1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Uh, no...

1st Stage48 poll: 2007
    1st Sousenkyo: 2009

Listen, this poll is simply supposed to be a fun exercise to see who are the most popular members of the users of this forum. Nothing more. Nothing less. We invite users to this forum who are fans of all groups. That includes Nogi and the overseas factions. I fail to see why anyone would have an issue with this. It's not like we are forcing you to vote for overseas members. But alas, like with the real SSK. Something that was supposed to be a semi-serious once a year FUN event has turned into something taken far too serious.

As was stated earlier on this page, can we please stop making a controversy out of EVERY little thing that goes on with this group? Just vote as you like and have fun with the results. Jeez!

2. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

I am just a lowbob, but even i can remember the times when this place wasnt abused to just debate _every_ _little_ _thing_. Seriously, i cant see anybody giving the slightest of a f.ck if this poll is accurate or representive.

The only thing the OP is asking you is to put 20 names next to 20 numbers. If you cant, too bad.

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    That's you who doesn't give a f*** about this ranking, congratulations.

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that those overseas fans would have much more enjoyment if they would have a useful ranking, a ranking which they could win or rank high in. A ranking where they could directly compare each others popularity, without all the distortions in the ranking that comes from including members that have nothing to do with them?

I fail to see what is even remotely controversial about this.

The only people who see a 'blood battle' in this are the people who don't agree with this.
    You can disagree without getting passively agressive.
    If you can't disagree without getting passively agressive, then too bad for you.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    First, please, allow me to say that you take things a lot more seriously than you should ->that's my passive aggressive honest opinion.

"Has anyone ever considered the possibility that those overseas fans would have much more enjoyment if they would have a useful ranking, a ranking which they could win or rank high in. A ranking where they could directly compare each others popularity, without all the distortions in the ranking that comes from including members that have nothing to do with them?"

That's actually a good point, but doesn't change the fact that there's nothing wrong to see how popular are members from the over seas groups in the s48 compared to the members from japanese groups.

If the "injustice" that's made to the fans that are focused on non-japanese groups is what makes you so repulsive to the idea of including everyone in this ranking then I vow to you that I will try to make a "member-ranking-whatever" for every group that's not located in Japan and everyone is happy.

"The only people who see a 'blood battle' in this are the people who don't agree with this.
    You can disagree without getting passively agressive.
    If you can't disagree without getting passively agressive, then too bad for you."

May I point out that you are the only person that's so determined to not include everyone in this ranking ? I mean, yeah there are people who don't see the point of negative votes, or why do they have to vote for 20 people and even said something about over seas groups but in the end all of them were "i don't give the slightest damn about this". It's perfectly fine to support your opinion and to give lots of f***s but if the only way to disagree with you is to have a "passive aggressive" behavior in your eyes - personally - I'm fine with this.

5. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Two proposals:

1. You are free to start your own poll, with any rules or limitations you may come up with.
    2. I am going to compile some graphical stats out of the results anyway. Feel free to wish for any chart you want. You want an ALL-JPN48 ranking? Ill do one for you, even though it might get distorted a little.

But for now, to cite myself:

"The only thing the OP is asking you is to put 20 names next to 20 numbers. If you cant, too bad."

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I can't seem to figure out what you are bothered about, the idea that a member you like from an oversee's group will rank low, so you wish to remove her from the competition altogether so that you don't have to see it, or if you don't like the idea of your oshi not ranking as high, because someone from an overseas group caused them to rank lower. Cause either way removing them to avoid either one isn't gonna make you feel much better, I'm an SKE fan and aside Jurina or Rena most SKE members don't rank high or barely get any votes at all and i get to see that each year knowing that with this forum there are mostly just fans of AKB48 here that i won't see a change in that ever. But i wouldn't want to see SKE removed altogether just cause i know most fans here are going to vote for AKB members i just wann vote for my favorites and see if anyone else on this forum is also voting for them and if they are more liked than other members.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    This.

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Now... I would have put the "why so serious" meme in this post but I trust the people posting before me have sum it up better. :approve:

I used to be involved in these members rankings especially during the multi forum rankings back in the days. But I stop after some people took it way to seriously. I guess some old habits haven't changed with the "newbie" members. :lol:

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This entire argument is laughably ridiculous.

This forum is an international forum for fans of ALL the 48 groups. This is why we have a JKT and SNH section as well as sections for the Japan groups. Lots of people actively post in those sections. Lots of people are fans of those groups.

The poll has nothing to do with the actual sousenkyo. It's a poll for the fans of the entire 48 group on this forum. Therefore, all members of the 48 group are included.

It's really that simple. Please stop treating it like it's more important than it actually is.

• Like Like x 1
  10. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Me too when I was a lurker. Seems like every single thread nowadays culminates in a war hahah

Can't we please just end this pointless argument? If you're disappointed in something; make your own poll or whine somewhere else. I'm probably not the only one who just wants to know the rankings so please try to keep it down.

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Geez...the Squabbling - lol. I want to go on record as saying I LOVE the current system. LOVE IT. and...
    It has often been said that I Like WAR...my Friends I LOVE War - gotcha!

I tend to Vote Across the board... I try to pick atleast 1 girl from every team (An Oshi from each team)- I try to make it a World Class AKS Idol collection...so if they all stood on a stage - I could point to them & Say "This is me as an Idol fan!".

I love the little "2's" & "3's" & "1's" votes!! They Matter! it's not a big prize but it's like an "Honorable Mention" or Runner-Up. It says to me - "You stood out enough that I know your name & enjoyed seeing you in 2015 & Keep Up the good work".

Not every Idol can be a Mayu, Milky or KojiHaru.... THIS is a chance for ALL of us to see who else is making a difference in the lives of Stage48 fans. I remember last year ALL my Girls (all 20!) ranked under #50. I think 50 was Komiyama Haruka (KomiHaru)....as we all might know she didn't even rank in the Election. I was overjoyed to see her getting such a warm reception here. I see people who vote for girls I've never heard of as #1 or front load their top 10 with total Unknowns (TO ME!!) and I say "Wow, that person is having a totally different AKB experience than me - Interesting" - That's all it is.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I actually love seeing other groups names out there lol. I remember last year when I saw a bunch of JKT, SNH and Nogi girls overtake AKB/SKE members and I was like "who the heck are these girls". Polls like this allow you to see who is popular throughout the years but it also allows you to get to know the members that don't always get the spotlight in the main 48 groups, as well the girls who do get the spotlight outside of the 48 groups. I genuinely don't see any problem with that at all.
    It's all fun and games anyway, not everything has to be akb-only :awesome:

13. groovybear24

groovybear24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Finally someone said it. nothing I can say again, just quote this post hoping this debate will end.

14. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I hope that ithebigc didn't get annoyed by all this complaining and sulking and won't abandon the project ;)

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^I think he's used to it by now. :p

16. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    He's likely very busy, he wouldn't let whining cause him to abandon a tradition, getting used to it comes naturally w/ being a mod :p

17. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    it closed awhile ago yeah? how's it coming along..???

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Three reasons:
    1) Technological assistance means @ithebigc will probably procrastinate longer since he thinks it won't take as much effort.
    2) Untested technological assistance means it will take about twice as much effort (using the same system next year should be smoother).
    3) @ithebigc is pretty busy with other things right now.

19. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    People not reading the rules are making it take longer.
    @ithebigc posted this on twitter:
    "If you submitted your member ranking to me w/ first names first & then last names, know that I hate you b/c I have to rewrite your ranking"

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I said that more in jest than anything :p Rewriting a ranking takes me maybe 3-4 minutes, it's not a big deal. Who I really hate are the people who voted Sakura down :evil: I'm gunning for you now...

Anyway, jokes aside, I'm pretty much done with the majority of the rankings and have updated the OP as such. If you submitted your ranking and don't see your name in the OP, it's because of one of these reasons.

1) Technical difficulties - If Kawago Hina or Ma Chia-Ling were in your ranking, I haven't been able to count it yet. I expect this problem to be fixed within the next couple days and then your ranking will be counted and your name added to the OP. You don't have to message me.

2) There was a minor error in your ranking, and I've messaged you. You need to correct your ranking and resubmit it by responding to my message.

3) There was a big error in your ranking, and I just tossed your ranking. Sorry, the rules were clear from the start. If you didn't bother to read the rules and you sent me a ranking with only 5 members when 20 were required, I can't be bothered to help you fix it. Ditto on sending me a ranking days late.

4) You didn't meet the 70 post requirement/I can't confirm you're not a duplicate account.

5) If none of the above apply to you, then something went wrong and I either forgot to put your name in the OP, I missed your ranking, or you never sent it to me. Message me, I'll try to figure out what happened. Make sure your situation is not one of the above first though.

Once the remaining rankings are sorted out, I'll start posting results. I expect that to be around next Tuesday, April 26th. Out of the ~663 girls, you all ranked 439 of them so far, so I'll have to work out a schedule from the final results. Thank you for participating, everyone! And everyone, please thank @foodlfg too for writing the program too. Without it, you probably would've been looking at a couple weeks more of waiting. I've been kept busy in real life nowadays, foodlfg has been a lifesaver.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.