1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Kanna (Okapan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Wow..shocked
    why tho? she rank really high! and i understand now why she was out from Shekarashika!

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's Mizuho all over again :wall:

3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Well that sucks :cold:

4. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

:cold::cold::cold: Oh god no!!! Totally devastated at this :(:(:( Does anyone know why she's going? I was all geared up to support her in this years SSK :fp::fp::fp:

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

According to @48familyina the reason is that she wants to go to university (medical school/science/???).

7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Not my little bird :cold:

8. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Nooooooo!!!! I Basically can't say anything better than no no no please don't.

9. semper fi

semper fi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fujiereina
    What on earth is going on in K4 right now?

10. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Not just in KIV but across the 48Group as a whole! I make Kanna's announcement the 18th member we'll have leaving this year already (including those who have left already and those who've announced they'll be going....admittedly some of those announced last year....or earlier in Takamina's case!) and it's not even the end of February yet :cry:

Just wasn't expecting to see Okapan going :cry::cry::cry:

But if she's got a new dream she wants to follow then I'm happy for her :) Especially glad she ranked last year and most of all I'm just happy to have seen her at all :):)

I hope she's successful in whatever she chooses to do :inlove:

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    That's 3 down from Aozora Cafe Senbatsu.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

At least she graduated at the right age where she can still choose to take academic route. I suppose it is better to graduate at a young age vs graduating as a back row member at an older age.

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh my god all these announcements are killing me this is the third graduation this year of someone in my top 16

Okapan ;_; i love you

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Noo !! she's always on my radar !!! the only hkt member that i loved !!

sad to hear, but hope she's doing well on her own..

imo hkt just lost one of their their jewel/diamond.

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That is one painful post to read.

"The entertainment industry is full of pain" or "To be in this industry is to suffer hardship" basically is one of the things he said in that post (both what he thinks, and what she was told).

Just wow...

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I adore Okapan but I saw this announcement coming. She had a miraculous SSK rank last year with hardly any support from management. She made her presence in the theater. She really wanted to be more of a prominent member. She was one of the few members that even Sasshi tried to convince management to push. When it wasn't given to her by management she took it really hard on herself and suffered emotionally.

She had to make a life choice and decided to take the less painful route. I'm happy for her, and I hope to cherish her last activities as a member of HKT.

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I am sad but not surprised about Okapans graduation announcement. Unfortunately the AKB group only has certain amount of spots for the senbatsu so there will always be members who lose out. Imo she made the right choice career wise. The entertainment industry is very hard, if she is able to succeed in the medical field that might be better for her.

Since the formation of AKB we all knew the approach that AKB has taken. Like venture capitalist they invest in multiple opportunities in hopes that one of them becomes a big success. Admittedly it's been working out for them so far but as a fan it's quite disheartening to watch almost every single stage end in a graduation announcement.

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Okapan was one of those hidden gems for me in HKT. I'm sad she's graduating, but I'm happy to know that she's got her future planned out.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg how disappointing. She was super beautiful and was gaining momentum. I swear I thought the next HKT single would be her comeback to the spotlight...but guess that's gone now. Plus I really like KIV as is, so losing Kanna is sad~ I hope she does well in her other endeavors tho~

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

D: this is why we can't have nice things. (I justg heard about it)