1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    So it was Berika who "killed" Tokuyama! She was my pick for the killer on early episodes. The fact that she did all that to talk to everyone hit me right on my heart. Things that disappoint me from this last episode is that at the end it was just a heart attack and the murder was solved by just the camera. Also, I feel like there's more things to solve like the security guard, and other members need their arcs, I felt that all this couldn't fit on 12 episodes.

Also,
    That last seconds give me a feeling there's going to be a second season, or maybe it was just a teaser just like they did with Crow's Blood. BUT HELL YEAH GIVE ME THAT SECOND SEASON! The series in general was pretty good and I loved how the members were improving their acting episode by episode. I will give it a 8.5/10

2. gwho

gwho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's not actually kinda of wasting time though.. *some* of our theory that we discussed in here went out. Like who's on that photo, maybe it was Techi all along, the '3423' theory, probably this, probably that. 'Techi as the suspect' really make me surprised because it was really happening to be one of the episode. And there's someone (probably just mumbling) about the turtle can be the suspect too. pft.

Well, it was kind of disappointing because we expected too much. Like when Risa fell down with a lot of blood in her hand, we thought she was being stabbed and it will turn out really bad but in the end, yeah.. The writer really can manage all of the possibilities, our wild thought and theories and made it to be acceptable for everyone (not just a fans) which is very very good. When it didn't turn out to be like what we wanted to, it was like the writer wanted us to enjoy the show a little bit, without being really serious to point out 'our own' theory. Damn the writer look like Hashibe-san right now.

But just like you said, it was a good show time. It was fun to discussed something like this. I hope there will be more mystery drama for this group. A new concept. As for the season two, I don't want it. This drama doesn't need more, it need more impact. Even the last episode doesn't give me the real and relieved impact in the end (it give me tear instead :cry:). Ah! And thank you for the sub, bro @kanjo. Really helped me a lot. Shuuryou fuuu~

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You know, I will be the first one to break the spiral of spoiler we've seen in few pages back.:lol:

It's a pleasure to brainstorm our theories together, whether the show satisfying or not, It's an unusual sight for a show to makes the viewer think(or over-thinking, lol). And for that, thank you very much.:)

Shuuryou fuuu~!

(Gotta wait for the sub still, lol)

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is it only me or did anyone have seen the 'Episode 13' text on a play button in the bottom-left corner of the screen at the last 3-second pf the episode? That's obviously the proof we'll get another episode, right?

5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

I disagree for a 2nd season. It would be better if they will create a new story base on new single or on what's popular nowadays. It could be great also to have new set of characters and setting to see a new side of Keyaki's than having a sequel like Majisuka. Something different aren't that be either than having common things.

Back to this, The drama intend to highlight few girls especially Aki-P's upcoming favorites and it seems WYui, Mona and Akanen aren't on his radar.

As a mystery drama? They have succeed to let the viewers think and enjoy the show though the last 3 or 4 episode was a let down.

On how they solve the case was like WTF. Especially when Hirate shows what's on Tokuyama's phone. Habu, Uemu and Yone had the cp for a long time and what? Nothing!?

About the camera in hallway, Hirate took so long...

Well, I expect too much that I become disappointed.

Berika's acting is amazing. She shows what she've really got. I even forgot all the members in the scene.

Praise the director, cameraman, crews and of course the Keyakizaka46 for giving as a good quality of work and visuals.

Story: 5.3/10
    V/A: 8/10
    Overall acting: 9/10

As for now I can only see Nijika in world of drama/movie.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, new story :blush:
    all the girls are dead!! Shiori did, bwahahahaa, told u they will wake up on this ep[hehe]

7. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

does anyone have a link to the last episode besides the facebook link posted earlier? thanks in advance

8. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I was right about Berika being the 'killer' . I had suspected her since episode 5 or something like that.Tho it was kinda sad that Tokuyama had already died by the time Berika had actually stabbed Tokuyama. But at least it was funny:^^;::^^;: And I started to feel really sad hearing Berika talk about how she had no friends. But I loved her Acting!! It was great!!
    It was overall a really good Drama that I'd give it an 9/10 but we're still left with unanswered answers:
    • What happened to the killer security guard?
    • If the list was just for a Backdoor enterance than why kill for it?
    • And also wasn't Hashibe the person in charge of the Backdoor Enterance?
    • why did he send out the Killer Security Guard if he wasn't going to be bothered about getting caught?
    • Will there even be a season 2??? (please Aki-p:cold:)
    And a few more unanswered questions.
    But I loved this bit:
    *pat pat* Thanks, eventhough I don't know your name. SATO DAYO!!![hehe]
    (This had already been said but I loved it so much)
    I would love there to be a Season 2 and if there was a season 2 then these are my ideas of what i'd like to happan.(My opinion so please don't judge:^^;:)
    • A sequal to Season 1,so what happened next after they found the dead teacher
    • or a different story/setting
    • Something to do with the killer Security Guard
    • Or there is an even darker secret to the BackDoor Enterance..
    • Or a similar situation but its a Hiragana keyaki as the cast
    • Something happens to someone (something bad) and they have to find out who was the one who did it
    • Or the same thing happens in collage
    • Everyone had graduated and came back for a reunion and Guess what... ANOTHER MURDER!!!! :D:^^;:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4upq97_徳山大五郎を誰が殺したか-第12話-160924_fun
    Here you are @porkchopgroove a link for episode 12

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  9. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Sorry for breaking your spoiler but I believe there's not reason to put it into one.
    From what I get, the final scene with the new corpse is just a joke at the end to make them all like "Oh come on, not this again...". I would be really surprised if they'd continue it from there. I believe the open ending is just there to leave the impression that for these girls, the normal school life is not what is to be imagined. Or maybe not, it could just be "for the lulz".

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Thanks a lot for explaining, that open ending really deceived me :^^;:

11. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

With pleasure, but keep in mind that I could be wrong - my Kanji reading ability is still crude and I may have missed a detail here and there. We'll definitely find out more if somebody who really knows what's going on sheds some light here.

12. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    • As everyone else has already said, kudos to Berika. Although I wonder how many takes did they took.
    • Boy my eyes were kinda teary there.
    • SMS in 2016? It really showed you the difference between their generations.
    • "daigoro a good boi", said the brother.
    • Why would you, a teacher, try to slit your wrist in the classroom? God damn you're not even the homeroom teacher of that class. I mean there are other options like toilets, rooftop, etc.
    • Either I'm retarded or I'm a speedwatcher (probably both), who moved his phone from the floor?
    • A campfire is being held, they were told to leave the classroom 10 minutes earlier, and they still stayed in the classroom. H A R D C O R E R E B E L S.
    • That rest in pepperonis guy at the end is also an established supporting actor, I saw him in few other dramas (like the fake security guy) and he's also in AKBSHOW! ep. 38 (Nogizaka show). /unneededtrivia

"Who Killed Tokuyama Daigoro?" More like "Who TRIED To Kill Tokuyama Daigoro?"

So many unused, misleading, poorly utilized hints (and casts) which made the discussion and analysis here moot. Damn Aki-P, just when I tried to give you a chance. And don't get me started on the heart attack.

"If Tokuyama didn't get that heart attack, Berika would own him! That makes her the killer! xDDDD"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not what happened here. Tokuyama was already dead, and since you can't kill what's already dead, no one actually killed him. Tokuyama's heart decided to deathnote'd itself. Not trying to attack someone, it just didn't happen that way but whatever floats your boat I guess. Or sinks it.

I already had a bad vibe about this ride when the twin got introduced.
    I was like, "Oh shit it's Majisuka 2 all over again, but this time they cloned a creepy old man instead of an attractive chick."

+ Least cringe compared to other 4846 dramas
    + Keyaki
    + Brain over brawn
    + Good atmosphere
    + Keyaki

- No further development regarding the profusely-sweating-man.png and the dude who actually KILLED another dude
    - He was a vice principal, and that's it
    -
    The settings are either the classroom or the hallway.
    - Remember those theories you've made? lol
    - See those hints? lol

6.5 - 7 / 10 : "Hey, that's pretty good!"

Just leave it there hanging like Bemars. Good god I hope season 2 won't happen since, in my opinion, this first season is already a mess. Don't get me wrong, this drama isn't bad by 4846 standard, hell this is probably the best drama Aki-P (again, imo) has shat out for his girls. But like every other drama of his, it starts good, peaks in mid-later season, then it's kinda declining.

[​IMG]
    Courtesy of google.

Feel free to give me those roasts and hate PMs.

13. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? making-of video Part 1

The making-of "Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka?" Part 2 will be available in Amazon Premium on 1 October 2016.

14. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Dante thank you for ep11 and kudo to the whole crew of aidol.net for translating this series:worthy:

16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Ep 11 has been removed from AIDOL

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  18. gwho

gwho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Our question for the whole week will be answered tomorrow. Whether there will be the 13th episode or not. Or it's just another Hatsumori Bemars incident?

19. obikok

obikok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
  20. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    @kanjo will you subb the making of tokuyama daigoro?