1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Keyakizaka46 will not trust anyone anymore.

2. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The Habu sleeping during Hirate's gag thing was actually funny, she should adopt that xD

Looks like this will go more down the path of the first NOGIBINGO in which case it should be good. But pleeeease no mousou requests they are mortifying to watch :fp:

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    That was quick with the ENG SUBS! Thanks!

In true Sakamichi fashion, a first episode dokkiri!

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    That was so well done by "Danger" :D I wasn't sure what to expect but so far so good! I hope they do Shogi, one of my favourite Bingo segments.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I wonder if there were cue cards telling them how to react to the fake cue cards [hehe]

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice dokkiri by the Bingo staff [hehe] lol at those fake cue cards.

keyakizaka46 members learned a big lesson :1st: #TrustNoOne

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That's another bingo I think lol

9. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hell of a way to brake the ice with members' tears. That was not cool

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is what I fear. I want them to remain majime (serious, well-behaved, kind of innocent) but this could be the beginning of cynicism and doubt. I hope they can become hard to fool without just becoming hard. So far, so good, I think. Maybe they can just keep remembering the message of Silent Majority and go their own way in a positive way.

For adults to enjoy making younger girls -- or anyone, for that matter -- cry is not actually cool, to me. But I know it's part of the idol entertainment package. The real emotion aspect of it may be somewhat positive, but the emotional cruelty aspect is just bad.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nah...if they're in for entertainment, they should be ready for this kind of prank. Prank is really part of japanese entertainment business. It's not actually half as bad as other kinds of prank I've seen. No personal attack on members just some silly stuff.

12. cocoro

cocoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    I'm impressed that they are all calm girls. Will they surpass Nogi in entertainment soon, i wonder :huh:

13. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Aoi Harada's look was scary:
    [​IMG]
    Really loved Shida's firmness, even if crying:
    [​IMG]

I really liked when all girls replied "Sanshiro-san" as their new MC. They were scared but united. Best moment of the episode.
    I loved Yurina's eyes. She avoided eye-contact with the fake director. Such a goddess.
    [​IMG]

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

There is a thread mentioning praise for "Danger Kawakami" act as a scary(fake) director. Some poster expressing their gratitude for bringing Keyaki-chan out of their passive, quiet demeanor usually seen in TV. There's a post of discomfort, of course, but no rage post so far.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks. Since everyone who knows says so, I know this must be true. I hope I can come to accept and enjoy this kind of stuff. Black Swan's post also helps, pointing out their firmness even while feeling the pressure.

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Who was the center on the front row?. I think it was Yurina, but it was not.
    I'm okay if SanSiro continues the MC :hmm:

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The only good thing that i can say about Danger Kawakami, he's a good actor, probably he will get good jobs later.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's Shida Manaka, the girl in my avatar.

19. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

in my thought, after everyone united and answer "sanshiro" for mc-ing, the fake director become more and more violent and rage, telling them that it is not good. destroy some fake properties and members become more trauma to come to the studio again.
    - duo "The Cool" bright shine with their new uniform

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

That was so funny! i was surprised the girls did so good (and actually made me laugh) this looked impossible
    Yurina definitely havev center aura, she didnt cry (even tho she is SO young) and always positive! Sugai was awesome :blush:
    Keyakizaka46 is getting mentally stronger ;)