1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They can easily increase it (CD sales). They still on a relatively low amount HS slots vs Nogi. The key thing is that as long as they don't do what AKB (AKB single taking away potential sales of sister group single) they should be fine. If you can buy a Nogi single with Nogi and Keyaki HS vs Keyaki HS only, which one will you chose? I personally will chose the combined HS because at 1 event I can meet both Nogi and Keyaki members. Also currently Keyaki still have an odd number of members where they don't have enough members to make an effective under group, thus they surely will add 2nd gen member in near future, thus potentially more sales, unless they want to keep this relatively big senbatsu in the future.

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    That is indeed very nicely done. The shots are from those CM with Silent Majority as background, Silent Majority MV and Kimi ga Inai performance on Keyakizaka46's first concert, right?

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^yep, and some footage taken from shibuyagawa, yamanotesen and te wo tsunaide kaerouka mv. The creator surely have a huge sense on using the right footage

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    That's quite a slap/shove, Hiratechi! :D

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@OSR48 thanks for the video and this version added 20 mins footage of MV making, recording the songs in the studio and shooting the single covers that wasnt in the 160317 version.

more photos from handshake event

http://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/1993362

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  7. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Individual video type c

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Neru is my fav <3

Coverages of yesterday's event

Nogi46show performances + self introduction

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A few reactions to the new TBS feature with backstage footage of mid-March Countdown Live concert, and to the handshake event:

1. Check out Tarooooo's report of attending the handshake event.

2. Attendance at the handshake event on Saturday was 10,000 people, which apparently rivals Nogizaka46's bigger turnouts. The Countdown Live concert was in a hall holding 5000 people. To me, these are staggering numbers for a new idol group. In some reports about their great sales, Techi says she hopes they can grow to rival Nogizaka. I thought they were sisters, not rivals. Techi is going to drag this group to stardom by her own determination. Fortunately, in another place she (I think it was she) says that without Nogizaka there could be no Keyakizaka. Truth.

3. Techi's push/slap of Zuumin was much lighter than another hit in the Countdown Live video. When they were in line on stairs backstage, about to go on, Ozeki was laughing and joking around and a nervous Habu behind her gave her a sharp pop in the back to get her to quiet down. When Nijika was almost crying in that line, she was saying "I'm scared, I'm scared" and "I wish I'd called my mother." In the introductions, Ozeki said that her recent interest was "collecting cheeses." Ozeki style. I was interested to notice that Ozeki can actually both sing and dance pretty well. Who knew?

4. What must it have felt like to go out for the first time to bathe in that sea of roaring fans and green hand-lights? Scary, gratifying. As individuals were introduced and there were roars that made it obvious fans already knew and liked them, how must they have felt? In the comments at the very end of the video, Suzumoto said that when they first came out to all those green hand-lights waving, she was so happy she almost cried.

5. The making-of scenes of the MV were wonderful. All smiling and talking as Neru passes out hand-warmers. Then when we see the next bit of song/dance, the announcer comments that they suddenly transform from "ordinary girls" to "artists."

6. Hirate is indeed, as some Japanese comments have said, a "monster" (bakemono). She's the youngest, but they all seem to recognize that she's the leader. That solo number was amazing. Her singing has great expression, although her voice has to get more stable and closer to the exact right notes. But her dancing was unbelievable. She's the girl of the gaps: the gap between her youth and her command; the gap between her purity and directness and the slinky dancing she did in Yamanote Sen (liked the live version much better than the MV for it).

7. Suzumoto's sinuous back-up dancing in Neru's number was fabulous. At one point, she seemed almost boneless. I think she (and Imaizumi, and Neru) all help Hirate maintain her confidence and cool. With Imaizumi to keep her singing on track on one side of her, and fellow Aichi-girl Kuritarou to keep her dancing on track on the other side of her, perhaps it stabilizes the whole performance. Zuumin's pretend kiss, Hirate's soft push/slap, and Zuumin's wide-eyed reaction were gold. Humour relaxes.

8. I couldn't really study most of the crew, but from their roles in the show, and their performance, it wouldn't surprise me to see Yukka and Neru moving forward in the ranks. Neru's dancing is enjoyable to watch, although not exactly expert.

9. I thought the straight dance number just before Yamanote Sen was great. How on Earth does this group of teenagers get this good from a more-or-less standing start eight months ago? They're far from perfect, but they've really got something going. I hope they can keep the same choreographer/teachers working with them. Watch the little ON/OFF video of Takahiro (a well-known dancer, and the choreographer of at least a couple of the numbers) working with them. Does he work with other 48 groups?

Sorry to go on so long. Couldn't restrain myself. Great video. Thanks, OSR48. I was able to download it from bilibili in pieces using Firefox and a couple of its add-ons: Flash Got, and Download Flash & Video (mainly the former). Moderator, please let me know if I'm not supposed to talk about such things. Anyway, hurray for Chinese freedom! (lol)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Thanks now i can download from bilibili..btw, silent majority topped oricon daily chart yesterday with 6258 copies sold. And Nogi topped the daily chart the day before. Yeah, Sakamichi Series is going strong..

10. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thank you for the link! I can feel how the pressure works every time they have a live, especially when you are in front. Good job Keyakizaka maintaining their cool especially the top 5. And the single is still going strong for its 2nd week, #1 again in oricon today! Hopefully this single hits 300k or even 400k soon.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Actually, just last year a Hello!Project group won best newcomer, Kobushi Factory ^^

Who's the girl with the dark blue outfit, and why is her outfit different to everyone else? Did they run out of material lol. I could understand it if she was the center but she's not so...?

12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    She's a Kana Keyaki member. Her name is Nagahama Neru.

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Ah, thanks for her name, i just googled her, seems like she got added in later?
    She would still count as a 1st gen member right? Like Mariko?

Sorry for being off topic lol, trying to get to know the members

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

silent majority is still slaying digitally, thats quite achievement imo. and they're still in top 3 digital chart, if not bc utada comeback, i believe they will still locked in 1st place. also i pretty much sure that their trends will still continue till the end of the month or even more.

i'd say from all the groups that akip ever made, kyzk debut is the most successful ones.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    The hype will still continue. We are still waiting for Music Station performance..

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Been listening to Yamanotesen on repeat, I just love that song so much.
    And love Yurinas voice, so hm soothing.

To be honest, their debut single is one of the best singles out of all the groups imo.
    The songs and MVs are just very good.

And it still have the "nogizaka" feeling within it.

Did not expect much of Keyakizaka from the start, but they just exploded with this Single, great job mina :D

17. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Oricon chart today :
    #1 keyaki
    #2 nogi
    #3 hkt
    #4 ske

Good job, Sakamichi Series..

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, Mariko counted as 1.5st gen, So yeah. Let's say Neru is UG for this single. Hence, the outfit difference. :)

19. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Good Job Aki-P [hehe]

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No problem. She's in a different sub group similar to Nogizaka unders/kenkyusei (note for the unaware: Nogizaka unders are all not-senbatsu and not-kenkyusei, there's no such thing as an "undergirls senbatsu" as they're not chosen, but rather left over). Other (potential) members are currently either undergoing final auditions or training by now.

This happened because her parents forced her to quit the auditions after she made it to the final round but had a change of heart and asked Sony to take her back. And since she didn't pass the final audition (though I guess she would have), she isn't considered a "full member", yet.

I still think it sounds more like a kenkyusei system than an unders system so far, but we'll see