1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (2016/05/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 10, 2016.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I think Rika showed enough promise to deserve a lead role, but Katomina as Rena... I'm definitely unsure.

(And oh my god I love Okappa but casting her at all sounds like a disaster in the making)

2. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I wouldn't be too worried about NGT getting large amount of jobs this early.

Niigata businesses have been lobbying for their formation for years, and many are hoping that NGT's exposure will bring the city of only 1 million resident much needed attention and tourism.
    There's still a lot of space there, and a lot of opportunity for development.

The girls of NGT are one of Niigata's strongest fixed asset right now. (Granted, with their population, they'll have a very hard time selling big numbers like other groups, the best we can hope for, imo, is for their hometown to adore them)

That said... I wanna see Okapan acting... I think she can really pull off the creepy look. (She's a bit awkward to begin with, and I absolutely adore how uniquely awkward/creepy she is)

Mysterious girl... This is good.

EDIT: Correction, 2.3 million resident in Niigata prefecture, which is less than half of Fukuoka.
    HKT's home prefecture, and HKT have Oita's superstar in Sashi and Kagoshima's rising star in Sakura, so their regional grip is actually pretty good.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  3. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm happy with the choices they made. I actually liked Katomina's acting. Yeah maybe she's wasn't the best or whatever but I think she deserves a chance. Every girl deserves a chance.

Sure maybe it had a lot to do with push, but maybe the casting people saw something in her others aren't seeing.

Yes she's my kami and maybe I'm being biased, but I did genuinely liked her acting and she can improve. I'm really excited to see her play Rena and I'm not gonna let others ruin that for me.

4. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    ^ No one's trying to ruing anything for you, people are allowed to have different opinions? Someone not agreeing with you doesn't mean they're personally attacking you, and criticizing your oshi's acting isn't the same as hating her. Also "every girl deserves a chance" is the very belief/argument that leads people to feel upset about pushed girls getting more opportunities where other girls could've done a better job. It's not that Katomina doesn't deserve things, but she already shines on stage through her charisma when performing and most people see she has a star/ace quality, and she's very noticeable in that context. So this would've been a chance for another girl who maybe doesn't have an ace-like charisma on stage and doesn't get the same front girl opportunities to have her time to shine because she had the acting ability and fit the character better. And I say this as someone who has Katomina in her top 5. Of course it's completely okay to be very happy your oshi made it; I would've been ecstatic if Tsugu made it, and she didn't have the best audition. But it's not hard to see where people who aren't happy are coming from, and you don't need to take it personally.

Considering the group's top 3 pushed girls plus captain all made it in I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. But the drama is probably going to be pretty cheap anyway so I don't think the quality of acting will affect the quality of the final product all that much. As a When they cry fan I'm just hoping they try to cover more of the story than just Onikakushi because I'm so sick of seeing that over and over again. If I just get that I'll be happy.

That said I'm excited for Reina as Satoko! She even looks like her, somehow.

Also it's funny because I've never been a Yukirin fan at all but she seems to scream Miyo to me... I think it's partly the haraguroi character lol. I think Kitarie will have a similar effect in the end though. I can imagine her sounding creepy enough if she pulls a low voice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    a.k.a. Hanyuu XD

6. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Damn... I thought it'd be original chara

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm just speculating lol but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hanyuu.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

ssshhh, don't ruin the spoiler!:awesome:

And I'll say it boldly,
    This drama is low-budget. There's a reason why they are looking for inexperienced actress, Rie excluded.

I don't mind, even when Ogiyuka didn't make it. Let it slide and enjoy the show.:D

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Glad that Reina is in the cast. I have a little interest in her so this is a good chance to watch her more.

I'd rather them get Shimamiya Eiko back to sing the theme song. Her songs were so iconic to Higurashi.

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  11. dedevina

dedevina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ehh no Hojo Satoshi? I thought I'll see him since he is one of the character that takes my interest

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I guess it will depend on which arc they're doing here? Satoshi doesn't appear in most arcs, only mentioned by other characters.

13. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    [hehe][hehe][hehe]

Attached Files:

15. rhazenkrauz

rhazenkrauz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    It looked like they took the poster picture after they cried...literally
    (also the one who plays furude rika looks like a guy :^^;:)

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Okappa looks sooooo befitting to be Hanyuu in her innocent, guilty mode haha. And Kitarie's smirk makes her a convincing Takano Miyu lol.

The overexcessive use of wigs though lol, can't get used to Katomina without her trademark ponytail and most of others look pretty weird except for Seiji Reina who looks cool as Satoko (too cool though lol)

Full-size of the poster btw
    Cf4zseUUkAADkue.jpg
    Source: https://twitter.com/sptv_higurashi/status/720069846881316864

Also, based on that tweet by the official twitter, it seems that they might be covering all 6 arcs? Might be just misunderstanding from me though.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

All 6 arc?
    That could take several month of airtime.

Too good to be true:awesome:

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It does sound like they will cover Onikakushihen, Watanagashihen, and Tatarigoroshihen though lol.

19. Hiyo-P

Hiyo-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Wow, you like Tsugumin! I was rooting for her to be cast as Satoko, though I'm excited for Seiji Reina too! I loove Kitarie's voice and acting ability, so I think she will be an amazing Miyo!

I was watching the audition footage, and really liked Mahohon as Rena...I was really hoping for either her or Ayakani as Rena! And Katomina as Mion since Mion is a leader type and athletic...oh well! I'm just lucky I get to see a collaboration of two of my favorite things, 48g and 07th Expansion :)

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    A better look at their costumes:
    CgFkh9XUMAIgKfp.jpg CgFluRqUAAE_zpp.jpg CgFlxBPUsAA3Ilt.jpg CgFkjErUkAEIE_1.jpg CgFlwEFUAAA0La_.jpg CgFkiHMUIAIiJ3M.jpg CgFkj8mUIAEr0ub.jpg CgFlxLPUUAUL3yL.jpg
    Katomina's wig is... bizarre to look at. But all the costumes are very true to the source material and are identifiable, and that makes me really excited as a fan of Higurashi! :cute: