1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ohori Megumi / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 13, 2007.

1. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    hahahaha im such a dork...sorry dont mind me, I just had to laugh at my intelligence...of course shes 1st gen SDN...

2. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Whoa...where have she been all over these past couple of years???

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    she has an ameblo blog which she used to replace twitter. for some reason, she decided to come back to twitter though. she appears to now be active in both.

5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Return on "Takamina Produced Saturday Night" observed the next day.

6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I can't understand any of that, but I will say Meetan looks fantastic in her blog photo. If that's a recent picture, somehow she is actually prettier at 32 than she was at 22. That's quite a trick.

8. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I recommend Google translate. But it don't say so much more than she seems to to be very satisfied with her life and her daughter and as they say, beauty comes from the inside.

9. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't speak any japanese at all, so i didn't understand anything about the show, but Ohori, as expected, looks as lovely as ever. I used to love her adventures on AKBingo even though they mistreated her a great deal. She always seemed like such a good sport. Love to see that she is as funny and beautiful as ever. thank you for posting the video.

10. Alison P

Alison P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Wow, the food looks delicouse. Would be fun to see her again in an AKBingo cooking episode. Sadly they don't make them anymore.

12. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    And Kasai Tomomi too: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bne3hs2F8Du/

Looks like Meetan and Sae both watched Kasai Tomomis Sailor Moons Stage Play

• Like Like x 2
  15. kazemori

kazemori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Poor Meetan gets so little love these days... Sparse posting here in the forums, only 3k Insta followers, not a single post on Insta over 1500 likes, and most are under 300. I could start posting as regularly as her and get similar results. This is one of the girls that helped build the idea of "AKB48" into the incredibly powerful entity that it is today. She's Original Team K Member, with a successful solo debut, who always did her best for AKBingo, and was one of the founding Members of SDN... I just think that she deserves a little more love from the fan base. She was a great idol, maybe a little pervy, but hey, so's Yuko... and besides Ohori was already old enough to lean to the "H" side...
    I don't know... I just think that she was great in her time as a member. Clearly, according to the pervious post, she's being a good graduate as well. She seems to be doing an excellent job as a mother, and is really just a good person in general... and she's even active in the industry... I feel like she deserves more love.
    No excuses if you came into being a fan of AKB later on... She's literally one of the girls that helped build AKB, and you have to respect all of the hard work that the first generations did!
    If you love any part of the 48/46G, you should show appreciation to the ones who came before.
    Sorry to vent this, but... well, I'm actually not even sorry in the slightest. Meetan deserves more love from 48/46G fans, she worked hard as an early member, and deserves to be appreciated.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I get what you're saying....

Meetan was my oshimen pretty much from when I first started paying attention to this group up until she graduated. And while yes, she is still somewhat active in entertainment, she doesn't have a lot of public appearances or release events to attend. As far as her instagram, personally I don't really follow anyone's instagram page, or their blogs. However...

I did get a chance to see her, and briefly interact with her last year at a Horipro event, which I posted about in the AKB Experiences section...
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-akb48-experiences.113/page-322#post-1442935

I could've seen her again this past December, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be in town, and missed out on my chance to get a ticket. If she did more stuff I could go to, I would definitely see more of her.

17. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Ohori Megumi is participating in the London hearts sports meet on June 11 with other former AKB48 members.

18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    :ome:Happy Birthday Meetan :ome:

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why hasn't there been real news with Meetan these days???

If I remember correctly, she's now 38 years old?

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari