1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I want to buy at least ONE song from the album. I am collecting all covers on Itunes and I don't ever want to miss a Nogi single. The good thing about digital is, I can decide, which song I want to buy.

I don't hate Asuka and I don't like her. Yes I am glad another member can shine. Her senbatsu position is pretty much confirmed. Not sure, If I like that, because I want more unders to shine. Himetan didn't interest me at all at the beginning. Too much cuteness. Now she is a lot more mature. I think she changed her hairstyle after turning 20. Nice center in Futougou. My favourite Under Song. I hope she centers once. More popular than the pushed Miona ? Eto and Himetan needs center. Since Asuka was center I have hopes for Eto

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I honestly believe her trying hard to look cutesy is the one keeping her out of Senbatsu. It does make her look 'baka' actually. If she give it up altogether she will definitely shine more. Her mature self fits her well. Definitely want Himetan center more than anyone else. My favorite UG song, my favorite Nogi song now actually is a Himetan center.

Misa senpai is the 2nd member I wish will also center. Even before Nanamin gets her chance at it. I don't know, but I feel graduation once these 2 girls (Eto & Hashimoto) becomes center. But anyway, if the youngest 1st Gen can center, it does give you hope the older members can too. Feels like Nanamin will definitely center at least once. So it'll be a thrill for me if Himetan & Eto gets that position someday.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder where they will put asuka next single if she doesnt get centre position? and will she ever be a perma fukujin by replacing maimai place? i think she and ikuta can be the faces for nogi if the older starting to grad on by one. both have strong hs sales, both currently is quite recognizable( just need to snatch more mainstream project like drama or commercial), young and fan favourite.

i think, with her in perma fukujin, i think it will look good as now only ikuta that is currenly young to be in fukujin bar ashurin.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Actually Ikuchan more recognized by public than Nanase (base on Nikkei). Too bad she seem too busy with her activity between her study and her idol career. So she cant handle more outside job like drama or modelling. Two mainstream job for idols. But i think she prepare her future in music and stage musical area. She have talent and capability which not every idol have.

Having Ikuchan and Manatsu as top member is good variant. We have four out five front row. So Ikuchan give different color in first row. And Manatsu (ppl often call her not pretty) have different charm from other 2nd row member. They are is smart and entertaining in natural way. Also, unexpectedly they, Ikuchan and Manatsu, rank higher than few member that have official modelling job in Nikkei ranking. For me, it's good sign, that management don't have to push every girl in same pack: model.

5. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Funny that you say that, Ashu was recently cast in a drama (as was HoshiMina)

6. NyanNyan's Pet

Where else can they go since no one's getting any younger. Maimai graduation should be a signal for them to utilize the younger members. Graduation is inevitable from this point on. Unless some of the old ones plan to stay longer as Nogi-obachan. Maiyan will turn 24 next month, Misa senpai & Nanamin early next year. Imagine them suddenly dropping the bomb. Gradually putting the younger members up front is the way to do it. Perhaps the 2nd gen can help? Ehem ehem....;)

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    ah..i forgot bout that. but 46 is really lacking drama jobs.. drama is better way to make nogi and the members name known for public.

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Based all the songs that has came out so far, i can say that i'm not impressed with the songs. For me they are all easily forgetable. Not kind of song that i want to put on my playlist. I love nogizaka but i won't spend my money to buy this single.. i think this single will sell lesser than harujion. The A-side is too idolish. Not typical of song that general public interest to. So far the B-side are meh. In Harujion, Sony rely so much to Maimai's graduation as gimmick. And, now with the summer gimmick. Nogi should stop rely too much on gimmick and invest more on the quality of the single..

9. NyanNyan's Pet

Harujion have nice songs, but I wouldn't put any on my playlist. I might think less of it if not for Maimai graduation. I'll remember it as Maimai farewell gift. But compared to this new single so far, yeah i agree. Even if I like the UG song, not so crazy about it. My only hope is Ikuchan. Please make it a good one...:cry:

May I add, GIGA200 is way better than this current single. It's catchy.....:^O^::lol:[hehe]

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Now that the number of HS slots have been increased to max 30 slots, I'm waiting for this week's HS to see if there's an improvement and if it can exceed previous single. Based on the past few weeks, even before the songs are out, the HS result had been worrying. Now that 2 songs are out, seems the general consensus is pretty bad too.
    If this single really sell less, I feel really bad for Asuka.:( I hope management will give her another chance.

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    recently, from spring until summer, they have decent acting job>
    1. Hoshimina, she got her leading role in a NHK e-tele and TV Asahi "Shoujo no Miru Yume"
    2. Manatsu NHK e-tele
    3. Himetan NHK e-tele
    4. Miona NHK e-tele
    5. Ashurin TV Asahi "Shoujo no Miru Yume" with Hoshimina
    6. Nanase cast in "Uchu no Shigoto" Amazon Drama
    7. Ikoma in "corpse party 2"
    8. Marika in Anniversary Movie
    9. Maiyan in Yamikin Ushijima movie

out of nine member who recently casted in drama and movie, only Maiyan who get cast in high profile project.

I'm worry too. They put so much pressure on Ashurin's shoulder. Just after MaiMai graduation, 2nd album release, and now slower HS selling.

Management wont let her alone. They push this single with heavy promotion, 7-11 edition, Aqua CM, and Kokosei Qiuz tied.

12. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think the hs sell pretty good. The sell is slower than harujion. That's acceptable. Harujion is maimai's last single. Everyone bought a lot of CD to handshaking with her. People who didn't win the tickets (lottery) would apply for another girls. That's explain why in harujion HS sale, the non-top seller can sell so good. Now, the HS is back to normal mode. When another popular member graduate, the same thing will happen again..

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^But in the past, HS has always topped previous single whatever the single is. That's how we got the indication of how the sales would be.

14. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Probably their wallets are still recovering from the 2nd album, 48G related stuff, or other big releases recently, I dunno.

15. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

On Nogizaka46's youtube channel is a video with a nice thumbnail.It's about 5 minutes long. Wonder if this is the MV.Can't watch it right now. Japan only and I am at work. Can't change my region right now.

16. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    The one with a blue thumbnail? That's Kikkake.
    I wonder if that's the MV for real. It contains stuff from that 46hr tv.
    Although the drawings are nice.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The staff are promoting the final video of the 46hrs like the official video from Kikkake (as today)

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogizaka46's 15th Single (Hadashi de Summer) 5th Round HS Results

01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Akimoto Manatsu (2nd Round Sold Out)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Ikuta Erika (2nd Round Sold Out)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Eto Misa (2nd Round Sold Out)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Saito Asuka (2nd Round Sold Out)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Shiraishi Mai (2nd Round Sold Out)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Nishino Nanase (2nd Round Sold Out!)
    01. (01.) 25/25+5 (+25) Hashimoto Nanami (2nd Round Sold Out)
    08. (08.) 25/25+5 (+02) Sakurai Reika
    08. (09.) 25/25+5 (+02) Wakatsuki Yumi
    10. (10.) 23/25+5 (+05) Nakamoto Himeka
    11. (10.) 22/25+5 (+04) Hori Miona

12. (12.) 19/25+5 (+05) Kitano Hinako
    13. (13.) 19/22+5 (+07) Takayama Kazumi
    14. (14.) 16/25+5 (+04) Hoshino Minami
    14. (17.) 16/25+5 (+08) Matsumura Sayuri
    14. (16.) 16/25+5 (+05) Ito Marika

17. (14.) 14/25+5 (+05) Inoue Sayuri
    18. (19.) 11/23+5 (+05) Terada Ranze
    19. (20.) 10/23+5 (+04) Shinuchi Mai

20. (21.) 07/12+2 (+02) Yamazaki Rena
    20. (18.) 07/07+1 (+00) Suzuki Ayane (sold out!)

22. (24.) 05/23+5 (+03) Nakada Kana
    23. (22.) 04/14+4 (+01) Ikoma Rina
    24. (23.) 03/13+3 (+00) Watanabe Miria

25. (25.) 02/18+4 (+01) Saito Yuuri
    26. (26.) 02/13+3 (+01) Higuchi Hina

27. (na.)01/10 (+01) Ito Karin
    27. (na.)01/10 (+01) Noujo Ami
    27. (na.) 01/06 (+01) Saito Chiharu怀
    怀

423/630+130(+67 since 4rd rnd) Total [55.6%]怀
    514/750 (-91) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 14th Single 5th rnd)

source: http://nogizaka-journal.com/archives/hadashi-summer-koaku5th.html

just trying to help. I wonder, am I doing right or not? Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

edit.
    thanks for your correction. fix it:)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  19. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just a slight correction with the numbering, Marika should be #16 and the rest should move one place lower.

Anyway, it seems that the top hs sellers for this single are this single's senbatsu members (except for Ikoma).

20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think this is the 5th round handshake results, not 4th.

Sakurai and Wakatsuki sold out in the same round :^O^:.
    [​IMG]
    Happy for Saito Chiharu has the first handshake slot sold out.
    Yamazaki is rising :).