1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Begins on July 5, 2016 at 1:29 on NTV

[​IMG]
    Cast: Keyakizaka46 Members
    Hosts: Sandwichman

Seasons
    KEYABINGO! (July 5, 2016 to September 20, 2016)
    KEYABINGO!2 (January 9, 2017 to March 27, 2017)
    KEYABINGO!3 (July 18, 2017 to ???)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow They are getting their own BINGO! too. Like Nogi ^-^ I didn't watch Keyakizaka members on shows yet, so KEYABINGO! will be perfect for me since I want to get to know the group better. I'm looking forward to this, I wonder who will be their host!

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yay, can't be any happier. I love them in variety show because I can see all the members, not just those pushed front-row.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Every episode of Keyakitte Kakenai has been wonderful. And there's not *that* many. I'd definitely recommend it. Even the first three episodes, which are skippable because the members are only in videos, are really funny and worth watching.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I was thinking of watching Keyakitte Kakenai! Although I don't know if it's subbed? But I can still watch even if it isn't subbed though, as long as it's a fun show. I just want to know more about the group! If it's a show like Nogizakatte Doko then I'll like it ^-^

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I don't know if i want Ijiri Okada to be the MC...

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I just hope that this will be more of a true game show and not go down to the Nogibingo path. Please, less delusion, more competition. More cream, powder, etc. Basically more physical form of humor. Ijiri is fine as long as he wear clothes but I do hope that they will have different MC.

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    They Change Nogibingo to the current way because many fans complain about the first season not fitting at all with Nogi's image, but since Keyaki has already a different image from Nogi, maybe is would go to a new way

9. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Talking about mixed feelings, some of Nogibingo episodes aren't one I expected to watch from Nogi. I like them in their conservative way, so Nogineko wasn't count. I kinda like mousou request though, so maybe it'll be on my watchlist from Keyabingo. They need to distinguish this show from Nogibingo for sure.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yeah, I know fans are complaining, but that is probably because most of the members also don't want to do it. Having said that, I don't know which came first, the fans complaint or the members complaint. Keyaki image should suit the bingo image better, so I have high hopes that this will be a proper bingo show.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I thought nogibingo would be amazing, but it was utterly disappointing and I stopped watching it. First off I think ijiri okada is just annoying and not funny, and never had a connection with the girls (like bad boys had with AKB). Secondly j thought it would be great, like AKBingo, but it really sucked. They didn't do any of the fun competitions at all.

I really hope keyabingo is more like akbingo.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogibingo was always bad. The pace is very slow - too drawn out, and Ijiri is a crap MC.
    The first season overdid the tough love stuff and it's been nothing but teddy bears since.

A game show would be great. Nothing violent or too tough but competitive.
    Sports, cooking, quizes, karaoke, think fast.
    They don't have to be gross to be entertaining.

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i always liked nogibingo.i think ijiri was just too raw and uncut for certain people to handle but aside of that i didn't see a keyabingo coming anytime soon but i shouldn't be surprised either.i'm extremely excited for this and i love the exposure keya is getting

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just want to second all of this. I've watched every show multiple times -- including the first three shows in which the members were not actually present, except in their own self-made presentations -- and I smile a lot every time.

The first seven shows have now been subbed (and thanks for that). The rest can be found on YouTube, DailyMotion, and 48/46 Video 動画. Search for "欅って、書けない"

I just hope they get a host as good as Tsuchida and Sawabe, who are both funny and sensitive; and that the games work as well as they have on the last couple of KeyaKake shows. I definitely could not handle Ijiri. Not funny at all, just nasty, for me -- in the few early Nogibingo shows I watched. I wonder if Watanabe Naomi is available, and how she would do as a host. She's the fat comic whose eating skit Neru does, and who hosted them on part of an NHK music show. I guess NTV has its own stable of comics, though.

Interesting to note that they are going with NTV on this (like Akbingo and Nogibingo), having gone with TV Tokyo on KeyaKake. No sign yet of TV Asahi, whose head office is actually on Keyakizaka Street.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree NOGIBINGO! isn't the best Nogi show. I actually only watched 2 seasons, I prefer Nogizakatte Doko much more. NOGIBINGO! was fine in the first season although I feel like they did too much in every episode (it feels rushed/forced a little) but it was still good, but then they changed the format and it became too different. I still enjoyed it, because I like Nogi, but the show itself wasn't really good. I hope KEYABINGO! will be fun and entertaining!

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

more TV show for Keyakizaka46 :)

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Either hire good writers or look through 400 bingo/200 Nogidoko episodes, filter the funny, good segments and repackage them in Bingo Style.
    One of my favourite segments was the Quizduell with QuizO (I think that is his name) in Nogidoko.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I wonder when Aki-P is going to start a 48/46 channel: all idols all the time. When I look at the list of shows on 48 / 46 Video 動画, it looks almost as if he could, lol. And people say the idol wave is receding?

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    And mess with major Networks? That's suicide :)

Nah the market is just so oversaturated and competetive that it seems like a bad investement.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good points. He's got the major networks right where he wants them, lol. And he dominates the market so much that it's hard for others to get in and make money.