1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako has an eye for the camera. You can sometimes see her looking for it, or manoeuvring to get into view. Here is a page from the Japanese site Keyakizaka46 Matome Channel with examples and comments (in Japanese). Scroll down to see some of Naako's nice little tricks. Peek-a-boo!

There's a Suzumoto reaction face in there, too.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako has blogged a pic of herself with 8 of the 11 new members of Hiragana Keyaki. Here's a blog post about it.

mobqoCn4P_ZZ699web.jpg

left to right: Satou Shiori, Sasaki Kumi, Higashimura Mei, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Harada Aoi, Nagasawa Nanako, Katou Shiho, Saitou Kyouko, Takamoto Ayaka, Ushio Sarina (I might have Mana and Kyouko reversed). Missing: Iguchi Mao, Kageyama Yuuka, Kakizaki Memi.

You can click the image in the blog post for a larger version.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, you're good. Mana and Kyoko are correct.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the official site, every month every member hand-draws a greeting card. Click any member's picture on this page and you'll see her greeting card at the right. Click to enlarge.

This month, the one attracting the most attention is Naako's. Here are two thumbnails, one of her card, and another of her first sketch of it:

1609greetingcard.jpg mobkTkKoW.jpg

She says she wanted to try something a bit more elaborate this month, and had a lot of fun drawing it. She remembered the time when she really admired people who draw shoujo mangas (and maybe wanted to be one of them). Naako keeps revealing hidden talents. The card talks about working hard (arm at lower right) and looks forward to the string of handshake events this month. The figure with rice omelet on its head is a little mascot she has (with her sister, I think).

She talks about renting movies to watch and how much she enjoys that. She watched Bakemono no Ko and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. She asked people to suggest movies to watch at the handshake event Saturday. She wants to see anime films with great images. She loved Omoide no Marnie (English title: "When Marnie was Here"). I loved it, too. A few days ago, she spoke of going out to see Shinkai Makoto's Kimi no Na wa and wanting to see it again. Other members have mentioned it, too. Here's a photo of her looking very natural, with curled twintails, that she posted today:

mobFZfD70.jpg

6. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This girl start to grow in me. She is very natural her eyes her smile. The combination of mystery and innocence . Truthful. Grateful. Humble. She's gonna be on top in keyaki one day.

7. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    im starting to love her more and moree. she's just ugh adorable and lovable. i love her timid and shy side. i'll be watching and rooting for her! go naako! <3

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is not her shy side, but anyway.... From her Thursday blog post, posted four hours ago, looking forward to this weekend's handshake event:

mobTsIUpO_600w.jpg

With a poster put up by fans at a previous handshake event. "Naako, Naako shiyo!" (Go "Naako, Naako!").

9. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Personally, I am rooting for her gluttonous side. Thank god it is oden season! I hope she posts pictures of her mochi kinchaku. I went out to get shaved ice because of her today and yet I failed my mission. Forget summer! I wonder how she will inspire me tomorrow.

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    lol I didn't see this post. I love it.

I also love this one too: http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/fan/post-29624/ (about how she is calm while everyone freaks out)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

She is so cool lol

Twintails Nagasawa-kun is too cute, aaaaahhh <3
    [​IMG]

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I forgot to post a link here to my translation of her blog post about visiting a "holy site" of the blockbuster anime film Kimi no na wa (by Shinkai Makoto, who made Byousoku 5cm).

EDIT: And here's a well-thought-out image (and words) from her blog today (Monday):

And so...
    mobnNZsDi_640w.jpg
    Sleep well, eh 〜

Each square holds a syllable of the word for "good night":
    o - ya - su - mi
    お  や  す  み
    (top left - top right - lower left - lower right)

Do you think Naako knows how to please idol fans? Her fishing just gets better and better.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You know, I could watch the gif forever if I have nothing else to do...:whistle:

14. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The funny thing to me is that even I know she is trying to get more fans, it does not feel forced...like it just flows from her being, she's just doing her

Hahaha I get the feeling I'm not making sense

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Hououin Pic -- Makes sense to me. Maybe it's her lack of intensity that makes it seem so natural. Intentional but not forced.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Speaking of fishing, here's a blog post about Naako's tug-of-war with the "peelers" (staff members at handshake events who peel guests away from members when their time is up) at Thursday's handshake event in Kyoto. As the peelers tried to drag people away, Naako held on for a few seconds more.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Isn't "pusher" the term for those people instead "peelers"?

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not sure what the usual English word is. If it's "pusher," I can use that. In the reports I've been reading, the Japanese word for the action they perform is 剥がす hagasu, which means to strip off, detach, peel, etc. I find that pretty graphic, lol. And the guys are called はがし hagashi. So I figured I'd use "peeler." But if there's something in common use, maybe it's better if I use that.

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, i had seen many english speakers fans using the term Pusher

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've heard pusher but not peeler, but I'm literally never going to use pusher anymore, peeler is so much better. Pusher could be a number of things but I immediately knew what a peeler was.