1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The TBS "Debut Countdown Live" feature (~90 minutes of awesomeness) is now available on the 48 & 46 Video 動画 page, which is a great resource that most of you probably already know about.

Nice blog post on Monday from Itou Junna of Nogizaka46, saying she and Itou Karin went to the handshake event mini-live on the weekend. She said everyone was so cute and she was in love with them from start to finish. Before the concert, she only had the chance to speak with Neru, but afterward she spoke with Hirate -- who told her to call her Techi. But Hirate was so cute she had to call her "Techi-chan."

The choreography and song of Silent Majority were so kakkoii that she just thought "I want to do that!" And she and Karin thought that Yamanotesen would suit their voices, and promised themselves they would sing it. All the songs were so good that she's been playing the album since Saturday.

She ended by saying she'd like to speak with everyone next time.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well 14/19 AKB48...

3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    You mean there are more 1st gen hiragana keyaki members? o_O

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There will be, yeah. When Neru joined they announced auditions to be held over winter.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyway... Silent majority was... well... good at debut ( better music than Guru guru gurtain... or what that is was again?) .
    At sells and ratings are good ones.

Well... I wasn´t yet select my opinion ( favos ) at Keyakizaka46 ( Senbatsu version & Ug version...)

hmmhh... afraid at some Nogizaka46 at put...

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    just found out that habu and akanen voice are so good. Management probably should push them more

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  8. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Just going to put my two cents in about the Kana Keyaki situation and the next single senbatsu, as they see to be becoming topics of conversation in this thread.

I would predict that the Kana Keyakizaka audition is finished and the management is training the new members in private for now so they can focus on promoting the 1st gen members and the debut single. Around mid-May, when the hype of the debut single is calming down, is when I expect them to announce the new members.

As for second single, my hope (and prediction) is that management will go with 21-nin senbatsu of the 20 1st gens and Nagahama Neru. Assuming that KanaKeyaki/2nd gen will be featuring in this single they, like Nagahama Neru, will have to serve at least one single as undergirls before they can be placed in senbatsu. With that in mind it doesn't make sense to me for them to start moving KanjiKeyaki into KanaKeyaki yet either.

With regards to center position, I don't have a preference between them staying with Hirate or moving to Imaizumi. Just so long as Hirate doesn't end up becoming an unmovable center like Ikoma was at the beginning of Nogizaka. Based on screentime in Silent Majority, I would say that the front row 5 are the unofficial 5-Fukujin of the first single. I would like management to keep these 5 in Fukujin positions for the next single, but I would suggest expanding to 7-Fukujin to include Sugai and Nagahama.

9. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    They also gave 6/10 to Chicken Line (SKE48) recently, so I guess they really do prefer cool songs over cute ones. Although in my opinion, Silent Majority should be rated higher than Chicken Line...

10. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Arama prefer non-cute song. Nogi's Harugion got 2,5/10 from arama. Hahaha.

11. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Harugion is not even cute, though?

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's only the matters of one person opinion which is very much his personal taste of music.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Harujion is not a cutesy song like most of AKB48's are. My own personal taste is that I like a majority of Nogizaka46 songs (and all the K46 songs) and haven't yet found an AKB48 song I like. I find the N46 songs I like sweet, meaningful and melodic, and the AKB48 songs I know (which isn't all of them by a long shot) cutesy and jumpy. Not to offend anyone. I know my taste isn't anything special. There's lots of good stuff (e.g., most jazz) that I just don't get.

Hard to say what K46's style is/will be. I don't expect all their songs will be like SiMajo. But the power of Techi's presence might lead them in that direction: the strong young woman image. I expect she will get stuck at center for a while, for better and for worse. Zuumin could be centre. Kuritarou is pretty and can dance very well and sing adequately, but has to develop her appeal to the fans (besides me, that is).

I like mb1619's idea of expanding the fukujin to seven, probably with Neru and Sugai. But at the moment, I'm learning that maybe half the group may be good enough to become fukujin someday.

14. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  15. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    (She did say in the countdown live but..) Really...? :eek:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I thought it was just a weird inside joke. Maybe based on the apparent fact that they are both kind of serious and determined. Hirate seems like she will drag the group to success by her own efforts. I noticed Habu rap Ozeki in the back backstage when she maybe seemed not to be being serious enough. Anyway, Hirate comes from Aichi and Habu from Tokyo.

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Thanks for the explanation. One last question, is it like a system where they (for example) have 30 girls, they pick 20 for a single and the remaining 10 girls are left over, but in the next single 2 of the 20 girls chosen get replaced by 2 of the 10 girls that didn't, so those 2 that didn't become chosen for the next single become kana keyaki members? -does this make sense, sorry for being a bother lol-

-
    On another note, Silent Majority is doing really well on the Billboard japan charts, they jumped from rank 30th to 1st (ahead of akb's 365, nogi, ske, and hkt singles) last week!

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some suggested that that might be the case. We don't know for sure yet if kanji keyaki members will be demoted. It could be that the undergirls feature mostly kana keyaki and one or two kanji keyaki. Something like that. Right now either scenario is possible. For me, though, having different names like that seems extra cruel.

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^even though the system hasn't yet revealed, but agreed at the cruelty of name differentiation. It's like the unders are playing in the second division of an idol league...

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not sure if it has been posted, but Silent Majority 2nd week sales on Oricon is 29,990!! It continues to impress. Even Nogi couldn't get such sales on 2nd week.