1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakaguchi Nagisa (Nagi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Something is strange.

The day has changed in Japan, but the rank doesn't reset. It is still the same, and Nagi's fans somehow gave her 1000 more drinks(points) within 10 minutes.

Where did you get those previous ranks, if I may know?
    I am giving all my drinks to Yamada, but I'm closely following Naru too, and I've never seen her high in the ranks.

EDIT:
    The Ranks seems to be an overall ranking since the beginning of the event (9/9), since in my team (Yamada oshi team) I'm currently the highest with a total of 2600 drinks given. And that was my total since the beginning.
    Yamada herself is at 8th rank, with a grand total of 9758 drinks only, compared to Nagi who just now crossed the 50,000 drinks line.

Maybe those are pictures from the future? hehe[hehe]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

The first one I found on 2ch:

http://mint.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/uraidol/1473165047/752

The second one is from Twitter:

https://twitter.com/kurosuke_akb48/status/774927491639017472

And before the 2ch's one I saw another one where Naru was also leading with Nagi in second. That's why I thought this was a bit weird:

https://twitter.com/Siroineko0222/status/774453919107866625

3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    From your sources, it seems I'm mistaken then. The photos are all from around 18.00 Japan time, so the rank might refresh around that time.
    I only play it at night, so it seems I'm under delusion that the numbers are always low.

This is the current ranking, about one hour and 30 minutes from the previous one :
    Capture2.JPG
    And from the increase, it seems that it is very possible for the girls to get the big numbers with around 16 more hours to go.
    EDIT : Dang, Naru wotas just woke up and passed my Yamada easily haha

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    What does you even do on that game anyways ? It looks so terrible no matter how many times I looks at it :lol:(But yay for Tsucchan even if it's just for a bit).

5. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Well your standard card collecting gacha games. With AKB flavor. I just joined to collect Team 8 cards. Pretty fun for wasting time and learning Japanese.
    I got an Ultra Rare Tsucchan card today
    Capture3.JPG

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Are the girls getting any prize in the end?

003.jpg
    004.jpg

Isn't this event getting bigger?

002.jpg

She's becoming very popular, even in the US!

001.jpg

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This is messed up :cry2: w720_47641a371e552d3d582a7042577b3de5922d2dca3f442c1b.jpg why is there a Yuiyui in between Tsucchan and Nagisa ? and this happened... w720_75221cb21c5d9f659ecd996a1c81aa21770648642acab3a1.jpg they got even further apart :((Whoever decides the seats :gavel:).
    And here I was expecting a bunch of small scene where you can see them having small talk with each other(like how Tsucchan was giving Yuiyui advice last week).

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Just someone with good Photoshop skills. It's probably the US flag.

They're lined up according to their relevance. The closer you are to the MCs, the more relevant you are.

"But Mayu..."

SH-SH-SHUT UP!!!

Oh c'mon, Oricon and Mantan Web... Was it really necessary to write articles just because Nagi is finally there? At least you could've been a little less obvious.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2078125/

001.jpg 002.jpg

http://mantan-web.jp/2016/09/12/20160911dog00m200029000c.html

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

HOK-KAI-DOOO!!!

This guy drew this...

https://twitter.com/myohm335/status/774928191110516736

001.jpg

And not only she has a terracotta army now, but also a full squad of Eight-kuns! (Maybe it's her Stand)

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/22005

002.jpg

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Full Kami Event.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Performing 47 no Suteki na Machi e during Toka something.

Of course...

XY160914-0129010319ML.jpg

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    :rolleyes: how did it even get divided evenly :cry2: they got separated by the staffs again. Tsucchan probably couldn't care less about the topic involved :lol: Because rather than having an absolute favorite senpai she just each of the traits that they have(even then she's probably lean towards Mayuyu out of the two because she really like orthodox idols). But Nagi of cause is on the side she prefer.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Then why isn't Team 8 evenly distributed? What is Naachan doing at Yukirin's side? I just wish this doesn't end up as a civil war, like the Avengers.

In other news, Nagi gave Mikurin a birthday present.

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    There isn't even one "Yukirin children" on the set so they have to make it work somehow :lol:.
    CsZjytCUAAEWKge.jpg
    WNagisa <3<3(I like the Nagisa on left way more considering she used to be tanoshi for 2 years+ before I completely switch to 8 only but Nagisa on the right is coming pretty strong lately)
    Btw I looked more into all these oshimen ranking and it got me thinking... Yamada is team 8's center right now so it would be odd to leave her out of your "Team 8 oshimen if you was a fan" rankings.
    Yamada is also a completely otome in Tsucchan/Yamada relationship which is rare for Yamada so it's completely at Tsucchan's pace(so there's nothing to worry on that front because even in term of closeness she would be around 15 out of 46 for Tsucchan).
    Ikumin on the other hand was most part nowhere to be found in any of the members rankings despite being team 8 center for the longest time
    Feel bad but that's the reality... She's still at an odd relationship with a few chugoku-shikoku today which is bizarre when it comes to members from the same region due to the wall that was formed back when she was the center(She's close with a lot of NGT member so she got that going for her).

And yay For Tsucchan for centering 47 machi e. Ikumin might have been salty considering she is right there but she centered Uza so it should be ok. Hiichan center Oogoe Diamond also made me really happy.
    Yuiyui and Yamada also got to center so it was a pretty good concert result.
    And LOL at all the eita being pissed at the ojisan fans on twitter.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's more than that, it's a WS.Nagisa!

That photo is mirrored...

001.jpg

Now I've blown up your mind!

Is she?

Yes, she was the centre for their latest song and has been getting a massive push, but now the one on senbatsu is Yuiyui, and if you look at their live performances the centres are Naru (mainly) and Nagi.

I kinda feel sorry for her. In the end it's not her fault.

What happened?

I have a question for you: isn't Nagi becoming really popular once again?

That hug...

[​IMG]

http://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1615162

001.jpg

Kaneko-kun's G+

https://plus.google.com/103350333579457321452/posts/enVVMgYwjGB

002.JPG 003.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Which Nagisa ? :lol: and isn't Nagichan pretty popular already :) Tbh for Nagichan it's all but up from now on.
    Nagichan's fanbase will increase at the a decent pace whether she get pushed or not. A gori push have the potential to put her into senbatsu class in the future but no one from team 8 have really gotten a gori push from aks yet(Ikumin push was always tiny compared to other aks girls).
    With the way team 8 events is snowballing there's no where else but up for her and Nagichan will always be one of the core members of team 8.
    Because Seito-ha idols are always beloved by everyone and Nagichan fans are really loyal(The amount of natural seito-ha idol like Nagichan in 48g can be counted within one hand tbh).

Her HS is also good enough to keep her fans happy. And the only real complain I see about her HS is possibly the lack patterns after a few HS but those usually comes from DDs who expect to be fished :rolleyes:.
    She also was one of the two team 8 members that had 20 slots along side Rinchan in last single so she's also doing pretty well on that front(Yuiyui and Naru will probably overtake her when it comes to handshakes in the future but that is to be expected).

Csdu7Y8VMAAB4SV.jpg lol at these predictions for tomorrow but Maria certainly seem really strong with her manual licence. I hope Nagichan really went and practice with her dad like she said she would :lol:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016