1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't think there is any big difference between how hard the girls work, how they are treated have nothing to do with that. It only depend on what management likes or dislikes among them.

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow you're kidding. This is just ridiculous. Arashi ranked something about #50 (Idk) if it would be in Top3 okey. But he didn't appear in Kiseki, Team 8 song or 365 Nichi.
    Management please slow down. This will only give her more anits :(

Sent with Taptalk

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Tell me the opposite, do she really deserves this stupid push? What have she done to deserve it? Management pushed her into Akicha/Mariyagi's grad concert, I'm sure they didn't wanted her there. They have very little in common.

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I really don't have to tell you the opposite. In fact you already answered the question in your own post. Management pushes who they choose to push. Period. The problem is you are singling out Myao as one member who DOESN'T deserve any promotion. History has repeatedly told us that "deserving" rarely plays into it when it comes to who gets the gravy in the 48-groups. The bottom line is not that she is deserving. She is no less deserving. In fact some might say that the amount of time management ignored her would be cause to give her a little promotion.

Based on what evidence did they not want her there? Or are you just channeling your own personal feelings into Akicha? Perhaps because Myao and Akicha were longtime peers and teammates? I'd be more surprised if Myao wasn't there.

@gotbild , you have been one to constantly moan about older members being ignored in favor of the "pushed newbies". Now here's a situation where one of those older members is getting some promotion. You of all people are crying foul? Makes all the posturing you have done for the last three years seem completely insincere. So do you support the older members? Or does it only apply to your oshimen?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Obviously the "stupid push" wouldn't be so stupid if it was for Akicha lol

I'm actually loving her new role in the group, but I do think the RH thing is a bit of a stretch.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Cristafari You are funny. :D Akicha and Myao was teammates for one year, 2008-2009. Then nothing. And "getting some promotion"? Some? Stupid push is the right name. I say she don't deserve the push not more than any other member. It's obviously for SSK but my opinion is that this is the fans possibility for voting for their oshimen and management should keep their fingers away and don't try to rig the result. But that is what they are doing. Perhaps it will be a backlash.

7. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Okay, putting Myao into SKE and Team 8-Outfits is even more ridiculous than the Kiseki-Costume imo. This push is so incredibly overdone :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, she did MC the whoooole event (4 days!).
    Maybe they wanted to keep the theme going? lol

Ohwell, we'll have to wait and see the fruits of this.

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think this is the ultimate trolling (which, personally I find awesome).

Remember the Miichan virus back in 2011? I don't know...I think we need more strange gimmicks like these at times, and while Myao is not even close of being one of my top members, I value her for her MC skills and her wit. Is there any of the lock senbatsu members who can deliver that dynamic self? Yui certainly cannot do it and that's why I think that's some of the reasons she is now in charge of MC or was featured heavily in the Tandoku concert to address the crowd.

Sure, it's random, and personally I'd rather see Maachun and Chori (why they even transferred them if they were planning to keep them in the shadows anyway?) being crazy and stuff, but it's refreshing to see something that cannot generate such reactions, especially from someone like Myao, who was technically being considered as a dead weight in a group whose main priority is no longer the members who grew inside it.

I don't think she'll reach Senbatsu. But if all these push works to raise interest and she ranks, then it won't be a wasted effort.

10. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    actually you should be angry with management not with Myao, so please you don´t say "don't deserves it", you're nothing to disparage the hard work of Myao.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Management has achieved better than expected in pushing Myao: people are talking about her again, and they are talking about her quite a lot.

No press is bad press, as they say.

12. trxsh

trxsh Member

The RH dvd case is obviously meant to be for fun~
    ...Even though I don't really like it since Sae is involved lol. But whatever. Whether we like it or not mgm has decided on Myao as a key figure of AKB's next chapter. I still don't hate it at the moment, imo she brings a lot to the table.

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't dislike Myao in person when I say she don't deserves this push. No names but there are other girls in the past who could have had more benefits for just a tiny bit of this push. It's totally unfair and probably useless to give Myao all this. She's off the line.

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    uploadfromtaptalk1463668330136.jpg

Myao in SSK Guide Book *.* Wow #16 would be amazing (but impossible). Let's do our best in voting for her hehe

Sent with Taptalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Megu in Myao's room

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  17. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
  18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    [Video]
    Tsubasa wa Iranai - MUSIC STATION 2016-05-27

if the video does not show watch the video here

Backup credit @IXS48

Unsupported video ()

Myao performed in MS. Her position is really good. Behind Mion :)

Sent with Tapatalk

19. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Yes I realized that, she got much screentime and that's very good for her and of course for us.:chuffed:

20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    NetShop Photos May

uploadfromtaptalk1464510916300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1464510923250.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1464510927980.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1464510932906.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1464510936750.jpg

I didn't know if I post them xD

Sent with Tapatalk