1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Are there any websites which will tell you which shops have what pre-order bonus photos? I see them crop up every now and again on the singles threads but sometimes they don't appear, I'm wondering if there are dedicated websites for these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    This site's very good, I used it to help with my own 2-shot application, and there's also a theater ticket application guide:

http://mayuyu.myaidol.net/guides/

3. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    How do you guys remember so many names to faces, sometimes along with their voices and personalities? Tips? How'd you do it? ><

4. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i just somehow can pair a name to their faces. i mean back then when a friend introduced me to akb, i didn't know any member except kojiharu (and knew her bc i sorta hated her lol), so when that friend sent me kodoku na hoshizora's pv, i randomly selected a few members and asked my friend who's this and that and she told me, i looked up their wiki pages and after seeing their faces here and there, i somehow reached the point when i could remember of them like "okay so takamina... and that must be annin", and i checked the wiki again if i was right or not :D

5. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Watching a lot of variety shows/stages helps, because they repeat their names over and over again, and of course seeing them often makes easier to associate their faces with their voices ...

6. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I am a huge fan of Hello! Project, and know all the H!P girls by heart, but I find the 48 girls blend together a lot more. But, fortunately, much more 48 stuff is subbed, so that helps with learning them a bit.

7. ekebi

ekebi Kenkyuusei

who is this?

Attached Files:

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Watching the subbed versions of AKBINGO! has helped me a lot in my first year of 48 fandom. Also watching all the 41st SSK election appeal videos was a useful exercise for me, I watched them in the same name order for each team as on the Wiki, but I think they must have all now been removed from the AKB48 YouTube site as I can't seem to find them? They're good in that they often show the individual character of each member.

One other useful thing for me has been the virtual handshake videos for each girl in the Complete Edition of the '0 to 1 no Aida' album. I also watched them in conjunction with the Wiki and I intend to repeat the exercise quite soon to see if I can fill some remaining gaps in my knowledge before I go to Japan in a month's time.

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    This is actually a stupid trick, but it worked on me, so you could try and give it a shot!!

For examples you start with AKB48 (ex. Team 8)

Go to wiki48 and view all of their profile pages and look at their faces, and then open a random AKB48 vid and try to spot them until you memorize them all

10. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    For me I just aim to learn all the members who have placed in the SSK. I've found that unless you meet a really hardcore fan they'll have no idea who you're talking about anyways. Plus there's only 80 members which is a lot less than trying to memorize the names and faces of all the members from all the groups.

11. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Komatani Hitomi.

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Members like Kitawaga Ryoha who are in two teams do they perform on both AKB and SKE theater or do they decide on which theater to perform?

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    They perform in both theatres. Of course they do not make every performance for their teams, but no member does. I think most members priortize their 'home' theater, but that's also understandable.

14. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm looking for a specific video of Miorin and another NMB(?) member rapping with sunglasses on. Miorin goes "chotto matte, chotto mate!" a lot. Thanks in advance!! This thread is a lot of fun to read through!

15. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    You mean this one?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also that's Yamao Rina :)

It's an impersonation of a duo called 8.6 Seconds Bazooka's famous "Rassun Gorerai":

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    How do you get those UTB signed Polaroid photos?

17. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    If you're talking about the normal pictures that you get when you buy UTB then you have to be really really lucky because you can get them from the magazine's random pictures. Same goes for the signed NMB photos. If you are really lucky you may get one in your random set. However, this applies only to NMB stuff because they are the only ones that I have seen. I don't know about that other groups... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

18. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Does anyone know the best source for getting up to date pictures? Preferably not separate Google+ accounts.. I'm thinking more like a picboard perhaps.

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I bought Sakura no Ki Ni Narou Type-B and because of the photo I ordered Regular Edition, but I didn't get one. So since what Single I can get a photo or was it because I ordered a single from 2011 and it's not aviable?

Sent with Taptalk

20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

It'll be due to the age of the single. I think basically on the first print run of the regular edition will have an included photo so you need to get it at, or very soon after, release.