1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Haruna (Harupyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    :ome:! ! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! :ome:
    <3 Harupyon <3

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Moeri, Reichan and Harupyon was at this event on May 29th 2016 in Ishikawa

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

http://toyota-team8.jp/news/chubu/20160524-400475757418356.php

Harupyon FTW !!!

nice photos

https://twitter.com/haru_rabbitjump/status/736927243448897537

Harupyon SSK appeal video

nice photo from Harupyon with her fans + a huge birthday banner

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-chubu/12983

Harupyon showroom

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  4. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    she's not wearing glasses too much anymore

5. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ That's a shame. There're many guys who love girls with glasses.

6. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    3 raccoon girls in 755. Harupyon gave a who's who quiz.

[​IMG]

From left, Harupyon, Renana and Kurenyan. ;)

7. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Harupyon seems to be a great ready writer. She's sent 145 mobame from August 1 to 11, Yarisugi Summer Campaign. On average, whopping 13.2 were sent per day... well, these days should have been really fulfilling for her.

Here's an article about that. She sent 23 mails in just one day. ROFL

[​IMG]

Cute message for otoge from Haru-pyon. She says she wakes in a bad temper. Here's the proof from Nemosu, lol.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Why was she crying in SHOWROOM?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her SR reset while she put on the battery charger which made 5 Tokyo tower disappeared. So she cried because she feels bad for the fans that put them up for her but in turn 6 more towers was put up afterward so it was a total 11 towers for her last SR :) Her last showroom was warmhearted to watch filled with thankful feeling towards the fans.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I might be saying something stupid, but it seems to me that this girl feels one of the worst pressures in the entire group.

Harupyon was picked as a Team 8 member instead of Nakai Rika, but Rika became extremely popular after joining NGT and I believe that some people were questioning the management's decision.

Therefore, I think she might be comparing herself with Rika, which isn't good. Didn't she mentioned her in SHOWROOM back in June? Maybe she snapped when she saw that she does have some good fans?

11. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I found the tower cost 10,000 yen. That's almost crazy...:blink:

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    When it comes to showroom monster there's no one even close to Yuiyui this time around... 4 short SR that totaled to less than 3 hours. With 50+ towers within a 45 min SR.

It's a pretty stupid thing to compare 48 groups to begin with especially different groups,teams,personality and age because the members are all in different situations:lol:
    and like I said above Yuiyui was the SR monster this time around so it's pointless to compare her to other team 8 members alone(Even Miu had 13 on her SR while Kurenyan had 15 up doing SR once)

And Harupyon have never been the type to compare herself to other members because it's always been about improving herself as an idol at her own pace while giving her all toward everything with the time she have left as an idol.
    So she is just really treasures her fans and always feels sorry for them that she isn't able to do more for them when it comes to appearing in more events/stages/tours which is why her mobame have reach that level. It's just honesty and thankful feelings towards the fans that team 8 members have which can at time get to point close to desperation(It's really similar to the hunger that the original AKB had have climbing up).
    Case point: Tani was in tears crying on her SR https://twitter.com/nuko48b/status/767571268791001093 because her flight got turned back from Tokyo midair due to Typhoon(they were midair for 4+ hours) and so she wasn't able to attend the team 8 stage and perform in front of fans that came for her, She even asked the staff if she could take the shinkansen after arriving back in Hiroshima so she can make it in time for the night stage alone but was denied because at that point GunMari was put in as a stand in.

Also she always have the safety back up being good in school in case her idol life doesn't goes the way she want in 3 years time(Her love for homework is insane).

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Could you explain me these numbers?

https://twitter.com/sugawara25/status/769406447113347072

And also...

[​IMG]

Thanks... :(

At least she wasn't crying because she couldn't get to eat a nice meal.

Could it be that they're still scared of being disbanded out of nowhere?

What's the way that she wants? Is she really planning to graduate in three years time if that doesn't happen?

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The value they used to determne all of these ranking are really bad :lol: and favor doing SR a small number of times while doing short SR especially a bunch of short SR in a row because the hourly increase base average doesn't take into account things like decreasing number of viewer you increase the longer you stream when they average it. It also doesn't take account what time the members were doing their SR on which played a huge factor in the average increase. Like when Maria got to 42k during 5 hr but that averaged only to 8k hourly increase.

While no doubt Nagi,Naru and Yuiyui would have dominated if they were to broadcast more but those ranking are really flawed(They're team 8's top 3 for a reason).

So the most realistic team 8 ranking for SR this time around looking at all the values would be something like this
    #1 Shiorin,#2 Maria,#3 Nanase <---- this is easily top 3 looking at at everything from total time delivered(all over 20 hours),Total views(top 3 with all over 190k), average hourly increase(all their SR were clean with no sudden stop and restart),average view per broadcast.
    After that it's kinda up to you what value you prefer more but for me it's probably Kasumin at #4, Tani at #5. Nao at #6,Gyouten at #7,Hiichan at #8,Onishi at #9 and either Miu or Ayane at #10.
    but I'd probably still end up putting YuiYui and Rinrin somewhere after #5 due to their high hourly increase average despite both of them only having just around 2.5 hr SR time(Yui was #1 and Rin was #2 there for members with over 1 hours SR time).

http://sr.gutas.net/timelog?g=AKB&t=8 <----- you can all the value and numbers here, just translate the webpage if you doesn't understand it but keep in mind that Nao numbers and values are hard to tell because there were times where the hotel's terrible internet bug the viewer count numbers mainly during late night. she had 16k viewers in 7 minute at one point which calculated in 140k in hourly increase :lol:.

No member have such a set plan like that lol but I could see her doing both University and team 8 at the same tbh while It's certainly some I don't want to see happen unless team 8 get to the next level by then(So CD debut and some sort of regular show for her own sake).

15. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    haru - Copy.jpg
    I like her with her hair down more rather than the usual twin tail after all.
    gradu.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It depends. I like her 2011 Mayuyu twintails.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video from ToyotaJapan for the 5th races when Harupyon won 1st place

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: