1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Wow.. good job, girls:1st: they're so amazing:)

2. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Keyakizaka46 1st Single "Silent Majority" 11th round HS Sales

Imaizumi Yui ― 17/19
    Sugai Yuuka ― 17/19
    Hirate Yurina ― 17/19
    Watanabe Rika ― 17/19
    Watanabe Risa ― 17/18 |+2
    Shida Manaka ― 17/17 【Sold Out 】|+1
    Nagahama Neru ― 16/17
    Kobayashi Yui ― 16/16 【Sold Out 】|+1
    Moriya Akane ― 15/16|+1
    Uemura Rina ― 14/16
    Koike Minami ― 12/15
    Suzumoto Miyu ― 12/15|+1
    Nagasawa Nanako ― 10/15
    Habu Mizuho ― 10/15
    Oda Nana ― 9/15|+1
    Ozeki Rika ― 9/15
    Harada Aoi ― 9/15
    Yonetani Nanami ― 9/15
    Ishimori Nijika ― 8/15|+1
    Sato Shiori ― 2/15|+2
    Saitou Fuyuka ― 0/15

Total ― 253/341|+10

Attached Files:

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Contrats Satoshi. Finally got 2!

First event is finished selling, so anyone with empty slots there cant sell out
    Second event is on its last round

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mona... Manaka... Congratulation, my girl:1st:
    Satoshi too :banana:

5. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Gratz Satoshi. And hopefully Tofu(yuka) will get hers soon. A satisfactory result in overall.

Also Gratz Sayuringo fur turning a cool choreo into.....her style.:awesome:

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

These girls... oh my... at last that 2...

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for that! Great to see it again. I watched most of the show and it was fun, despite my not understanding every word. Not sure if these are normal numbers, but by the end of the K46 hour, ~45k viewers had made ~35k comments. A lot of eyes on this.

Hundreds (or even thousands?) of comments thought the K46 members were cute, especially Sugai-sama, who was excellent, with her beauty and her combination of ojou-sama-like cool capability and sudden unexpected klutziness. And Habu Meijin's beauty was clear to see. The experience of the N46 members was obvious: they were so much more at ease. And of course, Nakata Kana is pretty scary. Seems to me the most "S" of that group. (The K46 members voted Akanen the most S in theirs.) She put the pressure on, and all three K46ers messed up in one way or other: Sugai-sama started shiratori (the first person says a word and the next person says one starting with the last syllable of the first). Sugai said a word, then began the next, I think with the wrong syllable. Game over before it began. Oda Nana always seems so cool but clearly wasn't. She was often tongue-tied, with that big smile to cover it up.

As one comment said, the senpais helped open up their kouhais. We got more from Meijin than I remember ever getting before. Sayurin said she "loves to touch beautiful girls" and did a kind of divination by rubbing each one in a different place. Perilously close to Oda's breasts (stoic Oda), up and down Sugai's legs (Sugai near breakdown), on Meijin's neck (even nearer breakdown). Sayurin's divinations were totally wrong two times out of three. Oda's only good line was when Sayurin told her she had trouble with cats and she flatly replied: "I love them."

When the three other N46 members came in, Manatsu-san calmed everyone down with her control of the situation and consideration for the kouhais. "It's nice being a senpai!" she declared. Later, when Kana put the same kinds of pressure on her as she had on the K46 members, Manatsu-san was easily able to control things and gain the upper hand. The Nogizaka pecking-order in action?

Can't resist posting this pic of Sugai-sama meeting Manatsu-san and Nanamin. Do you think she's impressed?

wpid-02Sbvhy6TT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    sayuringo majority, damn this girl is silly and funny as always. Can't believe she's almost 24 now.
    the handshake result would make the Nogizaka46 LLC having a hard time determining fukujin members lol, and congrats to satoshi for a sold out. One small step for her center ambition

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Congrats on 300k and still selling strong 3 weeks later!

At least some parts of the whole 46/48 groups are doing good! (the 46 part :lol:)

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Aitakatta charted for 76 weeks IIRC. I think this single has a shot at going that long, but I don't think anyone expects a realistic repeat of this single.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The official MV just went over 9 million views on YouTube. Without being available in much of the world.

It passed the total for Babymetal's current single Karate yesterday, and that's available worldwide. I am not saying K46 is better or more popular than Babymetal, which has more songs on charts and playlists, and has been popular longer. But what an amazing accomplishment!

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

WHATT 9 million :shocku: wow

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

At this point, I'm thinking it was just a replay black magic working behind the scene.[hehe]

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, the eye, right?

Still rank on top 5 in digital chart
    4th> Recochoku
    3rd> i-tunes

17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    wow, beating babymetal's YT views! I like babymetal more to be honest, but it's nice to see keyakizaka being appreciated.
    they're probably the savior of now ever declining idol scenes
    thanks Aki-P for selling good songs to SONY and only giving kings record leftovers lol

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think it's not Aki-P who give song to Sony, but otherwise. Sony (as the recording company) give song for Aki-P to write the lyric. So glad that Sony has many good songs and the songs are less idol-ish that 48kingdom. I think that's one of the reasons why Sakamichi Series more popular than 48 sister group lately.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Personally, I don't think Sakamichi really are that much better song wise than 48G. Harujion isn't doing so hot digitally (I think ImaHana is better?), so the sales is like usual, to the fans who after the HS ticket. 365 is still charted in iTunes top 100 btw.
    SiMajo is more an exception and not the rule (same for AKB 365, KFC, etc). As for popularity, I'm not really sure whether they are more popular than AKB48, maybe vs 48 sister groups. But lately they do become more highlighted, mostly because Keyaki SiMajo success which probably manage to also increase Sakamichi series popularity as a whole.
    Anyway, YouTube view for SiMajo receive a relatively large bump (in views) after they appeared in Music Station. When the single haven't been sold, the views were around 150k/day (which I think is very good for a new group). When the song was sold, the views increased to an average of around 250k/day. When they appeared in Music Station, it spiked to as high as 400k/day (the power of M-Sta!). Right now I think it is back to around 250k/day (I'm not really sure since I didn't follow it daily and the YouTube statistic have 3 days lag), so at this rate, it should reach 10mil views by the end of Monday, probably as soon as Sunday if the Japanese people really crave for some free SiMajo viewing/listening on weekend :) Right now it is @9.3mil views.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't know about "better," but I've always preferred Nogizaka to AKB. I just prefer their softer style and more melodic sound. In fact, I've never really enjoyed AKB. Just not my thing. And as far as the image they project is concerned, I prefer fake girls' school sweetness to dance troupe posturing. On the other hand, I do think AKB remain the most popular of the 46/48 groups. Keyakizaka46's songs so far are not all soft, exactly, but they are melodic and a bit serious, like much of Nogizaka's work.

In actual news, Harada Aoi is not on the trip to Kyoto for the handshake event and mini-live going on now, because of school commitments. It was announced Saturday morning (a few hours ago, Japan time) that Neru was to replace her in the mini-live. I'm waiting for someone on Twitter or 2channel to confirm that Neru has performed in Silent Majority for the first time....

The mini-live is now over. The set list was :
    1 Silent Majority
    2 Kimi ga Inai
    3 Yamanote Sen
    4 Shibuyagawa
    5 Nori Okurete Basu
    6 Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka

No surprises there....

Now a report on 2channel says Neru performed in Aoi-chan's place in Silent Majority and did very well, putting her all into the turns and the running around, and at the end it was cute to see her shoulders moving with her breathing, showing how hard she had worked. She continued to wear her purple Hiragana Keyakizaka uniform and stood out among the group.

More from 2channel on the handshake event, which is going on now. Techi/Fuyuka and Neru/Nijika were the longest-seeming lines, the others all seeming around the same length. Techi's lane had the most women/girls (lots of excited middle-school girls), with Neru's next (according to one observer). Berika's had almost no women.

Techi's line folded back on itself eight times, Neru's five, the others all 2-3 times. Techi's popularity seems "overwhelming."

Last edited: May 1, 2016