1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

BNK48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcwc

jcwc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    thats true. the singapore market is too small. and the popularity of jpop in singapore is on a decline, while kpop's is still going strong. im a little worried about akb's popularity in thailand though.. the thais really really LOVEE kpop

still hoping that akb would hold a concert in jakarta or bangkok now that they have sister groups there...

2. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

^That isn't necessarily true, in Thailand Korean cosmetics are a big deal, but Thailand has been obsessed with Japan for the past few years. Up until now Kpop is the only one that has actually directly catered to their market. The best Jpop has done is ChaCha SING by Berryz. So if AKB can actually take the time and incorporate Thai themes and actually make their music fit the country it might work but if they go in tactlessly, it is bound to fail.
    it seems Love Addict was released

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I wonder how this group would be effected by BNK, I almost feel like it would help out of the field was expanded.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just thought of something while I watched the announcement for the 50th time...

Thailand probably has the best location for a 48 Group...I mean, look at the location of the country. It is located at the heart of the Indochina Peninsula...
    I'm expecting a few foreign members from Burma, Laos, and Cambodia, and probably some Malaysian members...

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    we don't know what will be if AKB PR machine begin to work!

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I'm so optimistic with BNK48 success. i think among the three new group, BNK48 might be the first one who rise into popularity.

I love thai drama and movie, on my list.. thai product culture such as drama or movie would come after korea's and japan's. they're so good, there's the time when i really love thai drama lol

Anyway, just finished watching hormones the series, and hoping this group will have someone like fon :p

6. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I don't know much about thai music industry but I notice they have so many bands there. I think they love bands there. And I agree with you BKN48 might be successful.

I like thai dramas also! I've watched hormones (not finish with season 3 yet and I like dao/fon very much) and it was great. I like gmm tv dramas also. What I don't like about their dramas sometimes is the gayness thing.

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Yeah, Thailand is much more diverse than Japan/China, and maybe a little bit more than Indonesia. Throw in some Chinese members too. Thai girls are seriously beautiful though...

8. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hello everyone I am a fan from Thailand :)
    The first thing before you read this comment is my english skill is really poor.:awesome:
    I want to tell all of you that our BNK48 official page on facebook tell us that they will announce good news after this Sousenkyo

Please look forward to it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Man, I hope that all three announced groups will have an announcement after the SSK

10. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Your english is fine.
    We will wait for the announcement :D

11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I will do my best to translate news&info about BNK48 to english for me this is the great opportunity to improve my english skill as well.

Thank for your encouragement;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I hope they're gonna announce the Theater location and the 1st gen auditions. I want to see all three groups running by the end of 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder if they gonna pick transgender in the group. apparently thai is famous for it top notch transgender beauty rather than beautiful women/girl. but i know women from thai is gorgeous too.

14. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I am also very excited for Debut of the BNK48
    I love Thailand.

15. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Was there any announcement yesterday?

16. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Nope. There are over 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia. Most Indonesians also speak one of more than 700 indigenous languages.

Anyway i interested and can't wait for the BNK members. I love thai girl from their movies. And i wonder if thai people can accept bikini summer mv or not :D i want to see first akb sister in SEA doing that

17. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hello guy sorry for keep you waiting too long. Recently BNK48 has update some new information
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    https://m.facebook.com/bnk48official/

The first event will be held on 29/07/2016

Their are some quiz event for fan and some cover dance but the most important is BNK will be announced important event in this day. What we can hope is please be the first audition announcement.

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's bad timeing since I have work on that times.

;_;

19. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Same just like me but for my case I have to go the oversea work so it impossible for me to appear at the event

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They're announcing either the location of the theater or 1st gen auditions. Either way something good will happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.