1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Show! (NHK)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by NogiFan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    View attachment 70666

Nogizaka46 Show! is a special episode of a TV variety show - AKB48 Show! which produced by NHK and Sony Pictures TV. It converted from its original programming's format to cover Nogizaka46.

The show features:
    -Cold opening
    -Live performance songs
    -Comedy skits
    -Reports
    -Short dramas
    -Talk with the "manager" Sakurai

Normally, it airs along with every N46 single or album release that started at episode 19 of the single "Seifuku no Mannequin" though there are exceptions such as the Kohaku Special that ran 90 minutes.

Episode list:
    -Episode 19
    -Episode 26
    -Episode 38
    -Episode 48
    -Episode 61
    -Episode 66
    -Episode 79
    -Episode 91
    -Episode 110 - https://nkm48.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/akb48-show-ep-110/
    (Show48's Eng-subbed links) (Kohaku special)

----------------
    (Episode 114) 160528

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4796115/

- Sakurai captain talks
    - Live performance
    - Report of "Under live Concert 2016" of Seira Nagashima's graduation concert

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@NogiFan thanks for making this thread :) and the episode list make it easy for me to go find these episode :worthy:

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Agreed. It'll be useful to have our own little thread for it and that's a very pretty and organised OP

4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks for the compliments guys; the reason that I wanted to create this tread is for us fans have an opportunity to post of what we think and like about each episode than getting lost in the General thread which would be a shame. I do hope that Nogi people will come here after watching this Saturday's episode and have a great discussion especially about the infiltration report of Rarin's grad concert.

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That one went by real fast. I felt that we didn't get enough Nogi goodness. I wish SME would give us a Nagashima Seira graduation concert DVD. I need some UG love.

Kayaks killed it on the show. Perhaps their best performance of "Silent Majority?"

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

One of the problem is that since they borrowed Takamina room, there are AKB (and sister groups) flags in the background. Most prominent is the NGT48 flag when they shot Maimai and also SNH48 flag when they took wide shot. Since I don't understand the talk, my eyes keep being focused on those stuff :(

Anyway, I'm definitely liking all of the performances, but Silent Majority is the one that took my attention the most. Liking the smile at the end :)

8. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka46 are too strong for a group at debut single! They really are amazing. Check out Moriya and Sugai spins during the running part, they were going around so fast I can't believe they weren't dizzy!

9. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    First of all I do agree that the show felt rushed as each segment is too short for the show except for the "GM session" that I am less concern about.

At the cold opening was kinda cute though I am not comfortable on looking at MaiMai's bobbed hair, it still bugged me a little (sorry if I am little shallow). Then the dance & song was good and up the the N46's standards; they were pose, collected, in sync. Perhaps though, the debut of K46 might put some fires into their bellies and push their enthusiasm over the top. Next was the GM Sakurai session, I skip it because I wanted to wait for the sub so the talk would be more interesting. THEN, the Seira's grad concert report; it felt more like a preview video than anything for just around 3 minutes runtime! And that kiss....Oh, behave baby, yeah. I guess we need to wait some more to see what they are making from the editing room, hopefully it will be good.

When it was K46's turn, they turned it up to 11 didn't it haha. You can tell how hard working for the group to make this performance as easy on the eyes like their muscles just moved by themselves without thinking. I am just amazed how they are in way better comparing to their were in the MV debut single. The movement was more refine and minimum in errors, but more importantly - the syncing of their voice in their signing was really on point, just simple great. Afterward came the performance of the duo, what can I say; they looked a bit nervous at first but gradually, they were totally into their performance and enjoying themselves and each other. And then, not even a comedy skit, that was it - I wanted more tho.

Thanks Rurouni for providing the link.

On the sidenote: When this episode or a segment of it is subbed, I will surely provide you guys with the link at the opening post.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    If I'm not wrong, there will be another nogi46 show next month with more stuff about Seirarin graduation.

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I enjoyed the latest episode..
    - opening skit is cute. LOL at the reason Maimai graduated.
    - Harujion. For me the song is a bit weird. The song is nice. The music is nice too. But, i found that the song and music don't matched. Haha. But, i always like Nogizaka no matter what.
    - Sakurai lecture room, i found it a bit boring. But, still nice to watch Maimai and Ponkotsu.
    -Silent Majority. DAMN! I can't get enough of this song. Very solid performance. Hiratechi slays like always. Yuuka-sama and Akanen's is really something.
    - Shibuya-gawa.. i love KobaYui and ImaYui. And, when ImaYui smiled at the end of the song, I'm sold. I'm totally sold.

12. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You are correct about that though they have not informed us about the date to show it, hopefully soon.

Attached Files:

13. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    my only disappointment of this show probably only no skit and miming as you know, akb48 show main charm is live performance without lipsyncing, at least most of it. but most of nogi and now keyaki performances on this show are mimed except for units,solos, and 2 kimi no na wa kibou performances...
    I really want to see them not miming you know, just like in their concerts... good or bad doesn't matter
    but a very solid performances nevertheless and also the yuis are as expected so awesome!!!

14. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    CMIW, ikuchan still yet recover, right? so may be it's better for them to lipsync, imo. :)

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Really? At least for Nogi's performance I managed to hear their voices; for Silent Majority they sounded like they were lipsyncing, but for Shibuyagawa they were also singing. Haven't had a chance to look at the other Nogi Shows yet, but from what I can hear it sounds like they have vocals as well as the backing track during playback, whereas for AKB48 SHOW they only have the backing tracks playing, so it might be to allow the girls to have an option to sing live or not.

Either that, or someone needs to sort out their audio guy, because they seem to be splitting the vocals of the backing track [hehe]

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    there's gonna be another episode continuing this one, as hinted by the backstage report of the underlive which will be covered later.

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I agree with @MeoJim that the Nogis were performing live. I always thought they sang whenever they appeared on Nogizaka46 Show! Look at the last time they appeared for the 13th single. You can't mistake Ima Hanashitai being sung, and the UG performance of Shitto no Kennri was so full of passion that isn't found in the recording.

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yep all other units/solo performances either it's akb or nogi+keyaki weren't mimed, I think it's probably one reason why I love this tv show ,(the other is their skits) so when some performance were mimed I somehow get upset lol. But yeah the backing vocals are pretty standard for dance numbers, especially the complicated ones to cover their vocals and after relistening though, I agree with you, they have the option to sing it or just let it go lol.

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Yeah I know what you mean, the two things I love seeing is when the 48/46 girls sing live, which they can often do on this show, and whenever they show off their skills with an instrument, so I can understand the frustration :p I've always thought "If they're good enough to record the single then at least let them sing it live if they want to!!" [hehe]