1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kinoshita Haruna (Haru) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Considering that scandal, her being pushed further behind the BII members in formation and opportunities, and then seeing her looking almost lifeless in everything she did after Amagami Hime was released, i definitely saw this coming. I don't know how to feel honestly, because she is a member who I went from loving a lot, to somewhat losing a bit of respect for and even becoming frustrated with some of the things she said or did. Whatever the case, graduation is probably the best case scenario for both her and NMB, so i hope she's happy with this decision.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This sucks; for a moment there it seemed like she might actually have been gaining some momentum in the group but that just kind of stopped...I really liked her, too :(

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I could totally see her going into av. She'd definitely be the best looking ex-member to ever do it too lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    While this comment doesn't necessarily violate the rules, it's not exactly a comment that'll go over well with NMB and Kinoshita Haruna fans, so please be more prudent when you post.

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Not being rude but there aren't really any fans of hers though? I mean this thread has been up for 6 years and if you take away the scandal and the graduation, there's like 7-8 pages in 6 years.

But if you look at the type of scandal she has repeatedly been rumored to be in this year, av isn't such a huuuge stretch... either way, I won't post it anymore.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I am a fan of hers and I reported your post as tasteless, so take that as you will. And judging an idol's worth on how many stage48 thread posts she has is incredibly silly.

She wasn't perfect as an idol, and she is quick to admit that, but it doesn't lend credence towards those kinds of speculative accusations about her, especially as there were other factors at play that led to her decision to graduate.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

He wasn't judging her worth, don't be trying to construct strawmen like that. He was judging her popularity on S48 and was pretty much on the nose.

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    And plus, there were similar fears of Murokana going into AV, but that surely hasn't happened. I don't think there's a huge dislike for her

Although it is good to see people on here try to defend Haru's character. I think for her sake, she just needs a clean break and live out a normal life for a change. If she really wants back in, I mean, Jo was able to come back in :^^;:

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Just because she's hooked up with a married guy (if the rumors are true) doesn't mean the next logical step is JAV. I don't care if she does either way, but I don't see how that's a natural progression. Nobody would've ever guessed in a million years that Rinatin would be in JAV, she was the most wifey material type of girl of the Ori Team A and that pure girl and perfect gf character were her charm point, yet here we are.

I've seen Haruna looking really lifeless lately, which is understandable because her scandal was pretty terrible even if it was officially kept under wraps. Poor girl. I hope she can catch a break in her future endeavors, although I'm a bit sad that she's leaving so early, she's so young and talented that she could've been another Mirurun. Oh well.

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i liked her biting sarcastic wit during b2 MCs, but i heard handshakes with her are like pulling teeth.

but anyway, i don't know where your JAV rumors came from, but saying that you'd think she could totally go into JAV is borderline iffy, just makes you out to be kind of perverted since it came out of nowhere and it doesn't really have a source

it might not be too big a deal but try and be more prudent with those kinds of remarks, just letting you know why i commented and why to be careful instead of just saying "JAV BAD NO"

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last activities announced.

http://nmb48matome.livedoor.biz/archives/48609337.html

Final Theater Performance on October 21.
    Final Handshake on October 23.
    Won't participate at 6th Anniversary Live.

Geez, that's fast. Usually NMB48 1st gens take a long time to graduate since their announcement.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Damn, she really wanted out that quickly huh

14. bakamitai48

bakamitai48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitaharuna
    She change her IG username, change profile photo, delete all photos (except her 2-shot with Keiko), posting about (new?) pet, a puppy (Miniature Dachshund) and....

unfollow all members...

15. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome: Happy Birthday Haru :ome:

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Haruna is doing some stuff with the Osaka University of Tourism. It's a fun video and really nice to see her in it!
    http://www.tourism.ac.jp/

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    :ome:Happy Birthday Haru:ome:

18. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Haru :ome: