1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nogibingo!6 Ep 3 - Job Hunting King!
    Players: Akimoto, Maiyan, Marika, Hori, Kaz-chan, Nanase, Yumi, Saito
    Supporting cast: Noujo (pervy manager)

-Look like someone is fishing again; oh behave girl...looking at you Akimoto!!! ;)
    -Kaz was killing it but she keep smiling that whole time, I am not sure if she was confident as hell or just masking her nervousness :)
    -Being in the hot seats, even if it was acting, looked uncomfortable - I know that feeling but it's fun to watch these princesses taste a bit of real life :^^;:
    -Oh oh poor Marika :fp: , I just want to give her a hug of compassion after this
    -Maiyan just couldn't keep herself together especially when Kaz is around, it's infectious I tell you
    -Noujo is so well playing her manly role

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

-Dat short(er) skirt comparison at start.:rofl:
    -Marika down is so remarkable.:D
    -
    Interviewer: "Takayama-san. You seems like a very successful career-woman."
    Kazumin: "Thank you very much"
    Interviewer: "But how 2 of your children accept it?"
    (Blame Ijiri for his idea and hilarity that ensues. :awesome:)

-Akimoto! Akimoto!:fp::^^;:
    -lol Noujo oji-san:fear:

3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Job interview with Nogizaka members, Nogibingo's staffs are really creative.
    At first, I predicted Takayama, Wakatsuki and Akimoto were the best shots among all competitors. But Asuka and Marika surprisingly went to the final.
    Marika really had tried her best but Marika's metal break down was so funny [Hello Darkness, my old friend]
    Takayama is so expert, and among all these candidates only she wore pants. Takayama easily dodged the judge's question about her unreal two kids but other members really can't stop themselves from laughing. Maybe they though Takayama's kids will have very deep philtrum.
    Asuka's excused for being late is really Asuka's style. Her mom overslept so she overslept too. Asuka innocent. Bang! Bang! Court dismissed.
    Wakatsuki was really, her mom collapsed, coincidence (≖‿≖) nah?
    Akimoto was the star of the show. Really to me Akimoto was the superman who saved this night episode funside.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw, I think Marika's disappointed scene maybe will very fit with "the sound of silence" as it's background music (Welcome darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again,...)

4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    NOGIBINGO! 6 - EP04 "Best Couple playoff"

This week's episode, the assistant MC is Nanami due to the absent of Himetan. From my point of view, it's more like Akibingo Danso in a dating scenario. The makeup and costume staffs did a bang up job of bringing the pretty boys out of Misa, Ikuta, Maiyan, and Hiro. So far this is my fav ep of Nogibingo!6 yet, the reactions from that members are great!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4543267/

or

http://vk.com/video-94641874_456239369

On a side note, I hope Kaz's voice will come back to normal soon.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

My vote goes to Senpai and Hoshimina's purikura photos. Ashu's reaction was really cute. Ikuchan's tsundere chara was the best. イケメン!

Poor Captain(^_^;)
    image.jpeg

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why no love for Miona-Manatsu couple? Hori looked way cool.

7. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Maybe it is because of Manatsu. On the variety show, it seem that she is destined to lose or at least viewed as a heel, too bad for Hori on a losing horse. Ikuchan's tsundere rocker style is awesome acting.

8. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My feeling after watching this episode
    [​IMG]
    Especially Hoshino and Eto. That Eto guy is so charai. In all couples, I only like Shiraishi and Inoue couple. Shiraishi seems kind and know how to care his girlfriend. Hori seems like a host guy who be hired by Manatsu and after the date , Hori will bring out the service bill to Manatsu plus the flower bill too.

9. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Here are some selfies by the "Handsome Corps" - They all looked amazing

9355d12a.jpg 2d3d9a7f.jpg 2523a433.jpg d48c4e5b.jpg f528f7b4.jpg 69291955.jpg f8fcf2e6.jpg 99c78d50.jpg edf686f3.jpg

NogiRoom
    http://dai.ly/x48ji4q

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Oh, gosh. Nogi always know how to make my tension rise up. I really enjoy the latest episode. Danso Maiyan is my favorite. Perfect handsome face. Sweet, gentle, and take care of his girlfriend. Danso Ikuchan is nice to but i don't like tsundere guy chara. Danso Misa really like to touch his girlfriend, so prevert. Haha. Danso Miona looks like a member of host club.

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I like the episode too. But I don't Takayama or any of the girls picked their outfits. At the beginning of the show when Iijirisan pointed out how short her skirt was compared to the others, Akimoto said, "For some reason, the fabric used in the suit they prepared for me is clearly different for the blazer than the skirt."

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Danso Senpai and Danso Maiyan is totally my type. But danso segment without Waka? Wth Staff?

13. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^my thoughts exactly.

My speculation:

Waka danso might be too...hard from restraining? for them(especially reika, lol) or even nogi fangirls [hehe]

Did i miss her or sayurin is missing? If she actually is missing, i wonder if its coincidence or its just the staff want to avoid sayuringo from going crazy on danso maiyan :^O^:

14. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ikuchan slayed that kyara in danso form. She is so in her element doing variety.

15. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Tour guide Shiraishi? TOUR GUIDE SHIRAISHI! My favorite from Dekopin. Now I gots to watch this.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Auto-skipped last ep, for personal reason.

lol Takayama. Don't be too over-ecstatic!:rofl:
    Girls, it's reptile cafe, not haunted house.:awesome:
    Akimoto, bad choice to be the receiving end. But, thanks for the lulz.:twisted:
    Wakatsuki, I was prepared to see her going rampage on the gym. Turn out she got trolled hard.:lol:

The GIF and meme is strong with this one. I approve.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hmm wheres himetan? she was absent ep5 too.. i thought shes the assistant MC!

19. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    :cute: , I love sailor Mercury and sailor Jupiter cosplay the most. Other three don't look like my imagination :^^;:.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Wow! I still don't understand why girls see reptiles are cute :< Need a meme here.
    [​IMG]

Eto senpai seemed change her side and join to the reptile lovers club.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This episode is easily to create meme :omg:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think ep4 and ep5 recorded in same day (same members). So Himetan missed both two episodes. Maybe Himetan's schedule was not free in that recording time. I hope in next studio record time, Himetan will be back to her assistant MC role.

20. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I am pretty sure it is schedule conflict. Also it does not help when she is not on the Senbatsu line.

Thanks for the meme kinglight25, it is always entertaining on your comments

Nogiroom - http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4177.html