1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I doubt Hori wants to experience that center feeling again. The first time, she got called was really terrifying to her. But the Barrette's MV scenes at the end of Hori was really awesome :drool: , I think no one can do better than Hori at that scene. So if Hori is chosen, I hope there will be a Barrette part 2 or Alice Hori leads everyone in the world full of zombies MV.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Barette is barely getting any live performances, when they are performing old songs.

I would rather kill myself instead of seeing Miona as center and please don't put Ikoma 2.0 into Nogi. We already have the original one.

3. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think the chance of Hori will be the next center is really low like bet 1 eat 46. I think the most reality center chances maybe Ikuta or Nishino bet 1 eat 2.

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    If only.. right ;)

Yeah sadly; she needs to achieve something outside of Nogi to have a realistic shot.

5. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Hori is really growing, but center is still far away from her. I doubt they would push someone from third row to center now.

6. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    There might be a high chance Nanamin or Wakatsuki to be in center for this single.

Otherwise we'll hv Ikoma, Ikuta, Maiyan or Nanase, the same few.

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be Himetan, this single will be the one they perform for Kohaku and I think the idea of both Su and Himeka Nakamoto leading their respective groups for the concert would be intriguing. I'm probably wrong, but this idea has my spidey senses tingling.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe they don't get to play Barette because it's too much of a Hori single and she hasn't been in senbatsu for a while (prior to this year).

Anyway, you don't have to worry. Its gonna be an Ikuta center. ;)

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think Himetan center with your theory is unlikely. It is more logical to relate their existence with AKB than with Babymetal. I mean, what's the point of comparing Nogizaka with Babymetal? Himetan is not Nogi's face, so they won't make it Nakamoto celebration.

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I don't think Nakamoto sister is a thing for general public. So, management wont care that much. I'd love to see Hime crack to fukujin. But, i don't think it's will happen soon. She wont move forward when Miona still stuck in the back. Miona always more priority than her after all.

12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Babymetal actually never got an invitation to kouhaku, so i don't think they'll make himetan centre for that purpose.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

13. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    hurmmm, i would love if it is either Nanamin or Wakatsuki being center, but is there any particular reason for that high chance? i'm glad if you could share it here..

14. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think I got the reasons why should we choose Sakurai be our 16th single center.
    [​IMG]
    The United States presidential election of 2016 day is near the 16th single's release day, if managements choose Sakurai, it will create a big hit bait and everyone can understand that hyping reason. Public media will be very curious to see how a captain can be a center, maybe they will create a documentary film for her :drool:. And the first day result of this 16th single will attract many attentions for general public, can the brave decision of managements will bring the successful or the failure, can a ponkotsu captain can break the sales records.
    [​IMG]
    The A-side song lyrics maybe about
    [​IMG]
    That sounds interesting. The new Japan's defence minister is a female and what if Hillary Clinton in this year is the first female president of USA. What a hype.
    [​IMG]
    End.

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    himetan center is good for international publication. at least people at Babymetal subreddit would talk about "suzuka's sis centers her group".
    I wouldn't mind who's the center, as long as she's not a visual hole or it would be very annoying to see. except for kawamura mahiro which is very unlikely

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think it's a pretty good bet that Babymetal gets asked this year.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If, and that's a big if, Himetan center 16th single, I don't think it's to put her opposite Su-Metal. I like the idea (Himetan center, not any kind of match-up/publicity, etc) but I wouldn't bet on it. I still think it's Ikuchan. Babymetal is gaining more and more momentum internationally, I won't be surprised if they get that invitation. I hope Himetan stays a Senbatsu and if both Nogi & Babymetal makes this year Kouhaku, I just wish to see a glimpse of both sisters, together at one stage.

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yes it is. But I wont put my hope too high. Management doesnt care to international fans anyway. Even if they did, put hime as center just because she is Su's sister just feel not right. It's like disgrace a whole group for bait and to get attention. International listener will credit nogi as cheap group which use cheap strategy.

I'd love to see misa center or ikumai center. But my predistion going to Nacchan.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmmm at Nippon Nogizaka46 second album on sell little better? Anyway, Himetan at happy least S place . I don't know what her think?

Anyway what kind single at music we now waiting?

20. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    3rd Gen members have been selected, this would mean that those older 1st gen senbatsu members who had not been given any chance to be center would be chosen. This is to make sure that in the worst case scenario where the member graduates, she still has a single which she can represent herself on.
    Japanese fans had been rooting for Nanamin since her appearance on the latest Nogi kojichuu episode, and Wakatsuki has been selected by Nanamin to be the MVF in the episode.
    The only drawback is Nanamin cannot sing very well, which is why members such as Ikuta, Nanase or Maiyan are always chosen.

Sidetrack abit: To enter NHK Kouhaku, the songs should not be extreme in nature, e.g. hadashi de summer might not be in, but rather Kikakke. Which is why we don't see bands like OOR performing songs like Liar, or putting in bands such as babymetal e.t.c. (it's a family oriented programme)