1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako went Nyaako at Thursday's handshake event. Here she is with Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyaki:

moblcWMyW_600w.jpg

Katoshi is a beauty, a nervous person, and a humorist. That serious look could be broken at any moment with a slow comic remark. She is in white for this event, as opposed to her more usual black. Naako, of course, has no "usual" practice. She can do just about anything.

2. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I really like the term "peeler". Hagasu can also be translated as "to deprive of", "to detach" or to "disconnect". I think all of these terms, including peeler, have a much more emotional tone to them than "pusher". The men are not merely pushing you away, they are depriving you of your oshi and having to peel you away. Also, on the flipside, they are having to peel you away from the grasp of her as well, almost as if it is two people unwilling to let go and yet their fate is decided by the "peeler". It certainly adds to the act that is put on by some of the members, as ukifune points out above.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone on Nanako's 2channel support thread (長沢菜々香応援スレ★6【ななこワールド】 "Nagasawa Nanako support thread 6 - Nanako World") has made a list of her famous sayings. I know some of them, and I'll list them here in both languages, since I'm not sure of the translation or background of some. I think pretty well all of them come from Keyakitte, Kakenai:

長沢菜々香名言集 Famous sayings of Nagasawa Nanako

・虹花ちゃん裏切った! Nijika-chan betrayed me! (When she ran faster than she had said she would at the K46 track meet last fall.)
    ・電車で席取られた! On the train someone took my seat! (I don't remember this one.)
    ・一緒に鼻を折りにいこうよ Let's go break noses together. (Her attempt to use the saying, which she didn't know means to humble someone, in a sentence.)
    ・お母さんあったかいんですよ Mother's warm. (Explaining why she likes to sleep with her.)
    ・朝は1キロまで In the morning, I stop at one kilo. (On how much she eats for breakfast.)
    ・皆んなが可愛くてツライです…… Everyone's so cute it's painful.... (On how she isn't as cute as everyone else, said early on.)
    ・原宿に海ないな~と思って I didn't think there was ocean in Harajuku. (She got on the train and went in the wrong direction, which she only realized when she saw ocean.)
    ・(SUICAを自動改札機に)半分いれたら 揺れだすんです If you put it in half-way, it vibrates. (Her transit card in the card-slot. Earlier, when she arrived from the country, she said the transit card was one of the great things about Tokyo -- but she lost hers within days of getting it.)
    ・ハム色のパーカー Ham-colored parka. (About Oda's parka -- thanks @Crossheart.)
    ・寮のご飯が美味しくていっぱい食べちゃうんですよ The food in the dorm is so delicious that I eat a lot.
    ・寒いけど頑張ろうね!(2016年7月5日) It's cold, but I'll do my best! (Said 5 July 2016.)
    ・最近、電車でもかくんかくん Recently, I'm even tired on the train. (She uses the word "kakun-kakun," which is apparently a sound-effect for "collapsing; losing strength; slumping; losing balance" and also seems to me to sound like a train on tracks.)
    できるよ うの(に?)なりました ←New! (Can anyone translate this? Maybe "I became someone who wants to be able to do things"? That would make sense to me, about her.)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune thanks for translating Nanako's famous quotes :) nice to know Nanako enjoying those delicious meals from the dorm [hehe]

[​IMG]

5. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    The last quote seems like it was attached to the one before it from reading the 2ch thread, so it would make more sense that way. Even Japanese natives are speculating about the meaning! But essentially that she came to be able to do X. Thank you for the collection of quotes. I remember a lot of these but I didn't remember who said them or totally thought someone else said them. Quotes from the early day are kind of in a free form cloud where there is no real ownership. I should go back and rewatch them. I remember thinking those quotes were great and liking whoever said them, but I didn't know names yet so...

Recently I have been feeling bad that I put her near my bottom in my ranking. That has changed and continues to change. I plan on buying handshake tickets to make up for it next year. I think she could compete for me number one spot! As you can see, my DP has been changed from Lemon-san to Nanako hugging her bag of puffed brown (or semi-polished, beige) rice. It is from one of my favorite Nanako blog posts where she talks about her rice puffs and how others put milk on them but she prefers to eat them plain so she can taste all the goodness of the puffed rice!

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Excuse me but...

・ハム色のパーカー
    It's Ham colored Parka, not baka. And it's talking about a parka who Oda Nana was wearing.

7. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    To be fair, Oda Nana is a bit of a horse deer.

Does anybody know if anybody translates Nanako's blogs? I am thinking of possibly starting doing it if nobody else does. Obviously no one does in this thread, but.... That way I can help spread the Nanako.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No need to excuse yourself. That kind of help is exactly what I was looking for -- but I expected it to be my brain rather than my eyes that was at fault. Of course, it was my brain, since now I remember her saying that about the parka.
    It would be great if you would. I haven't seen anyone doing it regularly. Her posts are almost always interesting.

9. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I think you mean ALWAYS, ukifune. Always

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now, that's the right attitude. Did you notice how she was wearing her cooling towel after the weekend live? (At least I think that's what it was.) Coiled up on her head sort of like her mascot Dashii (a living dashimaki tamago). Then someone on twitter designed and made a towel that would coil up just right to look like Dashii:

mobthDSqs_640w.jpg 3feb930e.jpg

Fans, of course, want one now.

Aki-P said that K46 girls were like ordinary high school girls, and that was part of their appeal and their secret: they could see things from both the creator's and the fan's points of view. Naako combines the deeply ordinary with the deeply weird in a lovely way. And she seems to be the biggest idol fan in the group.

11. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    oh yes please! i'll be really happy to read the translations to her blog posts! since i cant understand japanese, i think reading from her blog posts will help me know her better!

i think her way of thinking is kinda interesting and one of a kind? its like she's in her own world, but she still tries her best to appeal to other people. a lovely 4D hehe

@jokoyamajui she has a gluttonous side? does she eat a lot? since i just get into her recently so there are many things that i still dont know yet :^^;:

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yes please to regular blog translation. @jokoyamajui

The only occasion when Naako are talking about Train is only in Keyakake ep 17 when she got lost in direction. She probably lost her seat too after/before realizing it. :lol:

13. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Okay!
    @ukifune I did not see that someone actually made the towel. How neat!

Well, @himawari almost all of her blogs are about food! So you could say she is a bit of a glutton.

To show this, I will quickly translate her most recent blog!

It goes like this:
    Title: 3D Dasshii?

Good evening, it's Nanako (*^▽^*)

Ah, even though I'm running low on shampoo, I forgot to buy a replacement pack.

Shock! il||li(つд-。)il||li

Depending on the shampoo, the fluffiness of my hair the next day is different.

Whenever I change shampoo,
    my ends frizz and my hair becomes fluffed (voluminous)

Instead of buying shampoo,
    I bought nothing but these kinds of things.
    I went a bit overboard...

[​IMG]

I forgot to buy eggs... Omukun, dasshii, I'm so sorry. (・_・、)

Ah, something I thought up.
    How about how a dasshii towel?

If you coil around a towel with dasshi's face printed on it, it looks like a dashimaki tomago.
    It's a 3-D Dasshii towel.

I wonder if that would be difficult...? (´-`).。oO

For the time being, my companion today is this

[​IMG]
    I love the surrounding mochi.
    I also love yatsuhashi mochi
    I bought chestnut and roasted sweet potato filled yatsuhashi mochi.

Miinaako
    [​IMG]
    A picture after the live event

Miichan has a round collar. Ever since Sekai I've been reallyi nto round collars.
    Round collars!

And with that,
    Thank you for reading.
    [​IMG]

When I lived in Japan, I ate the mochi ice cream brand she is holding almost every day! I never got to try the cookies and cream kind though, because I only found it in one place and I didn't have any change on me at the time. I looked everywhere for it too! I was happy to see they are still selling the flavor and when I go back soon I hope it is still there.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  14. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    So, I just realised that I got a PM last night from jujuchuu stating that she has been working on a Nanako blog series translation that she is soon to roll out on her fabulous blog www.keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com Due to our difference in exposure, I think it would be best for Nanako if I reliquished my duties to jujuchuu. This way, more people will be able to gravitate--naturally, might I add--toward Nanako through reading her words. So, everybody, please check out and support www.keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com and be on the look out for all new and many old Nagasawa Nanako blog posts.

As for me, I will direct my attention toward Koike Minami chan, as I do not think anyone is doing hers and I think she has a magnificent blog that more people should be reading. She seems to put a lot of effort into them, so I should now take responsibility for disseminating them to a wider audience. For that, too, please be on the look out!

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    :sigh:

Well... kinda expected... but in today's KeyaKake, Naako admitted not being able to watch KeyaKake because she will only see all the bad things about her...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I know a performer is supposed to watch all their performances and critique them to learn to do things better. But maybe Nanako can be more her attractive natural self if she doesn't watch things like Keyakake and KeyaBingo and just goes ahead instinctively. Maybe K46 in general could lose something as it gains professionalism and everyone becomes more calculated in what they do.

To be honest, I don't think there's any alternative to their becoming more professional entertainers. But Aki-P himself said that part of their strength was that they were more like ordinary high school girls, and could see things from both the creator's and the audience's point of view. Nogizaka were more like girls in art or fashion colleges, and AKB were in special entertainment programs even in high school.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  17. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Ukifune, I hope she stays the same too. Although it is nice to see the girls strive to improve themselves, I hope the Keyaki members do not stray too far from their origins. So, I hope the goodness of Nanako shines through so she never feels in a position to compromise herself. Though, I did find it funny on the show when she started going on about how she gained 3kg. I could have predicted that from her blogs! She has room for 3kg though, so she'll be fine. She does describe herself as negative so...

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanako drawing for October is kawaii :inlove:

[​IMG]

19. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    For those who cannot read Japanese, it reads

だらだら 過ごしていたら、もう10月です。
    When I've been passing my time leisurely, it is already October.
    しっかり 毎日食べて、寝て
    I'll be sure to eat and sleep properly everyday
    まだまだ、がんばっていきましょうね!
    and continue to do my best!
    きづくと、次は3rdシングル。。。
    Before you notice, it'll be the third single
    たいへんなことも あるかもしれないけど
    There might be a lot of difficulties
    まけないぞー。
    but I will not lose!
    ごーごー
    Go, go!

20. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    If Nanako eats a lot in the dorm.... and she also eats so much outside... Recent top highlights for Nanako include going to an all-you-can-eat as well as you starting to make sweets at home. Here is a picture of Nanako showing what she bought to make today. Kabocha snowballs and cocoa cookies are on the menu. More details to come soon!

[​IMG]