1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 7th [74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e] (2016/04/13)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Parikkuren, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Damn that's so crazy, what about soundscan? Do they reduce numbers in any way? Is billboard the only way to gauge 'real' sales? Being able to compare the 2 is quite interesting.

Also it seems that some of the guesses were correct with the low first day, with 40,000 later in the week it looks like there was a late shipment of some kind.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    They need better rules or better charts to end this.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'll add this tidbit to this information, but Sasshi said in an interview that she estimates 1/3rd of her HS attendees for the SSK single were Chinese.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  5. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Who do you trust, sashitroll or statistics.

Heck , Japanese were blaming Chinese for Sashi'ss in in 2013, not knowing that Chinese love Mayuyu the most.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I would honestly trust Sasshi because she won the election.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Winning an election makes someone trustworthy?

8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sashi said a bunch of crap, and she always strive to make splashes in media.

She even admitted it during one episode of HKT48 Odekake, that she try to make/said/do something to get people talking about her in every appearance, especially at the beginning of the show so she don't have to work as hard for the rest of her recording.

Her tweets sometimes even make it onto news station and caused discussion, the most notable one is how she respond to a fan taking her picture secretly when she's out shopping, and her very professional respond to it. Fan even apologize to her on Social Media following Sashi find out about that photo and put a nice comment on it

She's smart, and she very social media savvy, being a otaku herself, she's well aware of how wota will react to the things she said/do.

For this Chinese vote thing though, we actually have compilation of data going against her words. (Not like she's serious when making that comment in the first place)

Her popularity in Japan is well documented too, over 33% national recognition, and 98% Kanto recognition, she's more popular than Steamed-Rice in some areas of Tokyo.

Just so you know, the person who started the whole "It's the Chinese fault Sashi win" was no other than mangaka Kobayashi Yoshinori, a hater of Sashi's back then. Yoshinori and Sashi are on good terms now, he went from hate to being a fan.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    What you have is a bunch of numbers self-reported by the Chinese fans. Not solid data, as there is no way to verify those claims.

Also, even if those numbers are accurate, it still does not necessarily contradict what Sasshi said.

10. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    All that week of tracking, info hunting and such in the tieba communi...
    Uncle Yu (Yuko), Weather sis(Yukirin), Mayuyu (MaJadex2) all are more talked about, all their thread went far longer than Sashi's ever did... (Outside of Scandals)

Actually fuck it, w/e, Chinese power vote Sashi to victory.
    Chinese made up 50k votes of Sashi's 150k votes in 2013.
    Angry + emotional Yoshirin was right.

Sometimes, I really wonder why do I even bother when it comes to this community.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If only I could see the source, SorrowAir. If only...
    Even then that number could be rough calculation. My bet it's hard to verify back.

Ah, well. It's something of 2015 statistics. By SSK 2016, there will be another new statistics again.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It would be nice if you provided a source for your claims instead of getting emotional when someone questions your "statistics"

13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Too much effort going through Tieba history, where the Sky48 forum traffic is more active than 4Chan's akb threads

The search function is also horrible over there.

That's fine though, I have provided multiple sources, social media feed, Oriocn news and even translated 48g contents in the past, if people still wanna question what I bring, they can.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Just saying, had you provided a source with your statistics in the first place, people would have less of a reason to doubt your claims. Moving on,

I must say, i was pretty disappointed with the main track.. after replaying 12Byou and Shekarashika! i expected something great. Ah well. I really loved the MV though, it was so adorable, although it made me realize how much the girls have grown up... :cold:

15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

so HKT sales dropped too *sorry for late*, tho its not as much as SKE. in the end all 48G sales are dropped, while 46G keep risen up.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  16. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    After the last couple weeks since debut, 74 Okubun has really grown on me. The lyrics are pretty sweet and the English is fitting, the Japanese of the chorus is also around my level, making it a good song to sing along to for me. I've had it on repeat for the last couple days.

I do find it a strange theme though, as I wouldn't have thought members or the majority of wota have to deal with proposal. Except Akiyoshi.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

17. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

anyone knows where the pv was filmed?

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @parubably It was mentioned earlier in this thread. It was shot in Fujinomiya.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Someone's saying some harsh words on Yasushi Akimoto regarding the "Einstein Yori Dianna Agron" song... :shock:

University chief rips AKB48 songwriting star for 'Einstein' lyrics - The Japan Times
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...lams-akimoto-song-telling-girls-ok-air-heads/

20. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Japan Times are a pot of idol hating bunch

Their sources can be as ridiculous as "rumors".
    This is no surprise.