1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] NMB48 Team Shuffle at NMB48 6th Anniversary Live

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Keicchi is leaving? Jesus.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Let's see,

Team N:
    Aayan, the first of 5th gen. Congratulation.
    I can see Riripon carrying the MC duty with Naru. Add Shu and Konomin and nothing will go wrong right.
    Enough star power, though Naiki and Miorin may get overshadowed. Sincere worry for Maokyun but more so for Airi since they are clearly the least one adaptable based on reaction alone.

Team M:
    Goodbye old M, they still have Renapyon and Momoka to form up new one though.
    I can see several extrovert personality, like Emika, Rachel, Haako, but can't picture how they will connect in the MC somewhere soon.
    They have Miru and Shibby on star power dept. Uuka can expand herself as well here, and Akarin will be carrying onee-san role for sure.
    Also as noticed above, this team has the most vacant spot for senbatsu chance.

Team BII:
    A good number of old-M member plus the notion of 3rd gen Captain makes for a fresh image, lest to say.
    Interesting that nearly none of them strike me as shy person, except Yuppi, But she will fill Oka-sama role well.
    Muranaka Yuki will be BII mascot, no doubt.
    Tight-packet star power, I predict they will be the one gelling fastest. But what about chance for senbatsus?

In summary,
    There must be some team-based event post-new year as well to form up new team identity.
    And yeah, Promotion is great, shuffle is sucks. I'm writing this with dull heart. Screw myself.:fp:

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Watch it before it goes down. Basically, YuzuNana broke down, everyone else was kinda meh.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    To be honest, this doesn't seem that bad... Team N needed the shuffle and BII was losing a lot of members.

Leaders & Sub leaders: Sayanee was a given, but everything else was a nice surprise!
    Senbatsu: As far as the senbatsu goes, it's pretty balanced in team representation now.
    Ace pairings split: For a while we have been seeing one part of each duo rising far beyond the other (Miru above Fuu, Nagisa above Shuu, Riripon above Yuuri). Mixing them up the way they did gives the girls a break from always trying to be better than their pair.
    Each team got a new girl added in, so that's good too~ A lot of the girls where put in teams where i think they could learn and grow from, for example Yuuka, Naiki and Uemura.

it seems pretty meh right now, but i feel like this is going to be similar to AKB's 2009 shuffle where it turns out to be a great one. looking forward to seeing what 2017 brings us. PLEASE have new stages and more team events to strengthen these teams though

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Apart from Keicchi graduating which I'm not surprised about but still sad as a Ori N fan, personally for me I am actually really satisfied with the reshuffle.
    I understand why all the M fans are upset about this because I felt the exact same way for Ori N when the first reshuffle happened.
    Since then Team M pretty much stayed intact but now everything has just been completely done and reset. It's definitely hard to take especially if you had attachment to the team.

As for me, I liked the BII after the first reshuffle but let's be real. BII has been having graduation after graduation last year and this year. N too has been having it bad too as well.
    With both N and BII struggling and understaffed, it was probably inevitable.

Maybe it's only me but I have been feeling N has been needing a stimulus for a long time; like they needed stronger charas in their team, and BII were doing great until the graduation chain came their way with one graduation after another.

Right now, it's hard to say what will happen with the teams cause it's not even just minor changes; it is a major reshuffle but I think for now at least it is keeping things fresh and interesting.
    As someone also shared above, from the Boku wa Inai senbatsu, the members are quite evenly spread out throughout the new teams; and also I think they spread out all the strong charas out well too.

It's hard to come to a solid opinion about the teams for now, but I personally find the shuffle this time really promising; even more so than the first time.

However as far as first impressions go...

New Team N
    I'm reaaally pleased they got Yamarina to cocaptain with Sayaka because I have been wanting that to happen for awhile now. And Sayaka could really do with a hand.
    In new N, I'm also excited my two favourite 5th gen KKS, Mirai and Kojirin being in the same team, and I also am really looking forward to the Sayaka-Shu banter.
    I think the dynamic is also pretty interesting with Maokyun and Konomin in the picture too.

New Team M
    They are the team I'm personally most excited about and have the most potential to be my new favourite team. I am very interested with Renapyon taking the helm as captain; things are gonna get interesting. Also I'm glad she and Momoka are still in the same team as their chemistry is impeccable. And they're also hilarious. I think Miru and Nagisa will be really good competitors for each other as well, perhaps even more so than FuuMiru. Like NagiShu were a good pair and I really loved them, and it's sad they too got separated but in a way they may have been way too chummy with each other to be actual rivals. There are also really strong performers in M with both Uuka and Rachel in the same team now. And with Akarin who is a really reliable older 1st gen member, I think it'll bring stability to the team. As for their KKS, Suzu is also a really solid performer and member, and Nanamin too as a performer. Personally for me, I do find M with the most potential and I am excited to see how they go in the future. I do like Emichi but I'm wondering why they didn't keep her in BII as a founding 3rd gen member. Perhaps it was for the sake of a brand new change.

New Team BII
    As for Team BII, I am very surprised about Rinacchi's captaincy. I really didn't see that coming. I don't know how she'll be as captain but I'm sure they must have seen some leadership potential in her to give her that position. Aapon will definitely be solid support to her as co-captain, so she'll probably be okay. Putting Fuuchan and Jo back in the same team again makes me wonder if they'll go with them as center again instead of Yuuri. And then you also have Saeppi who is a really solid performer and member in her own right too. Tbh I'm glad Yuuri is in different team now. Ever since going to N from the last reshuffle, I thought she had lost some of her personality, so I hope she'll find it back in this new team where she'll probably have more opportunities to shine as well. As older members, Reinyan and Yuppi are also very reliable and will give them some stability. Having yankees like Antan and Ayatin in the same team though was probably intentional lol. And then Anchu has a fairly strong chara too, so yeah it'll be interesting how everything pans out.

It seems a bit like a big mix and mesh right now but I think that's a good thing really to stir things up.
    The fact we don't know how the dynamics are even going to pan out also means there's a lot of potential for growth in it.
    Either way I wish them all the best as they really embark in a whole new chapter for real now.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    After watching the video most seemed pretty fine with the transfers~ some of course were sad or shocked, but a majority were like, "Ok, cool let's do new shit together" lol~

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well i'm glad Megumin & Konomin's in N where they belong, and Renapyon's a captain YASSS

but screw everything else lol worse shuffle ever (it's just as worse as JKT's lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Ever since the 2015 KKS promotions NMB has had a nasty habit of destroying everything I love
    I'm not kidding first the promotions, then my oshi graduates, and now my favorite teams are completely destroyed :fp: SERIOUSLY I LOVED FUJIE TEAM M WHY???? :wall:

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Man!! this is a hardcore shuffle, i'm all in except no captain reinyan

10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Yeah! More shuffles... need more popcorn. :drool:

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Can I just say how much I love how Mizuta Shiori walked towards M when she was called?
    It was a bit like "lol these weabos crying lemme pass" [hehe]
    And her favourite member is Momoka? She must be so happy! :XD:

Also, who was that one that Sayanee had to carry? My gosh, such a crybaby!

12. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Lol It's like Team M migrated to Team BII... half of the Team M members are in new Team BII. I'm a bit excited, and extremely surprised ofhow the teams turned out. No more NagiShuu or FuuMiru that's for sure (for now).

Team BII even turned out to be a completely new team! It looks like Ijiri Anna is the only Team BII member to not switch teams.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  13. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I got a question, since when the regular KKS are attached to a team?

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The weirdest part for me was Fuuko to BII.
    Senbatsu members from now on/Team positions predictions:
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka (center), Sutou Ririka (2nd), Yabushita Shu (3rd), Kokoro Naiki (4th), Kusaka Konomi (5th), Tanigawa Airi (6th), Ichikawa Miori (7th)
    Team M: Shiroma Miru (center), Shibuya Nagisa (2nd), Kato Yuka (3rd), Yoshida Akari (4th), Kawakami Chihiro (5th)
    Team BII: Yagura Fuuko (center), Ota Yuuri (2nd), Murase Sae (3rd), Kushiro Rina (4th), Okita Ayaka (5th), Uemura Azusa (6th)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Since today?
    At least in NMB.

We'll see if the other groups do the same. It had only been with the draftees up until now.

I like the idea though.
    On the one hand, the KKS have their own stage where they can develope those "same gen feelings".
    On the other hand, they get to practice with their future teammates and the rivalry between them grows.
    It's a win-win, IMO.

But yeah, goodbye draft?

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i think Airi will definitely be above Naiki and Konomi, when was the last time she wasn't in senbatsu?

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The very first shuffle was shocking and heartbreaking for pretty much everyone. At this point, the girls should expect to be shuffled every couple years. Team M was great, but they were just way bigger than the other teams, so they needed to even out the numbers. I think it's good that their three main aces (Sayanee, Miru, Fuuko) are spread out to the three different teams. It does seem like Team N is has 3 super pushed members (Sayanee, Ririka, Shu) vs 2 in the other teams (Miru/Nagisa, and Fuuko/Yuuri).

As for the draftees, HKT48 promoted all of theirs to the new Team TII, so maybe it's really more like group draftees than team draftees now. I'm pretty disappointed that Yuzuha didn't get promoted. I felt like she was ready (and probably Suzu too if they're going to promote Ayaka). Finally, it seems like M got the best remaining KKS (Suzu is center of the KKS show and Nishinaka seems quite popular). Team BII got more of the "project" KKS since two of theirs weren't ready for the KKS debut show and Rei was struggling a lot in rehearsals too.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I knew it! I knew they would do shuffle after Milky graduate~

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wait, some KKS weren't promoted but attached to teams? Isn't that kind of what they promised when they attached draft members to teams (but then promoted/attached them to teams anyway)? :fp:

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Watched the video, Yuzuha and Nanami were absolutely devastated that they weren't promoted, poor things. Looks like Suzu was too (though she's new enough I don't think she should have been expecting it, probably because Ayaka was chosen and not her).

Maybe the "attached" KKS will try to perform mostly as subs for their own team?