1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 4

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by goh1925, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They only have 16 steady members (AKB only member) from a total of 20 members (1 already announced graduation and 3 are kennins), thus it's very tight. I see that Ryoha is performing, so there are 2 AKB member that can't perform. Just be thankful that one of the kennins could make it, otherwise they would be down to 14 :p

2. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hello anybody here? seems like this thread hasn't been used in a year lol. Anyway Congrats on Team 4 on getting 9 out of 19 girls rank in in SSK :chuffed:

Naachan (14) and Juri (15) in Senbatsu; Kojimako (19), Komiharu (21), Mio (23), Saya (27) in Under Girls; Saho (51), Nagisa (56), Ayaka (57), Miki (61), Ryoha (64) in Future Girls; and Miyupon (73) in Future Girls

The Captain and Co-Captain in Senbatsu <3

3. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    They did very well, best out of all four AKB teams if I remember correctly. It seems like everyone who was expected to rank in some capacity did, which is very nice to see.

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Team 4 is for me the strongest AKB48 team (well and my fav<3) Good job and maybe Team 4 members will be more fav by management:^^;:

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

On average, I think T4 have better HS result vs other AKB teams. But the management still give that, what I consider personally is, poor MV for the latest T4 song. They cut T4 appearance in SSK concert short. At this time, I think it is about hierarchy where T4 will always get the short end of the stick. Of course now we have the numbers out, then management should at least consider T4 more.

6. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    True, T4 has proved itself worthy of recognition again, doing much better than management pushes, more from T4 from now on please <3

btw, I just realized this but the upper T4 (1st verse) based on the new team song ranked in except for yuiri who didnt applied for the ssk while we get 3 members from the lower part (2nd verse). and also looking at mako, komi and mio's ranking, senbatsu is on reach by next year if they can grow a lot this year and if some of the big guns will graduate or not participate next year :chuffed:

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Some Team 4 girls could be knocked out by other 4 girls tbh. Next year might be anyone's game.

8. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

the whole sousenkyou could give some spotlight to the T4..... or not. I'm afraid some member will be shuffle and goes to team A,K,B, leave all the 'unnecessary' member in 4. just my own speculation though

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    If someone should be transferred to Team 4, let it be Fujie Reina.

10. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I hope not since Team 4's lineup right now is very great already, young, youthful and fresh plus lot's of high profile new gen members, and I don't think they would do a shuffle again so soon since they just did a shuffle (spring shuffle 2015) and I think the new(?) akb kks was just introduced on ssk concert , but then again who knows what will happen next. only mngmnt does.

reinyan is too old now, team 4 image is young and fresh plus she's doing fine already with NMB being a nmb senbatsu member

11. kindeutsch

kindeutsch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    i'm afraid that someone will be transfer out from team 4, probably okada nana. she might be transfer to team A, to be the next ace. but i hope it won't happen

12. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    nope. i think Naachan is a permanent Team 4 member. Especially at this time when she's their Co-captain. Team A needs their own ace, and at this point it could be Megu

13. kindeutsch

kindeutsch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    View attachment 75142 View attachment 75143
    aaah nura-san senpai moticed me :worthy: ..... well we'll see what the future holds for okada nana chan, may she achieve the kami-7.

Also thanks to Juri-chan for being a good team leader, she have a 5-year waiting period to get into senbetsu.
    Big wins for team 4, KANPAI!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  14. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    TA next gen ace could really be Megu from now on, Naanya too if she can shine once again. but tbh Naachan really has that TA and TK vibe

edit: Naanya X Megu is also NaaMegu OMG LOOOL

15. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's true that sometimes I think Naachan has a Team A vibe, but her attachment for Team 4 makes me don't want her to move

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The only KKS AKB has now are from the last Draft. They been around and performing for the last year. That is who you saw during the KKS performance in the concert, along with the KKS from SKE and NMB.

HKT has no KKS as of this moment. 4th Gen is in the works for HKT, just not revealed yet (auditions were earlier this year).

17. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I can't imagine T4 without the 3 musketeers since it's like that since the beginning.

YuriaRenaT4 was so wierd "Me wo Akete Mama no First kiss" was the first T4 MV I watched (I was new to the fandom at that time and I know nothing much) Naachan in the mv caught my eyes and NaaMiki's part caught my ears. my first impression on the mv was "something is missing but I dont know" "the lineup is like I dunno, flawed? I cant see a pattern/combi of somesort in the lineup except for the 2 girls who sang the second line dunno why" and after some research on them I cant believe that I was right about something missing. "the seijun philosophy center is missing!!!" and that was the time I became attached to old minegeshi 4, found out about the three musketeers, which led to tentoumu chu.

18. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, remember moving Mako to Team K wasn't really a great idea? That's kinda how I feel if Naachan is being moved. sure we don't know what will happen if she was moved but I never wanted her to move. She's a forever Team 4 member to me

19. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    well I think the line up of T4 right now is like a GOLDEN LINEUP ;-; so perfect and so precious (maybe that's just me being biased lol)

20. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Please don't let naachan to leave team 4, all my fave members are in team 4.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016