Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Really really beautiful, but the song it's just ok for me.
    Ashurin, Naachan and Maiyan look stunning; it's very entertaining (Ikuchan "slapping" Nanamin:chuffed:) and has a good screen time balance. And i loved seeing Kiichan-Miona-Himetan together again:inlove:

2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yeah, no. Cultural appropriation isn't cute. Gonna pass on this pv, gonna try to look past this when listening to the mp3 of the song tho.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    song is not bad! but MV... boring... uninteresting :gavel:

4. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I actually love the PV. The color scheme is really nice.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Head wear looks funny at best. What's with the feather? Really. Maybe a bonfire could help. As long as it's not bikinis, why not just go all out beach wear? Location, well as mentioned already, muddy colored water is a bit of a let down. Dance, nothing much to say about it. Girls having fun is nice, does have that summer feel to it. Song is likeable I have to admit after listening to it several times and watching the MV, but the full version doesn't do much I think. Gonna smile when I watch this from time to time but not gonna be one of my favorites. On to the next song ;)

6. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    This is my favorite summer song after Garuru.

7. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Things I like: Road trip concept ('sup FFXV), them having fun in a tent and treehouse or something, the pairings (except one below) and their interactions, and the members (that goes without saying).
    Things I don't like: the brown beach (they should've scouted some bluer one, it doesn't mix pretty well with Japanese beauties imo).
    Thing I'm not really sure: the dance (it's not as energetic as the song, but I've yet to see the live perform), the song itself (probably it's one of those song where you have to listen repeatedly), lack of storyline (not that I hate seeing girls having fun but it's one of Nogi vids strong point imo) and that Kazumin x Reika pairing.

Overall quite summery vid.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  8. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

There is no sound? The add before the video started has sound....

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ yes me neither... :(

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sorry, it was broken.
    New dm link.

Edit: tell me if it is broken or not. I'm doing this on my phone, thus a bit hard to check. I tried the vid a bit and it has sound, but don't know about the whole clip. Don't want to waste my data cap.

11. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    the mv is okay for me i guess,, hippie girls having fun on the beach... I don't know about you guys but i actually feel that they are really happy in the mv like they are laughing not minding that the camera's on them, especially ikuchan. ikuchan is laughing like there's no tomorrow, hahaha! the director did a good job capturing their happy faces but not the dancing part coz like what everyone said it just looks they are dancing on muddy waters. they could have danced on the sand, with the van on their background.

Also on ashurin's bird costume, I think it is cute,, compared to what paruru's chicken costume that she wore on bokutachi wa tatakawanai mv,

12. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    works now.i love the native look actually and they look like lost girls in Neverland.i totally dig the mv

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Good thing that it's not bikini, but overall the video is meh... I don't like some of the slow-motion scene, it doesn't capture the happy summer vibe of the song imo, even their lip-singing looks half-hearted. And the dance seems monotone. Also not sure if it's because they're dancing on the water but they seem too careful and not carefree.

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thanks again God, this is not melancholic story driven MV which give zero screentime for 3rd row member. It's cheerful and i can see everyone. I love Ikuchan's smile, she having fun so much, like live action version of Tenchou.

Ashurin so cute and beautiful. And i agree with this,
    it's fresh for Nogi's a-side MV collection.

16. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    :worthy: pulling off a hippie concept without adding any clothing elements stolen from the Native American culture is possible. overall this MV looks kinda sloppy. the dance is boring, the beach where it was shot is super muddy and not summerish at all, and as mentioned above the clothes are a big no-no. I feel like they shot that one in a rush. the only good point is the proeminence of the 3rd row, that finally gets some exposure.

17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    harujion MV was crap so this one is refreshing. The girls are getting more beautiful each days...
    himetan only got a second screen time...

18. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I LOVE the PV. It's summery, it's classy, it's fashionable... It's basically the canon for Nogizaka46 summer singles. Asuka looks great and so do the rest of the girls, but I don't know how they're gonna do that dance in performances tbh

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  20. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    The pv would much better without the "dancing on the mud" scene. The choreo is horrible and the beach doesn't have good scenery. But, the girls look so beautiful especially Maiyan (as usual). I do hope they will change the choregraphy.