fan and visiting Japan for the first time in March. Please tell me where to find the nicest food in Nagoya. Then I'll tell her about my country's nice food if she come to visit.

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Junna has a nice singing voice.