1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I get that. It's a good song for a political concert.
    But the connection between Keyakizaka and HKT is very, very thin.
    Keyakizaka isn't every counted as officially connected in any way to the 48 group.
    Nogizaka is AKB's "official rival", yes, but that's about it.

But especially because Nogizaka and Keyakizaka barely interact as it is, I'm very weary of Keyaki-48G interaction
    for fear of any feelings of "claiming" them.
    And performing Silent Majority as the opening song is, for my taste, a little on the nose.

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Well technically all songs belong to Akimoto, the groups are just "renting" his music to perform ;)

3. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In a sense, though he shares a big portion of ownership with the labels/management committees. Especially for Sakamichi and NMB.

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I would bet everything I own, that he has a contractual clause to veto any commercial use without his consent. At least music, that his money maker.

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Even if that were true (it's a bet I'd take), that wouldn't mean he himself can do whatever he wants with it. He couldn't make a new group and use an old group's songs without their label/production office's permission.

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Well didn't he actually do that with new 48 groups? Letting them perform old Stages, which King Records should have part ownership of, despite other groups being signed by different Labels?

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Personally, I think if he says "I want this to happen", it happens. I think he has basically CEO powers over everything. I don't really see anyone able to stand up against him and tell him no (which is fine imo, he is the creator and main player of it all). But what I think really happens is simple little things like one group doing another groups song in concert is such a small thing that nobody really cares about it. Maybe if they wanted to put it as a B-side to a new single they would talk about it more, but just performing it at a concert I really don't think anyone cares.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It's still a commercial event that generates a lot of money.. why wouldn't Sony want their "fair share" if they have partly ownership? Man now that I think about it, AKS must have insane amout of legal fees because the whole empire seems to be a contractual mess :D

edit: of course im just speculating, maybe they did get their share. But i would be intrested what happens if some partner declines cooperation. Btw I still believe AKI P has all the control.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Every huge business empire is bound to be a contractual mess, anyway. Hehe

I won't rule out Sasshi involvement in this matter btw. My bet she has a hand too for the greenlit.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

10. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Haha well, Sasshi or HKT actually also did a cover of one of Morning musume's songs right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    At the end... Sasshi is the biggest wota out there :^O^:
    Her hand there is evident :^O^:

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    i dunno guys, but SNH still using 48 song and seem AKS stiil do nothing yet.
    Sakamichi (nogi) used one song, Aitakatta. Remake them. Then AKB once a year performing nogi's song at RH. This year they pick Imahana. HKT used to cover Seifuku Mannequin, Girl Rule etc. So, when they covering SiMajo this time, there is nothing new.

13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just worried about AKS doing nothing in SNH. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

A short preview of HKT48 Summer Hall Tour

if the video does not show watch the video here

Silent Majority -> 0:00 - 0:31
    They didn't use Si Majo choreography tho :whistle:

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    They also did it when perform ImaHana. I mean AKB didn't use ImaHana choreography too.
    I'm not used to that kind of choreo for SiMajo, so that's look weird. I'm not fan of HKT girls type vocal too. I'm also not into Sashi's vocal, her solo line in LOVE TRIP ruin song, imo, and so did HKT version of SiMajo. Feel lack of power. Well may be that's just because preference :confused:

16. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Tba, I like both choreos very much. While the original one reminds me on the "power" behind the song, the HKT version gives it a deeper meaning. IMO~

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In what sense?
    I don't think the choreo they used suited it at all, but you've got me curious

• Like Like x 1
  18. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Okay, after rewatching it - it's only the last refrain. I guess, it just seems a bit more serious to me that they are just standing there straight then like the original choreo does it.

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I can't where the deeper meaning is, tbh. Ok, i might be bias. But it's like i used to saw that choreo before. When i saw Imahana AKB version, their choreo was remain me Temodemo no Namida (Iriyama Anna's voice was disastrous for my ear).

And HKT choreo version of SiMajo just seem so unoriginal too. I feel like i used to watch it from their recent MV. I don't mind if they cover it, but i prefer they use original choreo, like when they cover Seifuku Mannequin.

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IMO, it can be interpreted as "Deeper meaning" just because the theme of the concerts.