1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ego Yuna (Egochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    What a terribly underappreciated thread! I couldn't ignore it anymore, even if no one comes here. Only 2 pages for Egochan?! :cry2:

Well I think she's been growing fast, so I bet she's due for a breakout year very soon. Hang in there, Egochan!

Also, I noticed her wiki48 page didn't list her 755, so here it is: http://7gogo.jp/lp/hnmHtOaawHLWkVIvojdMdG==

[​IMG]

2. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm going to agree egochan doesn't get enough play actually the only reason I watch zero position is because of egochan

3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Yeah, she was really fun to watch in that sports test special... that went on forever lol

I found this G+ translation blog for anyone interested:http://arifer-48.tumblr.com/tagged/ego-yuuna

Maybe all this thread needs is someone to post once in a while to keep it rolling.

4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I actually didn't pay attention to Egochan before, but now scrolling through threads I checked out and saw your link @noTKMNnoLIFE
    and now I've been reading all translations of her G+ writings. She seems like a really nice sweethearted girl and I wish to see her more.
    So I might say I am really interested in this girl and will support and follow her more!

Has anyone got any links of her performing/appearing? Youtube doesn't have many :(

5. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    @Pheebs you can find more clips by searching in Japanese 江籠裕奈 and not limiting it to youtube, but yeah, live performance clips are harder to find. Your best bet is to just watch the KII LODs (sorry I don't know streaming links for those, as I don't watch them often). Here are a couple quick clip finds:

Mod edit: removed dead video link

For tv appearances, show48 has some subbed stuff like the Ebi series, but most SKE shows are unsubbed. I liked her in the Zero Position sports contest and the Mihama no Kankou Taishi special (HD streams http://newgen48f.tumblr.com/archive - I'm too lazy to link them all but they're in there :^^;: ctrl+f). She's still pretty shy so she's not really the show-stealing type on tv though, but she is very cute :cute: and less shy now than only a year ago. Now's the time to keep an eye on her because she's been growing out of that shell.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  6. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

@noTKMNnoLIFE Ah thank you so very much! I will check these out right away.
    I will search with these words and try to find some subbed SKE-shows, hopefully I will find lots of content :cute:

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    [Pictures]
    January NetShop

uploadfromtaptalk1454671089526.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1454671093370.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1454671097016.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1454671100050.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1454671103080.jpg

Sent with Taptalk

8. pesco

pesco Kenkyuusei

Here is Ego-chan's appeal video for general elections

9. WRizqi

WRizqi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hey everyone, im just watched Egochan's seitansai. But idk what churi's letter mean, spesificly idk japanese lol, maybe someone can translate it? Please

10. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yuuchan's seitansai segment translated! Please do remember to go to my tumblr page to reblog or share the video! (since that's going to be the only other place you can link others to)

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Egochan ranked 27th place with 8,410 votes in the prelim !!! I wish her the best in the final !!! :)

[​IMG]

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

#35. First time rank. Congratulation!

13. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    can you reup the vid, it seems to be deleted?

Mod edit: photo removed, too big

a little bit regret that she was just 2000 votes away from the center spot, but this will be the start of something really beautiful. Congrats Egochan!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  14. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    It seems to be working perfectly for me still, but if you can't view it here you can just pop by and view it on this link

Update: Apparently it seems it's an issue on their side. I can't view it anymore either (it's not taken down don't worry). I've contacted DM to seek redress regarding this issue so please bear with it for now. Thanks for notifying me!

Update 2: It's working fine now!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  15. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yuuchan's SSK2016 Speech, subbed in English. The post for sharing can be found here

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I'm very happy for her. Probably my favourite moment this SSK.
    It's nice when you see potential in a girl then she starts taking off.

17. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    hi everyone!!! :) i'm new to this thread!!! :chuffed: just noticed Egochan reacently!!:cute: hope to know more her here!!!;)

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Egochan's Episode of AKB Love Night Koi Koujou is nexxt week.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor