1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I can start slowly sifting through all the threads in my free time when I'm online but it'll probably take awhile from the sheer amount of member threads there are so you guys will have to bear with me and my turtle speeds on this matter. :^^;:

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I agree with the naming, its always really weird and really off-putting seeing the names flipped in english.

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so sad about the Team S missing threads, the thought of loosing my favorite members threads makes me panic, this place is like a time machine!!!!
    is there a way u can save a whole thread for offline viewing, like a backup? is that even legal??

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    A lot. Any time I want to look up old events or refresh my memory. Granted I never searched any of these specific threads, but I doubt they're any different.

• Like Like x 1
  5. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Toughen up your passwords, folks, especially if you have moderation / administrative privileges!!!

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

so.. how the update mods ?? its been another week anyway.. :whistle:

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I personally think all member threads should be made by mods or admin. Can get too messy to let random people make them. Member threads are to stay for a long time anyways.

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    All the attempts at the reformation of the girls thread over the years had led me disillusioned to its possibility. It would require something catastrophic to spur action into it. Times have changed, though. The OP has been supplanted by the wiki48 profile pages in terms of search ranking and relevance. Rather than pour resources and effort in its updates and conversion to a single format, I suggest we just fix what is broken and remove the unnecessary and annoying parts added. It does have some worth untouched, if properly made.
    HRP made himself the de facto thread maker for sometime and it somehow work. We should just add this to the rule and empower some non staff members with good track record with the right to make those threads to stave off irresponsible members from starting a girls thread.

PS. As I am responsible to half of the first generation of Nogizaka46's girls thread you can complain to me why its not updated. The reason is that rather I'm busy and its tedious work to post a link to the singles thread every time that certain girl is included in the line up. The singles they appeared are already being displayed in their wiki48 pages. So, I'm rather reluctant to its update. However, considering its only been 13 months since its last update, compare that to the other threads, I'm actually doing great at it.:lol:

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Silenka I think the threads are important because they can be helpful to new fans who want to know about members who have been in 48 groups since ages ago, like Jurina, and for that people who want to know about new members.
    Is really sad if all the work in Jurina´s thread is gone, there is a lot of information and links that dissapeared.
    I´m saying about Jurina because I´m not sure which other threads are missing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll help with the listing on missing team S thread(and the current sitrep):
    -Matsui Jurina (Purposely not replaced)
    -Nojima Kano (Replaced)
    -Miyamae Ami (Replaced)
    -Kitagawa Ryoha (Replaced)
    -Oya Masana (Not replaced yet)
    -Sugiyama Aika (Replaced)
    -Tsuzuki Rika (Replaced)
    -Takeuchi Mai (Not replaced yet)

I think that's all.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    head banner need to be updated.

We are past tsubasa wa iranai and 74 okubun no kimi e, etc, since a long time ago

12. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

What do you mean purposely no replaced for Jurina's thread?

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As you can see @waipa, the current solution for the missing thread is replacing them with the new one.
    I would like to put Jurina thread as (Not replaced yet) category, but I believe mods and admin has better idea in mind.

14. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I would like for the Keyaki 1st gen member threads' OP to be updated with viewable profile picture of the members. Or is it just me who can't view the pics? Or there is something wrong with picture links? It linked to keyaki's official site, but the pictures doesn't show up.

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I have already sent her a pm about it months ago. Twice actually. I thought she was inactive, but I have been seeing her around, so idk... I hope she replies to yours.

Actually, there is another thread that was started by another user and the profile picture isn't showing either. But then again, the member was the one who had scandal and then left the group, so maybe the staff took down the ex-member picture from the site, thus broken link? That or they changed all profile picture links from the beginning to now, thus all (I think it was all?) profile picture of the 1st Gen Kanji Keyaki can't be viewed?

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's been up and running for 10 hours now, but no one has noticed. Maybe they really didn't care that much (or they are all asleep).

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/matsui-jurina-jurina.16361/

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Please move Ueda Mirei's thread to the Graduates forum.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why? It's not like the mods are any more or less permanent than the rest of us.

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Shibata Aya's thread hasn't been moved to the SKE48 Graduated Members section yet.

20. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i cant post gif from gfycat, imgur, giphy. why stage ? why !?